Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » RE-VOTE! OR RE-WAR!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RE-VOTE! OR RE-WAR!
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets jus flame each others arses and decided the winner that way! fuck you... and you... and you..... fuck you all you mother fucking twats!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6317 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was the single worst flame I have ever seen. And then you wonder why you dont get the Mod spot, I mean what the fuck goes through your empty little head?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.47 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6348 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely nothing!
get stuffed you worthless piece of shit! besides i've already said i don't want the position... the mod position was cheated! or do u want me to submit and button it? like everyone else?

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6317 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im only flaming, but yes, I want you to submit and button it, after all this is me you are talking to ... would I ever expect anything less?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.47 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6348 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
lmao course not.... i'll go back to the girly room and shut up then!

--------------------
 -
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
WOMEN KNOW YOUR PLACE!!

[ May 28, 2003, 02:22: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
MEN KNOW YOUR PLACE!!

don't even start with the sexist shit!

--------------------
 -
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexist shit??? you demanded a girls only forum..... girls only, now who's being sexist????
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6319 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by X:
sexist shit??? you demanded a girls only forum..... girls only, now who's being sexist????

Amen to that brother ...

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know its true! another victim who just gets flamed by logic! and she thought she could cut it as the mod!
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6319 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
lol ... not only that but she changes hers to Men Know your place ... hypocrisy ...

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF ANYONE GOT THE VOTE UNFAIRLY THEN IT WAS CAT WOMAN IN THE GIRLY FORUM - CHECK THE STATS THERE! YOU'LL SEE WHERE THE CHEATING GOES ON. IF IT HAD BEEN ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN ME THEN THIS WOULD NOT BE GOING ON WOULD IT?

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.21 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5986 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could you write that again, but this time in not all caps, it makes what your writing very difficult to read, that is all, thank you

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.61 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6611 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you're thick then are you? Did you just come out of baby school - can't read in caps, doesn't surprise me!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.21 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5986 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
lol ... cheating or not, which I will not comment on. SHe does stir up enough shit to be good in flamers.

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Thanks Bronx! But I did not cheat and I find it insulting to be accused of it - this will not die, because I will not be accused of something I did not do! One thing you should all know is I will never back down over a lie! SO BRING ON THE ACTION YO U SET OF DICKHEADS!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
So you're thick then are you? Did you just come out of baby school - can't read in caps, doesn't surprise me!

i beleive baby school is more commonly known as prep-schoo, nursery, or if your american, kindergarten....any one of those would have a bigger sting to it

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.61 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6611 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Well didn't want to put many big words down, wasn't sure you would understand them. Jerk

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks Bronx! But I did not cheat and I find it insulting to be accused of it - this will not die, because I will not be accused of something I did not do! One thing you should all know is I will never back down over a lie! SO BRING ON THE ACTION YO U SET OF DICKHEADS!

omg, insulted in the grill?
all i hear is "bitch, bitch, bitch, moan, whine, complain, bitch"

and now you're trying to change the subject to a vote from a whole different forum, aka, we dont give a shit

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6261 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a moonrock in my nose.

[ May 28, 2003, 12:28: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.83 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6082 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
That's all we hear from you cloyne.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
quote:
That's all we hear from you cloyne.
Seconded.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i thirded it?

i dont complain about being flamed in the grill, and i can bitch about whatever i want

i can also be a hypocrite all i want

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6261 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloyne:
can i thirded it?

i dont complain about being flamed in the grill, and i can bitch about whatever i want

i can also be a hypocrite all i want

And yet you continue to flame yourself.

Shall we just make you your own personal little thread so we can laugh even harder at you?

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bronx, you retard. Thanks for editing my post for no reason fag.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.83 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6082 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

being called a hypocrite isnt a flame, if you think it is, that explains why your other flames leave much to be desired

how bout them mooh="0ks lardso? [Razz]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:

This is flamers.

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

This is flamers.
So what, just becuase its flamers doesnt mean you should edit my post. If you wanted to flame me, then flame me, not edit my post, wuss.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

Lardso, you are as good at a flame war as George Bush
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

This is flamers.
So what, just becuase its flamers doesnt mean you should edit my post. If you wanted to flame me, then flame me, not edit my post, wuss.
Doesnt mean I should, also doesnt mean I shouldnt either. I flamed you by editing your post ... and it was funny.

Considering the post I edited was not really aimed at me it doesnt really matter.

And wus yes,

1. This is the internet.
2. I have flamed you sooo bad in the past, you need to learn your place.

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
[I flamed you by editing your post ... and it was funny.

No, it wasnt. You have edited my post to say that a bunch of times, so has SIVA, it's old, and not funny.

@ Dej - I hope next time you go out drinking and smoking, you accidentally shoot your best friend in a drunken rage, and then when he is dead and you come to, you feel so bad that you kill yourself.

Cheers

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

I feel a bit of rage coming from you. Are you sure you don't need Prozac?
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Oh, ouch, that really hurt. 'Tard

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

I never meant it to harm you.
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
[I flamed you by editing your post ... and it was funny.

No, it wasnt. You have edited my post to say that a bunch of times, so has SIVA, it's old, and not funny.
The old ones are always the good ones.

--------------------
 -

shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shueny302     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about there are no mods...and how about there is flamers and we just flame where ever we want?

quote:
WOMEN KNOW YOUR PLACE!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA!!!!

tisk! you are lucky i'm not nearby

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 222 (0.03 per day) | Registered: May 2003 (5871 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
finally, someone with sense comes along...

I second that.

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
i third that..... i can't be arsed argueing about fucking moderator possitions!

--------------------
 -
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
If its a general way of resolving all of this all Mods will be removed.

Personally I think it has caused some good flames, ah well ...

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
catwoman is a good mod for the girlie forum, infact she's the best we ever had.

--------------------

-

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
catwoman is a good mod for the girlie forum, infact she's the best we ever had.

no, no, no.... i'm a cheat.... (aparantly) u know.... let them re-vote if they want too!

--------------------
 -
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

mods suck, we have too many admins and mods as it is

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
everyone on this board is apparently in power somehow or pathetically feuding for power (all be it that it is really the girls bitchin about useless positions!)

bronx it is pathetic to edit lardo's post, we know you can flame him out of the park , so to speak, so why choose the pussy (hellsatan) way of doing it!

NO MODS! OR ADMINS!

(well only one person in charge!)

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
and who would that be [Razz]

--------------------

-

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
u or your brother! who else do you think! your a godam lifer!
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cat woman a good mod?

Ha, She edits posts out of the wahzoo.
just for the fun of it to make people look stupid.
CW , girly isnt flamers ok.

@Clone, you just say that cause your nothing but a peon.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.47 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6235 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
I second that! CW is the shittest mod we've ever had, but since she's probably one of your girls who probably emails you Arkan YOU will stick up for her. JTB knows her best, you should ask him. Anyway she not sure what she prefers pussy or dick!

Redeemer would be the best one in charge, at least he's fair. Arkan I've asked you for help many times and have you - NO!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:

@Clone, you just say that cause your nothing but a peon.

or the fact that mods & admins outnumber regular users most of the time

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
I second that! CW is the shittest mod we've ever had, but since she's probably one of your girls who probably emails you Arkan YOU will stick up for her. JTB knows her best, you should ask him. Anyway she not sure what she prefers pussy or dick!

Redeemer would be the best one in charge, at least he's fair. Arkan I've asked you for help many times and have you - NO!

your only flame is her sexual preference, get some new material

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the time?

Wrong. Think again buddy.

Maybe you should re-count.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.47 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6235 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

16 mods, 8 admins

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
873 Registered members.

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

now, when was the last time 98% of them posted?

thats where the 'most of the time' part comes in

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Exactly. Not ALL the Mods/Admins post. Some dont even come around anymore.

Same as the registered members.
Maybe you should take a look at the list of active members and
Re-write your statement.

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

36 active members somebody counted, looks like half to me

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
actually we do have more now, cause some old members have come back and we have a few new registers.. anyways to my next point

you said they Outnumber the regular members.

Half isnt outnumbering. Try again.

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

thank you captian overbearing literalist

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
No problem. Just as long as you know you fucked up [Wink]

Have a good day.

--------------------
 -  -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
I have an idea. Why dont I curl up and die?

[ May 30, 2003, 07:56: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

wow, thats a great idea

then i'll start calling botto rational and kenny mature

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
But first im going to fuck your ass Cloyne!

[ May 30, 2003, 07:57: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

wow, that was harsh

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats the whole want to be a mod of a forum based on flaming people anway? Prove yourself to be the greatest person alive by being able to edit others' posts?

[ May 30, 2003, 07:58: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.19 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5921 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Well the only reason they would edit posts would be if they are getting their asses handed to them in a flame war. That means they shouldn't be mod.

@steve - damn bro , that was harsh

--------------------
 -  -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
ice woman was right on something for a change! arkan does seem to favour his fan club girls! thats why i think he sticks up for cat woman too much when she cant hold her own in a flame war as she tends to drop out of these topics rather sharpish!

36 active members..... can anyone else smell some BULLSHIT! there must be about 10 regulars, and maybe another 10 part timers!

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Oui Oui!, Je suis les Agent provocateur ...

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloyne:
quote:

your only flame is her sexual preference, get some new material
Not trying to flame, just stating a fact!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by X:
ice woman was right on something for a change! arkan does seem to favour his fan club girls! thats why i think he sticks up for cat woman too much when she cant hold her own in a flame war as she tends to drop out of these topics rather sharpish!

36 active members..... can anyone else smell some BULLSHIT! there must be about 10 regulars, and maybe another 10 part timers!

ehh yeah whatever, thats what you'd like to think in your utopian world...but the fact is...look at how many topics catwoman has created in the girly forum? we've had probs with the girlie forum mods for ages until catwoman came a long and she's done a fine job, from what ive heard, if anyone has any comments/suggestions about her i will be willing to deal with them.

we need someone similar for the grill, some one who'll actually stimulate this forum and brewing raw hatred and if there is widespread controversy of the elections....then we need to have a re-vote....if we are aiming to be democratic then this course of action logically follows perfectly.

--------------------

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Well she got it by cheating.........but when I'm accused of cheating YOU don't come to my defence, DO YOU?

And you can prove it too!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
quote:
Well she got it by cheating.........but when I'm accused of cheating YOU don't come to my defence, DO YOU?

And you can prove it too!

why should i come to your defense exactly? have you been the best flamers grill mod weve had in ages?

--------------------

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Wasn't really bothered about it, but I'll be better at it than your fucking big fat whore.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
quote:
Wasn't really bothered about it, but I'll be better at it than your fucking big fat whore.

your fucking big fat whore....tells everyone, in illumious colours the extent of your flaming capabilites!!!!

--------------------

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
children children.
just take off your clothes and come to poppy

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:
children children.
just take off your clothes and come to poppy

::shudders

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*