Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » My flame topic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My flame topic
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Arkan:
quote:
lmao gg annie
Originally posted by shueny302:
quote:
1. i am not from england so i will not attempt to give a flying fuck about your lingo

2. don't get your 'knickers' in a bunch anyway. i know how much you love to argue incessantly and futily try to gain some respect as a flamer since you obviously can't get any as a human being, but don't start shit with me.

3. i had nothing against you before, now i do, simply because i gave you the benefit of the doubt that you had the right to live, and you have proven me wrong

4. you "SHTFU"

1. Noticed and do I give a fuck - Nah!

2. You don't know me, cos I think its fucking hilarious all the shit that is posted and do I give a fuck if you do - Nah!

3. Do I give a fuck what you think - Nah!

4. Nah, don't think I will.

Oh, btw you response was so funny I laugh for the whole of a millionth of a second, which indicates my brain is larger than a pea.

LMFAO [Razz]

Anyway flame all you fucking want Annie, couldn't give a fuck.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me.

I'm as fucking emotionless as a dead dodo - wow I used a simile!

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5948 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kre8havoc  
Regular
Member # 262

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kre8havoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's shoved up your ass?

--------------------
I'm not a vegetarian because I hate animals...im a vegetarian because I hate plants.

One dark night, in the middle of the day, two dead boys went out to play. Back to back they faced eachother, drew their knives and shot eachother. A deaf policemen heard the noise, and so went over and killed those dead boys. If you do not believe that my story is true, then ask the blindman because he saw it too.
 -

Posts: 111 (0.01 per day) | From: TX | Registered: Oct 2001 (6433 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't give fucking shit, do I?

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5948 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kre8havoc  
Regular
Member # 262

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kre8havoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
???????

--------------------
I'm not a vegetarian because I hate animals...im a vegetarian because I hate plants.

One dark night, in the middle of the day, two dead boys went out to play. Back to back they faced eachother, drew their knives and shot eachother. A deaf policemen heard the noise, and so went over and killed those dead boys. If you do not believe that my story is true, then ask the blindman because he saw it too.
 -

Posts: 111 (0.01 per day) | From: TX | Registered: Oct 2001 (6433 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:

maybe you want to unblock what evers blocked up your ass as X said...you'll find you'll enjoy your "fucking shits" a lot better [Big Grin]

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.61 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6573 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it really just is uncanny how similar s/he is to Hellsatan, the flames(?) are near identical

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5829 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You say you don't care... yet you go through all those posts, quote them all, and make a topic dedicated to it. and you say you don't care about this at all?

Do you think your on a roll? proving people wrong? your on a roll? No your on CRACK with the mentallity of your posts. You prove yourself wrong left and right. You don't CARE? We don't care about YOU! Stop trying to get our attention and FUCK OFF! don't want to? Too fucking bad. Your our bitch and you do what we tell you to

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6495 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shueny302     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right

quote:
Oh, btw you response was so funny I laugh for the whole of a millionth of a second, which indicates my brain is larger than a pea.
um, see the thing of that is is that you don't need 'a brain larger than a pea' to laugh...the mentally disabled seem quite jovial actually. but i'm sure you knew that already, you can smell your own

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 222 (0.03 per day) | Registered: May 2003 (5833 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the mentally disabled seem quite jovial actually. but i'm sure you knew that already, you can smell your own

Now that made me laugh.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6310 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kenny:
Your our bitch and you do what we tell you to

now that mad me laugh..go kenny go...

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6437 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the mentally disabled gag was in poor taste! you wouldn't want to offend cloyne!

[ June 05, 2003, 04:29: Message edited by: X ]

Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6281 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
15 luv

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5829 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinker  
The Great Smaze®
Member # 861

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by noble stabbings:
15 luv

lmao

--------------------
I'm like a square stuck inside of a circle...

-
 -

Posts: 278 (0.04 per day) | From: random spot of nowhere | Registered: May 2003 (5857 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You say you don't care... yet you go through all those posts, quote them all, and make a topic dedicated to it. and you say you don't care about this at all?

Do you think your on a roll? proving people wrong? your on a roll? No your on CRACK with the mentallity of your posts. You prove yourself wrong left and right. You don't CARE? We don't care about YOU! Stop trying to get our attention and FUCK OFF! don't want to? Too fucking bad. Your our bitch and you do what we tell you to

gj kenny, you made a good point for once

X, that was uncalled for, i'll go cry in the corner now

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6223 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

maybe you want to unblock what evers blocked up your ass as X said...you'll find you'll enjoy your "fucking shits" a lot better [Big Grin]
God, did it take you a whole fucking day to think up that CRAP. LMFAO Sucker.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no actually i thought it up apparently!

lol cloyne, just seeing if youd react! [Smile]

Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6281 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Why doesn't it surprise me.......knew that a load of fucking shit came out of your mouth.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
the shit comes out of my ass actually! drool comes from your mouth, well it comes gushing out of cloynes as he stares vacantly from his wheelchair! lol sorry cloyne couldn't resist! [Smile]

who flunked biology the ice queen? [Smile]

oh and tinker if your not familiar with insult tennis that was what the 15 luv was for!

[ June 06, 2003, 08:06: Message edited by: X ]

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
No I was shit at Science. ROTFLMFAO

Know what tennis is and how to score. [Wink]

What's that 15 all or maybe advantage to IQ - god I should join MENSA!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what utter fucking bullshit are you spewing out of your face now Ice Queen? using ROTFLAMO cause you don't know how to spell each word?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6495 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shueny302     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
what utter fucking bullshit are you spewing out of your face now Ice Queen? using ROTFLAMO cause you don't know how to spell each word?

hahahaha! wonderful

what the fuck kind of 'flame topic' is this anyway?

"oh i'm so fucking badass! oh tinker, be afraid of me! oh wait...that's right...i'm a fucking idiot...i hope no one notices...better talk about shit and tennis! LAMISAFDA!!!!"

-

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 222 (0.03 per day) | Registered: May 2003 (5833 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

hahahaha! wonderful

"oh i'm so fucking badass! oh tinker, be afraid of me! oh wait...that's right...i'm a fucking idiot...i hope no one notices...better talk about shit and tennis! LAMISAFDA!!!!"

What Shueny, using LAMISAFDA cos YOU don't know how to spell each word or just too FUCKING lazy.

Yeah, smart arse YOU already talk about shit and tennis, can't think of nowt new, eh? FUCKING STUPID BITCH!

Go fuck yourself....oh no, probably do that already........LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OF NOW.......NO WAIT...I'M ROLLING ABOUT ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF.

Btw I'm being kind at the mo, so don't fucking piss me off Bitch!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hahahaha! wonderful

What Shueny, using LAMISAFDA cos YOU don't know how to spell each word or just too FUCKING lazy.

Yeah, smart arse YOU already talk about shit and tennis, can't think of nowt new, eh? FUCKING STUPID BITCH!

Go fuck yourself....oh no, probably do that already........LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OF NOW.......NO WAIT...I'M ROLLING ABOUT ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF.

Btw I'm being kind at the mo, so don't fucking piss me off Bitch!

you are so fucking dense. the "LAMISAFDA" was mocking you...last night when i wrote it what awhile ago, but i think it translated to 'look at me i'm such a fucking dumbass' and yes, i am lazy, and i'll be the first to admit it

"Yeah, smart arse YOU already talk about shit and tennis, can't think of nowt new, eh?"

just reading that jibberish made my iq drop

and i will piss you off if i want, and you will take it with a smile

oh and capitalizing words makes you no more intimidating, so lay off caps lock

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shueny carries the match in straight sets

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6223 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
See Cloyne couldn't care less about you or Shueny, why should I? Can't remember even one of you welcoming me to the forum when I joined back in Feb. Wonder why? Very friendly then and very friendly now! LOL

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
quote:
See Cloyne couldn't care less about you or Shueny, why should I?

i like how much that sentence doesn't make sense.

and i probably did welcome you, in fact, i think we were cool for a short period of time, i don't even know how this came about, but hey, gives me something to do during the day. you are the exemplification of everything i hate in people, so hey, since i don't have the time to bitch at everyone individually, i'll just bitch at you

now dance my puppet, dance

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey annie, this is a walk in the part for you isnt it!

and for this reason, i dedicate the song "reptile", by nine inch nails to you [Smile]

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.61 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6573 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
shueny carries the match in straight sets
quote:
See Cloyne couldn't care less about you or Shueny, why should I?
and you claim to understand tennis?

you're just a brick to the head away from retarded

[ June 09, 2003, 07:44: Message edited by: Cloynez0r ]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:

and for this reason, i dedicate the song "reptile", by nine inch nails to you [Smile]

Isn't it supposed to be 'walk in the park'? Can understand the reptile dedication......isn't that a creature? [Big Grin]

[ June 09, 2003, 18:46: Message edited by: Ice Queen ]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Isn't it supposed to be 'walk in the park'? Can understand the reptile dedication......isn't that a creature? [Big Grin]
yes probably

and you don't understand much, do you?

nin twist:
wrap my soul in bandages
i'm tired of this war
go ahead and cut me
i can't even feel it anymore

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
quote:

holy christ....who threw the brick!?
I hope rabid retardation isnt contagious

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
AGH! you all suck at this just flame herwith intelect in a sentence! its so much easier and quicker!
shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by X:
AGH! you all suck at this just flame herwith intelect in a sentence! its so much easier and quicker!

you spelled intellect wrong

i love you [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
you know i love you too! [Smile]

cheers for showing my lack of "intellect"!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*