Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Who do you like the least? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Who do you like the least?
Angel  
Naughty But Nice
Member # 745

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ice Queen who are you saying it is that has upset amamna, do you know if she is comeing back to college, its just she has my notes and i need them to do an assignment?

--------------------
 -

To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things.

Posts: 216 (0.03 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Dec 2002 (5994 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know who's upset her. She just said she didn't like the course and one of the teachers to me. I was just pissing about when I said someone had upset her. Only said cos CW pissed me off when she said I'd cheated, that's all. I've put my email address on Fallen Angel if you email me I will pass it on when she gives me another email. I know she's been having problems with them.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5943 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*