Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » My idea

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My idea
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'd like to pass it off as my own idea because I can't handle the real world and form my own opinions so...

There should be no mod in flamers, whats the point in it? To stop people being offended?

If you have a problem with what someone says just post it in the complaints forum and if its a corrupt admin contact me on my msn

danny_kay_uk@hotmail.com

or any other admin around at the moment whos msn name you might have.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6544 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guess what, no one cares what you think.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6039 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey gues what we all sed that neway! shut up lardso he's saying what should happen!

no admins but one either!

Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6276 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
Hey guess what, no one cares what you think.

My opinion here is much more highly valued than yours, not something i'm particuarly proud of considering this is only an internet forum but nevertheless a lot less people care what you think. Go and stab yourself.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6544 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I think there should be mods in flamers etc. Wouldn't it be better with 2, because 2 heads are better than one. Just can't understand why Cloyne isn't a mod too. I'm all for it, what about YOU.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5943 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Is that a question?

If it is, you know what I think. You have just read the topic haven't you? Or have you posted in the wrong topic again?

--------------------

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
Well I'd like to pass it off as my own idea because I can't handle the real world and form my own opinions so...

There should be no mod in flamers, whats the point in it? To stop people being offended?

If you have a problem with what someone says just post it in the complaints forum and if its a corrupt admin contact me on my msn

danny_kay_uk@hotmail.com

or any other admin around at the moment whos msn name you might have.

If you have a problem or complaint some Admins, well one in particular doesn't help, it seems to depend on who it is, on how quick he is to reply or whether he helps at all. So why the fuck bother - would you help it I had a problem, maybe not. Would you reply, maybe not.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5943 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Ok then no mods and no admins, if you have a problem with flamers don't go in there and if you do go in there and start crying don't expect any sympathy from anyone.

[ June 01, 2003, 02:01: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Why would I start crying? I'll go where I want, so FUCK YOU!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
Why would I start crying? I'll go where I want, so FUCK YOU!

Because you are soft. And go to the admin forum now. Oh no wait you can't!!

--------------------

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Why would I want to go where there are some dickheads? Am I soft? Don't think so LOSER!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Why would I want to go where there are some dickheads? Am I soft? Don't think so LOSER!

You're softer than a wet marshmellow.

--------------------

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Is that the best you can come up with. Jerk. Shouldn't be in flamers if you can't flame. LMFAO

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Is that the best you can come up with. Jerk. Shouldn't be in flamers if you can't flame. LMFAO

thats so fuckin rich coming from you girl! why dont you edit that post and make it obout yourelf, then it would be accurate!

i will not fail again
i will not let you win
fuck your power trip!

maybe chimaira knew you ice! NO MODS!

Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6276 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:

Ok then then, I can't flame. Please show me how to flame properly despite the fact only a short while ago you said yourself you couldn't flame. If you can't flame then its more than likely you don't understand what the word means, which in turn means you can't accuse people of not being able to flame, because you wouldn't know if they could or couldn't flame.

For instance take your 'flame' well i think it was.. 'Jerk' just look at it, you tell someone they can't flame then you call them a 'Jerk'.

And then 'LMFAO'? Come on you can't honestly be laughing? Nothing about this topic is funny, I'll glady admit nothing in my posts were but then I don't care.. Why are you laughing? Do you realise how stupid you look?

[ June 01, 2003, 05:23: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Why would you pick my post out as if I had flamed, it baffles me as I wouldn't have even thought it was anywhere near a flame, just saying what I felt about YOU. There's only one good flamer on this forum and that's JTB, I've read some of his posts and they are the funniest shit I've ever seen. I was laughing because I thought you attempt at trying to flame was feeble and pathetic and don't deny it, you were trying to flame me, wasn't you.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
fuckin hell, i said he was great and you disagred with me last time! make your dam mind up! oh and your on the flamers honey, if you dont like someone you dont say jerk, you erm let me think FLAME!!!!! you just lok like a little girl with nothing else to say than fuck off or twat! jesus junior school kids do better than that!
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
oh and another thing why'd you have to come from the wrong side of the pennines! read the sig leeds forever baby! YORKSHIRE RULES [Image22]
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Yeah and who won the war of the roses?

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
who cares about english history! lets think you must either be bolton or blackburn scum, there the only places worth mentioning in lancashire and that would only come up in a conversation about how much of a SHIT HOLE lancs is!

poor football teams, poor rugby teams (both kinds), surpar cricket team! you just suk at everything lanc scum!

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
No Read scum if you must know. So history a sore point with you then? Did they get their asses kicked then? Oh, so that must mean Arkan, Redeemer and 2-D are Lancashire scum too. Fell for that one didn't yah.

Hey aren't you supposed to be the male version of me according to Cloyne. LMFAO Yeah right Cloyne.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
lol we agree on something!

arkan is scum in an affectionate way, we dont get on put it that way ever since he got wound up by the old KKKman!

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
oh and i'm not even from yorkshire! i just cast the bait out to see if it would piss you off! well i got a reaction thats one thing, i was hoping you would freak a bit more tho! i'm from shity northants who suk at everything sept rugby union!
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Why would you pick my post out as if I had flamed, it baffles me as I wouldn't have even thought it was anywhere near a flame, just saying what I felt about YOU. There's only one good flamer on this forum and that's JTB, I've read some of his posts and they are the funniest shit I've ever seen. I was laughing because I thought you attempt at trying to flame was feeble and pathetic and don't deny it, you were trying to flame me, wasn't you.

you were laughing because you thought i was attempting to try to flame? seems a bit too distant to be as incredibly hilarious as you make out. I was trying to flame you?.. no i make random insults etc all over it's not really flaming.

And yes you're easily baffled.

--------------------

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
No Read scum if you must know. So history a sore point with you then? Did they get their asses kicked then? Oh, so that must mean Arkan, Redeemer and 2-D are Lancashire scum too. Fell for that one didn't yah.

Hey aren't you supposed to be the male version of me according to Cloyne. LMFAO Yeah right Cloyne.

I spend more time in Yorkshire now.
They should nuke Burnley.

--------------------

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
caps lock and exclamation marks don't make a good flame ice

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6218 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pathetic

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5824 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and who the hell are you?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6218 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
as important as you cloyne! lol!

i agree 2d nuke the bastard scum!

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
What a load of fucking losers we have in the Flamers. I can't flame, neither the fuck can you lot. LMFAO God, I nearly pissed meself laughing so much. Hey thanks noble stabbings for comparing me to Hellsatan.....that's so cool. Hey Hellsatan r u coming BACK on we'd make a great team.

I want the King of the flamers back too - JAMES THE BARBER - he'll show you FUCKERS how its done.

Did I put an exclamation mark in there Cloyne......NO don't think so.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
or maybe you r the same person! makes sense, patheticlly drawn out sig, mind frame, pure hatred from everyone else, the only inconsistancy is you dont sign your name!

"What a load of fucking losers we have in the Flamers"

your in the flamers too so youve just shot yourself in the foot with that comment fuckwit!

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Well maybe I'm fucking you and I'm talking to myself. Want to be careful what you say.......fucking dweebs on here think I'm the female version of YOU. LOL [Razz]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
there are less loosers on here than there once were, and i believe it was cloyne who compared me an you, so really does anyone take anything he says seriously? apart from u of course (or am i tlking to myself?????....)
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
I don't take you or anything on this forum seriously - your under an illusion of dementia.

This is pure FUN on my part.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
What a load of fucking losers we have in the Flamers. I can't flame, neither the fuck can you lot. LMFAO God, I nearly pissed meself laughing so much. Hey thanks noble stabbings for comparing me to Hellsatan.....that's so cool. Hey Hellsatan r u coming BACK on we'd make a great team.

I want the King of the flamers back too - JAMES THE BARBER - he'll show you FUCKERS how its done.

Did I put an exclamation mark in there Cloyne......NO don't think so.

James won't do anything... He was my best mate for about 4 years....

[ June 07, 2003, 13:42: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
So you're not best mates now then?

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
if you think its fun why did you freak out over a fuckin mod position dufus!

ƒỮ©ĸ γǾυг ρσШ∑я Ŧ®їÞ

[ June 08, 2003, 18:00: Message edited by: X ]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*