Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Big Mistake!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big Mistake!
Bazz_2k1  

²00³»»ßã®®¥««²00³

Member # 464

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bazz_2k1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Ice Queen is the mod yeh and look

IF the moderator has abused his powers to edit, change the position of topics/posts etc in a flame battle , don't complain, after all, the majority of you voted him, so its not my ass on the line. Also if he acts in such a way, its the best proof that you can get that he is actually losing the battle as a normal member, and takes the fight to a stage where other members could not possibly get revenge. Arkan

lol i think she might be a bit upset anyway who was the previous mod?

--------------------
 -
FoFusion! - Your First Place For Online Fun!

FoFusion! Forums
http://msgboard.fofusion.co.uk

Posts: 1220 (0.19 per day) | From: Falkirk, Scotland | Registered: Mar 2002 (6244 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bazz_2k1:
who was the previous mod?

darkmind

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6031 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bazz_2k1  

²00³»»ßã®®¥««²00³

Member # 464

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bazz_2k1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeh. Wat happened to him

--------------------
 -

FoFusion! Forums

Posts: 1220 (0.19 per day) | From: Falkirk, Scotland | Registered: Mar 2002 (6244 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just stopped posting i guess.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6031 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bazz_2k1  

²00³»»ßã®®¥««²00³

Member # 464

Rate Member
yeh suppose sometimes i cant be arsed with forums

--------------------
 -

FoFusion! Forums

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bazz_2k1:
lol Ice Queen is the mod yeh and look

IF the moderator has abused his powers to edit, change the position of topics/posts etc in a flame battle , don't complain, after all, the majority of you voted him, so its not my ass on the line. Also if he acts in such a way, its the best proof that you can get that he is actually losing the battle as a normal member, and takes the fight to a stage where other members could not possibly get revenge. Arkan

lol i think she might be a bit upset anyway who was the previous mod?

Haven't done any of the above YET. Don't want to either.....if I win or lose a battle, there's one thing about it, it will be fair on my part.

All I want is you fuckers in the flamers.

I'm also looking around other flames forums to see how they operate, so hopefully this will be better than the fucking lot of them put together.

[ June 06, 2003, 10:49: Message edited by: Ice Queen ]

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5935 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*