Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Waldo's pussified overly-rule-laden version of a flame war

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Waldo's pussified overly-rule-laden version of a flame war
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the topic in which waldo makes a fool out of himself, in which doing he will hand me the mod spot he doesnt rightly deserve

i'd like to kick this topic off with some of his famous 'mind-shattering' flames hes posted in the grill

quote:
VOTE FOR ME ! I Am Not A Criminal !
quote:
HAHAHA my Clown looks like the cat on "Alice in Wonderland" in the forum !! LMFAO
quote:
@Cloyne - when your ready bud, start the thread big boy.
IF you can handle the heat big boy

quote:
uckfay ouyay itchbay , ucksay ay onkeyday ickday
quote:
ate-ay a ickd-ay itchb-ay
quote:
learn it f00
quote:
Fagghat? How bout your an AssHat
quote:
Cat got your tongue?
quote:
Punch and Pie or Tea and Crumpets for you ALL, yay
quote:
I dont know who that guy who is standing up, but he is one FUGLY Mofo
That's from the first few topics, and your flame/pussy ratio is 1:23.

Now do you REALLY think you deserve to be the mod here?

Do you have the ability to peice together a sentence that even remotely resembles a flame? i submit that you do not

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.45 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6369 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I dont want to be mod here fag. I just like to flame.

Your evil real evil. You can actually have it.

but first you and cat woman have to have a go [Wink]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.47 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6343 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
plus if you took that much time to go through all my posts in the last month. Your desperate, really desperate.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.47 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6343 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually, it took less than 5 minutes, in 9 topics, i just scrolled down looking for the fat eating man-child and dancing arkan

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.45 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6369 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

anyway, that was easy

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
What was? I never tried to flame you

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

ummmm...exactly

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Fuck off dickhead, You just keep pushing .
Now you've pissed me off Kid.

First of all,

You couldn't hold your own in an intelligent conversation, nor a dumbass one.
So just crawl back into your little hole Deutche Bag.

And second of all ,

Hell I dont even have to tell you. You know the two things that come from Texas.

[ May 20, 2003, 04:59: Message edited by: WaLdO ]

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

1) wtf is a Deutche?
2) you've managed to use the single least offensive, and most over-used texas 'insult'
3) Speaking of steers and queers, you and steve hitting it off?
4) this is the grill, i'll push i'll i want

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloyne:
1) wtf is a Deutche?
2) you've managed to use the single least offensive, and most over-used texas 'insult'
3) Speaking of steers and queers, you and steve hitting it off?

1.) Don't be stupid, Let me spell it correctly for you. Douche. Is that better, do you understand that one a bit more? Also if you don't know what a douche is come back to me kid and I'll teach you about the "Birds and the Bee's" too.

And if you want to make this into some fucking "who can spell" flame war, you need to work on your grammar first you cock sucker.

2.) It gets the job done

3.) Eat a Dick Bitch.

4.) Get out of the way when the pushing comes to shove.

quote:
What the fuck does i'll push i'll i want mean?

[ May 20, 2003, 05:29: Message edited by: WaLdO ]

--------------------
 -  -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so is this a flame war or a spelling war?

P A T H E T I C!

both of you are pathetic.... have you ever even had a war?.... er..... obviously not!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6425 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Shut it woman. Maybe You should use the douche you ugly cam whore

--------------------
 -  -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooooh touchy.... is mister waldo gonna cry.....? do i give a fuck?
i'm a cam whore... woohooo... what's one of them? shame i aint got a cam......? and i'm really ugly..... can't help it now can i?.... its my mummy's fault she deprived me of oxygen and dropped me on my head and this is how i turned out! whats your excuse???

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6425 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

waldo, none of your flames 'get the job done'

and pleassse, show us, almighty flame queen

i bow before your undeniable talent for internet insults

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Clone you never explained to me what your "I'll push I'll want" means.
Anywayz Dickweed, If it didn't get the job done, why are you so defensive about the queer texan insult.

@cat - listen bitch clowning on yourself isn't going to help you.
Its not ALL your "mummys" fault, its also called Personal Hygene, and you
don't have much of that.

Also, NO woman is ever going to get the best of guys in the grill.
Sluts are too sensitive and will start crying half-way into a flame-war.

--------------------
 -  -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
too late waldo darling, i'm already crying.... boohooo!

and you forgot one thing i am a man! with big boobs and pink hair... i go on internet forums and tell everyone i'm a woman so as men chat me up.... i am so ugly that i can't find conversation anywhere else....

but u still haven't told me why you are so ugly??? come on big boy i'm waiting??? tick tock tick tock!

so u weren't deprived of oxygen, and you weren't dropped on your head and your hygiene is good.... maybe... you are just ugly by nature?? woohooo someone give me a fucking medal!

--------------------
 -
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:
Clone you never explained to me what your "I'll push I'll want" means.
Anywayz Dickweed, If it didn't get the job done, why are you so defensive about the queer texan insult.

u call him for his mistaking 'I'll push I'll want....' which can be translated to 'I'll push all i want'
leaving out ONE letter.... easy mistake.... but you are a hypocrite then because you spell ANYWAY LIKE ANYWAYZ!
dickhead.....

--------------------
 -
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloyne:
waldo, none of your flames 'get the job done'

and pleassse, show us, almighty flame queen

i bow before your undeniable talent for internet insults

lol
 -

--------------------
 -
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*