Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » ICE QUEEN

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ICE QUEEN
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poll Results: Girly Mod (21 votes.)
kenny 10% (2)
SirLardsAlot 38% (8) the winner
Catwoman 33% (7) THE runner up

Amanda* 10% (2)
Ice Queen 10% (2)

sir lardsalot won... not me.... i was given the possition by sir lardsalot... surely that doesn't make me a cheat?
and i apologise for ever offending you, but u're full of horse shit!

but if u really want then re-vote girly possition, by all means.

Poll Results: New Flamers Mod Vote: (30 votes.)
Catwoman 10% (3)
Cloyne 30% (9) the runner up
Ice Queen 37% (11) the winner

WaLdO 23% (7)

[ May 29, 2003, 02:41: Message edited by: Catwoman ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6263 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6207 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is all getting quite funny and its all my fault.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6294 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, apprentice, learn by experience :-) *pats*

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone make a board for those two to fight out there petty power struggle so we dont have to have it plastered all over our screens everywhere we go! flamers ok but its fuckin migrating everywhere!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6265 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one gives a flying flip except them 3.

But in BOTH polls, there are more "votes" than actual active members . For one 21 people dont visit girly.
and 30 people dont visit flamers.

so both polls are bullcrap.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6181 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Catwoman:
Poll Results: Girly Mod (21 votes.)
kenny 10% (2)
SirLardsAlot 38% (8) the winner
Catwoman 33% (7) THE runner up

Amanda* 10% (2)
Ice Queen 10% (2)

sir lardsalot won... not me.... i was given the possition by sir lardsalot... surely that doesn't make me a cheat?
and i apologise for ever offending you, but u're full of horse shit!

but if u really want then re-vote girly possition, by all means.

Poll Results: New Flamers Mod Vote: (30 votes.)
Catwoman 10% (3)
Cloyne 30% (9) the runner up
Ice Queen 37% (11) the winner

WaLdO 23% (7)

Yes those 7 votes you got included all Amanda's aliases, but my vote did not. Show who voted and you will see. Oh and in the girly forum mod I voted for Amanda.

Oh and your fucking rubbish at it anyway. JTB was right about you - he must know you personally, I think. What does he call you the 'Honey Monster'.

[ May 29, 2003, 08:57: Message edited by: Ice Queen ]

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5932 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hey, I forgot I'm the REAL Girly Forum mod. Hand me my crown.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what? what the fuck is THAT!

Alright, fucking fruitcakes. A woman as flame mod? She's going to edit all our posts and say bullshit girly things. She can't FLAME! the flammers mod should be able to FLAME! she's nothing but a WHORE! god DAMN it!

it's also possible to cheat with all of 'amanda's' fucking names. Stick one you god damned bitch

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6479 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say you ban all "extra" alias. Like MFO does.

only allowed 1.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6181 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drop dead maggot breath, can you come up with something out of your own mouth, but no, u can never be a flame queen coz u have to use other saddo’s flames… grow up… have u even met me? And is Amanda the one that pumps u full of petty insults? Like what has it do with my sexuality, it doesn’t offend me! so what if I’m a honey monster at least there is a name for what I am!!!
U throw insults at me to distract the rest of the group from the truth, U know what I think??? I think you’re amanda’s mum! Coz u’re sad! U’re pathetic and completely unoriginal!
and Amanda can shove her fist up her own arse…. I fucking hate you and anything remotely related to you, so fuck you Amanda I hate you too! I’lld stay clear from me from now on… the whole retarded family of inbreds and invalids! Oops theres only 2 of u…..!
Ever since you came here all you’ve done is fill topics with crap about bull shit… u flirt with any lad who say’s hello, its really quite scary…. Have u ever seen the movie heartbreakers? ok I’ve played my parting in spamming but I never crossed the line, when I had a joke amanda’s mum, ice queen went to the defense…(the only reason she actually came here)(can’t have her precious baby bullied) and you talk about fancying boys on the net??? Sad!!!! Its not possible! But then again I suppose its much better to pull a lad over in America or one you’ll never meet in UK coz that way they don’t have to look at you! At you can tell yourselves that you’ve had a boyfriend!
I came online today to apologise, for being an ignorant bitch, I have been depressed for the past 6 months…. And that is my excuse… recently I’ve been totally obnoxious… but when I got here, I read your posts and realised that I’m above you… you can have a shit job for the rest of your life, u can live in a council house, and marry 3 men and have 5 kids… but I’m already out of shit creak…. Coz I’m already above you! And I’ll go places you can’t even dream of…. I’m a better and stronger person than you could ever be! And as u want to call me fat…. Well u really are a hypocrite aren’t u…. I don’t care if I am fat…. I have a laugh with my friends, and have men chasing me… I have the money to buy what I like too, so I don’t have to sell myself like you did! I am beautiful and I am orrigianl! Then again so are you I suppose who else would want to dress like you two?

BITCH…. I’m sorry, but I felt it necessary…. She annoyed me, speak to u later. Annie x

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6263 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see, your proud to be a whore? and i stole my words? you have huuuuge fucking mental proglems if you think that.

I didn't even read half of that flame it was so fucking horrible.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6479 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Drop dead maggot breath, can you come up with something out of your own mouth, but no, u can never be a flame queen coz u have to use other saddo?s flames? grow up? have u even met me? And is Amanda the one that pumps u full of petty insults? Like what has it do with my sexuality, it doesn?t offend me! so what if I?m a honey monster at least there is a name for what I am!!!
U throw insults at me to distract the rest of the group from the truth, U know what I think??? I think you?re amanda?s mum! Coz u?re sad! U?re pathetic and completely unoriginal!
and Amanda can shove her fist up her own arse?. I fucking hate you and anything remotely related to you, so fuck you Amanda I hate you too! I?lld stay clear from me from now on? the whole retarded family of inbreds and invalids! Oops theres only 2 of u?..!
Ever since you came here all you?ve done is fill topics with crap about bull shit? u flirt with any lad who say?s hello, its really quite scary?. Have u ever seen the movie heartbreakers? ok I?ve played my parting in spamming but I never crossed the line, when I had a joke amanda?s mum, ice queen went to the defense?(the only reason she actually came here)(can?t have her precious baby bullied) and you talk about fancying boys on the net??? Sad!!!! Its not possible! But then again I suppose its much better to pull a lad over in America or one you?ll never meet in UK coz that way they don?t have to look at you! At you can tell yourselves that you?ve had a boyfriend!
I came online today to apologise, for being an ignorant bitch, I have been depressed for the past 6 months?. And that is my excuse? recently I?ve been totally obnoxious? but when I got here, I read your posts and realised that I?m above you? you can have a shit job for the rest of your life, u can live in a council house, and marry 3 men and have 5 kids? but I?m already out of shit creak?. Coz I?m already above you! And I?ll go places you can?t even dream of?. I?m a better and stronger person than you could ever be! And as u want to call me fat?. Well u really are a hypocrite aren?t u?. I don?t care if I am fat?. I have a laugh with my friends, and have men chasing me? I have the money to buy what I like too, so I don?t have to sell myself like you did! I am beautiful and I am orrigianl! Then again so are you I suppose who else would want to dress like you two?

BITCH?. I?m sorry, but I felt it necessary?. She annoyed me, speak to u later. Annie x

holy christ, you're long winded

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6207 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Taurus  
Member # 838

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Taurus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is better than jerry springer (ima come here more often)

[ May 30, 2003, 05:00: Message edited by: Sigos_Taurus ]

--------------------
ZN: Sigos_Taurus_
 -

Posts: 227 (0.03 per day) | From: surrey, england | Registered: Apr 2003 (5860 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no its stupid little girls moaning about who gets to be in charge of their proverbial tea party! grow the fuck up its a petty message board and being a mod gives you no real power! sure you can edit a post but anyone who does that in a flame war is a fuckin looser (hmmm bronx!)
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6265 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Drop dead maggot breath, can you come up with something out of your own mouth, but no, u can never be a flame queen coz u have to use other saddo’s flames… grow up… have u even met me? And is Amanda the one that pumps u full of petty insults? Like what has it do with my sexuality, it doesn’t offend me! so what if I’m a honey monster at least there is a name for what I am!!!
U throw insults at me to distract the rest of the group from the truth, U know what I think??? I think you’re amanda’s mum! Coz u’re sad! U’re pathetic and completely unoriginal!
and Amanda can shove her fist up her own arse…. I fucking hate you and anything remotely related to you, so fuck you Amanda I hate you too! I’lld stay clear from me from now on… the whole retarded family of inbreds and invalids! Oops theres only 2 of u…..!
Ever since you came here all you’ve done is fill topics with crap about bull shit… u flirt with any lad who say’s hello, its really quite scary…. Have u ever seen the movie heartbreakers? ok I’ve played my parting in spamming but I never crossed the line, when I had a joke amanda’s mum, ice queen went to the defense…(the only reason she actually came here)(can’t have her precious baby bullied) and you talk about fancying boys on the net??? Sad!!!! Its not possible! But then again I suppose its much better to pull a lad over in America or one you’ll never meet in UK coz that way they don’t have to look at you! At you can tell yourselves that you’ve had a boyfriend!
I came online today to apologise, for being an ignorant bitch, I have been depressed for the past 6 months…. And that is my excuse… recently I’ve been totally obnoxious… but when I got here, I read your posts and realised that I’m above you… you can have a shit job for the rest of your life, u can live in a council house, and marry 3 men and have 5 kids… but I’m already out of shit creak…. Coz I’m already above you! And I’ll go places you can’t even dream of…. I’m a better and stronger person than you could ever be! And as u want to call me fat…. Well u really are a hypocrite aren’t u…. I don’t care if I am fat…. I have a laugh with my friends, and have men chasing me… I have the money to buy what I like too, so I don’t have to sell myself like you did! I am beautiful and I am orrigianl! Then again so are you I suppose who else would want to dress like you two?

BITCH…. I’m sorry, but I felt it necessary…. She annoyed me, speak to u later. Annie x

What a load of fucking crap. Hahahahaha....the biggest laugh I've had in ages.

Haven't met you yet, but have seen you. BUT IF I WERE YOU I'D WATCH YOUR BACK.

Don't fucking compare me to her FUCKING MUM. Can't stand that fucking bitch....she blamed me for Amanda not going to college. All along it was YOU the BIG FAT SUGAR PUFF LOVING HONEY MONSTER (Prefers mainly the PUFF!). Mind you when I saw you on the video you looked like a fucking YETI and acting DITZY BRAINED like MM, but then again maybe IT WASN'T ACTING.

ARE YOU SURE YOU WEREN'T CRYING THEN........YOU FUCKING BIG BABY, CAN'T TAKE IT BACK THEN.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5932 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be mean to Annie. I'm not bothered if she flames me. You're too harsh and its getting mean now, so stop it please. [Frown]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6018 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
This isn't about you Amanda......this is about calling me a CHEAT.

Only cos you were there for me when I needed someone I will lay off a little, but if she pisses me off.........well, she best fucking watch out!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*puts on 2d's voice* yeah she better watch out, i mean just how much psycological damage can a bunch of meanigless, baseless flames do?

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
*puts on 2d's voice* yeah she better watch out, i mean just how much psycological damage can a bunch of meanigless, baseless flames do?

lmfao ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6294 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
thats weak threatening someone over an internet forum, your like those wierdo's who threaten to "drive by" you if you say rap is crap in a rap chat room!

and how fuckin old are you ice queen , like 21 or something and you loose your mind over someone calling you a cheat! i bet you still live with your parents and havent faced the real world b4 where everyone doesn't think everyones perfect!

if this is the type of reaction you give to someone calling you a cheat then you must have had a fuckin laugh at school what with all the bullying! and you may claim that everyone was lovely to you at your school wich is just BS then i'll tell you i woould have made your life hell at school for a lot less! and trust me me and my friends made a lot of ppl's lives hell at school, dont believe me then you can ask hellsatan! you so remind me of him!

Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
X...you are worse than a crum of bread in a Nazi Jew-train. All you are doing is instigating them to fight more

kudos

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who gives a fuck about being mod dumb asses...grow up and get a life....for heavens sake you girls fight over being a "pretend" mod at a forum that people go to when there bored...

theaten me, go ahead...LOL....i'll be really scared over a "pretend internet" threat....

Ice Queen, its obvious I don't really care about you....and your petty stupid ass topics...you post some stupid shit, what are you wearing...wtf is that about?

If I have to choose between you and catwomen as mods,,,,cat women gets the vote....

the only females that actually are/were cool here were Lara, Ice and Shueny and Raven Rose....Lara and Shueny are fucking halarious.... Cat women is "ok" she does post some stupid shit sometimes....and I've never spoke to her outside of the forum except when she had questions about things...but she is not as ignorant as you....and you have the audacity to call Ice shallow...she got more respect here then you probably will ever have...she was the second girl ever to post at this forum.... and thank god for that cuz i was the first and only girl for the longest time....

so now that this is said...let the flames begin...

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6421 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is stupid.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
X...you are worse than a crum of bread in a Nazi Jew-train. All you are doing is instigating them to fight more

kudos

fuck you dejango and tell me how thats instigating a fight between them?????

i'm calling her a psycho imature girl not tellin her to rip catwoman apart! learn to read the words instead of just looking at the nice smiley men in posts dej!

Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love you dark queen [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angel:
Don't be mean to Annie. I'm not bothered if she flames me. You're too harsh and its getting mean now, so stop it please. [Frown]

stop whining or get out of the grill, you're giving me a headache

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
right on dark queen! you calmed us lot down and brought a bit of diversity to the board! u and ice were the first women and the best!

and ice queen i think we need to learn your ass some respect b4 you start raggin on ppl who we actually LIKE! when you earn some respect and actually get to know some people then you can "atempt" to flame them! you called ice shallow when you dont even know a thing about her!

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

X is the male form of ice queen

always freakin out and using a whole lot of '!' marks

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cloyne:

freaky [Eek!]
Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6242 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
This is stupid.

Jesus. For once I agree with Lardso.

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.19 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5867 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloyne:

freakin out????! can you justify that cloyne? and well fuckin spotted that i use correct puntuation marks! (there u go anotther one) now im REAL offended that i use exclamation marks to show an exclamation [Wink] and please dont compare me to ice queen cus thats just low>>>!
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Chiquita:
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
This is stupid.

Jesus. For once I agree with Lardso.
because we're flaming in the grill?

if you would stop trying to act cool and mature for a sec you'd realize flaming is what the grill is for

philosophy debates in the philosophy forum arent stupid are they?

You're not all high mighty, and you're not better than us, so stfu and stop acting like you are

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:

Ah I'm glad someone can put in quote for me while im preoccupied! It's like I'm still always here.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh another note..

quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
This isn't about you Amanda......this is about calling me a CHEAT.

Only cos you were there for me when I needed someone I will lay off a little, but if she pisses me off.........well, she best fucking watch out!

CHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEAT

you accuse Cat Woman of having votes from all of amadas alias's but you've only gone and done the same in the flamers election, I don't care about it but stop being such a fucking hypocryte.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
2-D it can be proven that I didn't and that Cat Woman did, so why hasn't Arkan produced the results. If I had cheated he would produced them results quick since he can't stand me - btw the feelings mutual.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
2-D it can be proven that I didn't and that Cat Woman did, so why hasn't Arkan produced the results. If I had cheated he would produced them results quick since he can't stand me - btw the feelings mutual.

I didn't express any feelings?

CHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEAT CHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEAT CHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEAT CHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEATCHEAT

--------------------

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
No I didn't express mine clearly enough too.

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKY OUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUC KYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUF UCKYOUFUCKYOU

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Ha you wish. The only thing I'd put up there is an air freshener.

--------------------

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
No got it wrong again, think that would have been.

FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME

But I'm not that hard up. LMFAO again and again and again and again.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
No got it wrong again, think that would have been.

FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME

But I'm not that hard up. LMFAO again and again and again and again.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
fuckin spammer! lol @ 2d great comeback m8!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*