Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Forum Clean Up

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Forum Clean Up
s o r o k a  
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s o r o k a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I propose the horizon admin team remove the forums that just take up space and are not being used much. Such as:

picsofus.tk forums
AOMPRO
Sigos Clan
Shagi Clan

And re-organizing the other forums.

This will add alittle bit less clutter and make the forum alittle bit more functional.

Anyone else agree?

Posts: 1106 (0.13 per day) | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: May 2001 (8394 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.18 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (7993 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s o r o k a  
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s o r o k a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its ideal.

I mean, Its just a suggestion.

The forums I mentioned would not be missed to much.

Posts: 1106 (0.13 per day) | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: May 2001 (8394 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Politely Disturbed  
lest my curse fall upon you
Member # 577

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Politely Disturbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alright

--------------------
 -

here kittie

Posts: 290 (0.03 per day) | From: Maui - the rock I live on | Registered: May 2002 (8016 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sigos Clan
Shagi Clan

those forums are there for a reason..and both are used...they arent going anywhere anytime soon

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.46 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (8359 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by s o r o k a:

Shagi Clan

Anyone else agree?

I disagree.

You might as well add the Grill to the list while you're at it.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.73 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (8087 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akuma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sigos are acitve and shagis r horizon history

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Posts: 1232 (0.16 per day) | From: esusryesaeras | Registered: Apr 2003 (7697 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say get rid of picsofus.uk, and AOMPRO

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.64 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (7865 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey don't you dare remove the Shagi clan forum. They're the best bunch of guys there is. [Big Grin]

[ 08 July 2003, 01:39: Message edited by: Ice Queen ]

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.16 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (7769 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s o r o k a  
Member # 8

Ice Queen you stupid kike, the squad600 are far more important then the shagi's. I would not even notice if the shagi's where gone.
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not the flamer Soroka.

I never said you weren't important, I just said the Shagis are important as far as I am concerned and should not be kicked off.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.16 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (7769 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s o r o k a  
Member # 8

They wont be kicked off if you remove there useless piece of shit forum.
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Everyone that likes the Shagi Clan go and post there then.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Angel  
Naughty But Nice
Member # 745

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whatever i have never been in any of them

--------------------
 -

To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things.

Posts: 216 (0.02 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Dec 2002 (7820 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think ray likes you IQ ... he is doing the school playground hair pulling thing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8131 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s o r o k a  
Member # 8

Yeah bronx you are right.

Actually I am starting to hate alot of people on the forum now.

I think we should clean up the forum, starting with IQ and the useless forums.

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, Im indifferant to the majority ... I assume its different for you, because you actually know some of the members in the flesh.

I am fortunate (or not?) enough to not know any of you other than through the electrons fired at the monitor screen infront of me ... there is no spoon ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8131 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ice Queen you stupid kike

erm..i thought you were jewish?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.91 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8288 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sturm  
Member # 452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sturm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no but he acts like he is

--------------------
Those Who Fear the Darkness Have Never Seen What the Light Can Do
 -

Posts: 697 (0.08 per day) | From: Solamnia | Registered: Mar 2002 (8082 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s o r o k a  
Member # 8

[Eek!]

[ 08 July 2003, 10:29: Message edited by: s o r o k a ]

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
hehehehehehe funny that one Bronx. [Big Grin]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Ice Queen you stupid kike, the squad600 are far more important then the shagi's. I would not even notice if the shagi's where gone.

Perfect example of why we don't need a Grill. It is hardly used enough because of people like soroka who like to flame everywhwere else.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.73 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (8087 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s o r o k a  
Member # 8

HELLO HELLO

shut the fuck up.

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:
HELLO HELLO

shut the fuck up.

Big tough guy now, huh? Perfect example of some worthless specimen of a human being trying to act big and tough online.

I'd tell you to go flame in the Grill, but it would be pointless since you wouldn't listen anyway. You're one of my prime examples of why there is no need for a Grill. I know what Bronx means when he tells people "You're only proving my point."

--------------------
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be really stupid to take out Sigos and Shagi. Just because people don't go to general forum, doesnt mean people dont stay in "their" forum.

So think outside the box next time soroka.

btw, ALMOST a good idea
needs more brainstorming soroka

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.37 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8018 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s o r o k a  
Member # 8

Wheres Waldo's brain when he posts.

I am not saying to delete those forums becuase the users that post in them don't post in general.

Those forums are not that beneficial to the forum. Horizon needs to be cleaned up.

HELLO HELLO

Fighter
You are a prime example of why the shagi's are worthless to horizon.

[ 08 July 2003, 11:11: Message edited by: s o r o k a ]

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Fighter

I would like see an example of how you are worth anything more to Horizon than a Shagi, because right now you're not impressing me one bit.

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to interupt, but all of you, stop the flames

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.64 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (7865 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wheres Waldo's brain when he posts.

I am not saying to delete those forums becuase the users that post in them don't post in general.

Those forums are not that beneficial to the forum. Horizon needs to be cleaned up.

HELLO HELLO

Fighter

How do you see the forums as not being beneficial to Horizon ? Just because you may not post there does not mean they do not have there place in Horizon forums. If the Shagi forum gets people signed up I bet 90% of them come here and check things out and some of them even sign up.

You ideas are about as well thought out as "Soup sandwich."

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.08 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (8079 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Or of course the Chocolate Fireguard.

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
What if you had a thick broth in some thick bread? That could work ...

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
locked and sent to the flamers grill, post in there

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.91 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8288 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
locked and sent to the flamers grill, post in there

good call

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.46 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (8359 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheep  
Member # 723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I reckon you should shut the fuck up. Unless a forum hasn;t been used for a couple of weeks of one or two people only use it, it should be deleted, or archieved.

End of discussion. You guys just don't fucking get it do you. People like, and especially sonorka are just fucking computer gheeks that city in front of the computer all day long mostly typing 'one handed' for obvious reasons, and missing out on life.

Yeah its fucking fun to abuse some people you don;t know and never will once in a while, but some people take it too far. Be normal, have a joke, and get on with life, and if you can;t get your head around that take drugs OD and die, to save us all the strain you place on the rest of us.

--------------------
Live every day Like it is your last
 -

Posts: 43 (0 per day) | From: Brisbane | Registered: Nov 2002 (7856 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*