Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Stupid F***ing Bitch/Foxy/Bauerbabe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid F***ing Bitch/Foxy/Bauerbabe
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Bitch xxx/Foxy/Bauerbabe:
And any other name she has been on here.

quote:
i have done nothing for the girly room cause i have not been able to acess the net, now i have it at home i will be able to make some changes, why are you moaning about it i was given the mod job by arkan.
How come bitch xxx is mod of the girly forum? She done nowt for it. All she did was ask me how to come a mod and then sticks a knife in me back. I don't mind saying it out in the forum cos it is true.

You've done nothing for the Girly Forum you say, too f***ing right and you'll not do anything for it, you waste of space.

And I get the mod positions took off me that I won fairly and squarely.

And this F***ing racist git gets the Girly Mod.

Democracy, my A**e. Grrrrr [anger]

[ 11 July 2003, 08:29: Message edited by: Ice Queen ]

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moved to flamers.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when did a bit of old hamrless racism become taboo so suddenly? it's a shame that we should no longer be able to tell a decent racist joke or hate the French for being French.

and everyone knows there's no such thing as democracy, it's as flawed as communism

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5823 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by noble stabbings:
and everyone knows there's no such thing as democracy, it's as flawed as communism

If not more, the only differance is that it is not as romantic.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ice Queen. Your a fucking cock smoker

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talking about yourself again Kenny. [Roll Eyes] [Eek!] [anger]

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! [Razz]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! [Razz]

gee, that sure was funny

--------------------
 -

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5823 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Why, thank you noble stabbings (in a southern American drawl). [Big Grin]

Yeah, I know it was meant to be sarcastic - I like to read it me own way. [Razz]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
If not more, the only differance is that it is not as romantic.

yeah, dancing through crumbling and decaying streets in moonlight while dressed in potato sacks

--------------------
 -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rofl hahaha funny [Razz]

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh but people were equal! something to strive for without the evil dictator and widespread hunger and poverty! i think it would work in britain tho as we are almost self sufficient! no food shortages here!

a bit of harmless euro bashing neva hurt anyone! a good racist joke should neva be kept quiet! if its truly funny it cant be offensive surely!
[Smile]

[ 13 July 2003, 06:16: Message edited by: xNoMoReDrAmAx ]

Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6275 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Ice Queen" Your a fucking cock smoker.

quote:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! [Razz]

"ROTFLAMO"? You just proved my point your a fat lazy whore. You say i am talking about myself?

IS MY FUCKING NICKNAME ON THE INTERNET ICE QUEEN? YOU DUMB FUCK!?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! GO SMOKE A COCK!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how is that offensive in any stretch of the imagination? she's a girl (one hopes) and i assume not homosexual, so how would sucking a cock be offensive?
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6275 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Despite what you might hear numbnuts, Not every woman likes to go off and suck off dicks like a whore. You fucking square

--------------------
 -

-

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kenny:
your a fat ... etc.

Why do you keep calling her fat? We've all seen her picture, it's obvious she's not.

Edit: I still don't like Ice Queen.

[ 14 July 2003, 13:30: Message edited by: Mirai ]

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6166 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Thanks Mirai.

Yeah and Kenny your cock would be last one I'd suck. God the thought of it makes me sick.

Why do you think I hate Cat Woman X........she come on to me and I'm as straight as the come. Have nowt against anyones sexuality, but keep the fuck away from me.

Ewww.....I wouldn't even kiss a girl for a million pounds.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Bazz_2k1  

²00³»»ßã®®¥««²00³

Member # 464

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bazz_2k1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought ice queen was banned. before u shout and moan at me io was off the forums for 3 weeks...

--------------------
 -
FoFusion! - Your First Place For Online Fun!

FoFusion! Forums
http://msgboard.fofusion.co.uk

Posts: 1220 (0.19 per day) | From: Falkirk, Scotland | Registered: Mar 2002 (6251 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sturm  
Member # 452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sturm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah she came back a week or so ago

--------------------
Those Who Fear the Darkness Have Never Seen What the Light Can Do
 -

Posts: 697 (0.11 per day) | From: Solamnia | Registered: Mar 2002 (6255 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
I'm not g oing to even post and point out that i never said that she should go smoke MY cock, but A cock. so forget it

--------------------
 -

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
What the fuck is up with people?

Bazz asks a stupid question and answers it himself, then kenny says he's not going to point something out and then does ...

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
why not just call her a whore then if smoking cocks will offend her!

i dont know what the sexuality outburst was about but frankly who cares!

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:

Well said X

[ 18 July 2003, 09:14: Message edited by: Ice Queen ]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
????

that wasn't a particularly flattering post towards you yet you aplaud? i wasn't intending to offend you mind!

[ 18 July 2003, 10:50: Message edited by: xNoMoReDrAmAx ]

ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you still here? and if so why? because we really dont like you....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6425 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by xNoMoReDrAmAx:
????

that wasn't a particularly flattering post towards you yet you aplaud? i wasn't intending to offend you mind!

I know it wasn't, but any little bit of getting at Kenny deserves a round of applause.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
can't diss someone yourself so you applaud others who do it for you.

Dumb fuck.

--------------------
 -

-

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
you cant get through life on your own all the time!

[ 21 July 2003, 10:29: Message edited by: xNoMoReDrAmAx ]

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if you cant get through life ill gladly end it for you, one less bit of white trash on the face of the earth wont be missed....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6425 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
what craweld up your ass and died you dumb fuck? You were playing sex games with your gerbil weren't you?

You keep talking about endling lives. Do your parents beat you or something? It's okay to hate yourself, but will you just SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ENDING LIVES? Seek free medical help, NOW.

--------------------
 -

-

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
actually nobody has ever laid a hand on me, and those who have are stupid ass punks around Chemmy and Lively who end getting beaten down, and Kenny, if someone wanted your opinion they might ask for it, so do us all a favour and shut the hell up because honestly nobody here really gives a damn what you do, say or think....

--------------------
 -

Sheep  
Member # 723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm not g oing to even post and point out that i never said that she should go smoke MY cock, but A cock. so forget it

Is this the ramblings of the sexually deprived. Yes Ice Queen is a bitch and I am not defending her. She needs to get a reality check as much as you do. But seriously Kenny needs to get out more.

Start hanging around REAL people, and not your computer friends. Make a relationship, and perhaps with a bit of hard work, and lot of paience you might get what you are after for.

Nah forget that, who the fuck would fuck an ugly fuck like you.

--------------------
Live every day Like it is your last
 -

Posts: 43 (0 per day) | From: Brisbane | Registered: Nov 2002 (6029 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Politely Disturbed  
lest my curse fall upon you
Member # 577

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Politely Disturbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it just my imigination or is Sheep posting on all of flamers and bitching? who the fuck is Sheep?

--------------------
 -

here kittie

Posts: 290 (0.04 per day) | From: Maui - the rock I live on | Registered: May 2002 (6189 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheep  
Member # 723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Sheep

--------------------
 -

Posts: 43 (0 per day) | From: Brisbane | Registered: Nov 2002 (6029 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Politely Disturbed  
lest my curse fall upon you
Member # 577

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Politely Disturbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh well thanks that explains everything [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

here kittie

Posts: 290 (0.04 per day) | From: Maui - the rock I live on | Registered: May 2002 (6189 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheep  
Member # 723

Rate Member
I thought it might.

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sheep:
quote:

Is this the ramblings of the sexually deprived. Yes Ice Queen is a bitch and I am not defending her. She needs to get a reality check as much as you do. But seriously Kenny needs to get out more.

Start hanging around REAL people, and not your computer friends. Make a relationship, and perhaps with a bit of hard work, and lot of paience you might get what you are after for.

Nah forget that, who the fuck would fuck an ugly fuck like you.

When you have met me in person you will find I am not a bitch and far from it, so kindly keep your opinions to yourself about me.

Haven't seen a pic of Kenny yet, but yes you're probably right, he's probably butt ugly.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Sheep  
Member # 723

Rate Member
Trust me Ice Queen you do come accross as a bitch. Now you can prove it otherwise to me, but I don;t think you will so, sorry.

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
I can get dissed all i want over the internet, i could not care less much anymore. But a guy named after a 4 legged animal that kicks my ass, and Ice queen's ass has to be worth something.

Wait, your Iraq in the wargame? Allow me to show you the 'famous' italian hospitality

--------------------
 -

-

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
btw your avatar and signature are too large, expect your account profile to be edited and blocked

--------------------
 -

-

Sheep  
Member # 723

Rate Member
If you want to take it perosnally then, you shouldn;t be here in the first place.

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
I can get dissed all i want over the internet, i could not care less much anymore. But a guy named after a 4 legged animal that kicks my ass, and Ice queen's ass has to be worth something.

Wait, your Iraq in the wargame? Allow me to show you the 'famous' italian hospitality

If you must know kenny I've got a nice ass. Your face probably looks like the back end of a fucking cow.....no that's an insult to a cow.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Sheep  
Member # 723

Rate Member
Ouch

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:

Was I good or was I really good there sheep.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Was I good or was I really good there sheep.

Neither. The phrase 'fucking useless' came to mind when I read it.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6543 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angel  
Naughty But Nice
Member # 745

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
silly bitch what is the point of this fucking point of this topic

--------------------
 -

To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things.

Posts: 216 (0.03 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Dec 2002 (5993 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She wanted to prove she didn't take the internet to seriously I think. Or was it the mod positions don't bother her? Bah I forget with the amount of bullshit she posts...

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6543 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
No neither 2-D, it was to get rid of that bitch from the girly forum. It worked, didn't it?

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Ghost.  
Visitor
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost.         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No neither 2-D, it was to get rid of that bitch from the girly forum. It worked, didn't it?

*Jumps off the wall and kicks her square in the head*

*As she twirls to the floor he blows her chest open with an entry shotgun*

* tosses the empty gun to the floor and walks off *

--------------------
I could always beat it out of you...
 -

Posts: 4 (0 per day) | Registered: Aug 2003 (5759 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
judging by that post Ghost is a competitor for forum idiot....

--------------------
 -

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its Kenny Hamiro... So yes.. But I think Lardso styill shall hold the title

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.19 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5877 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Obvious that Kenny is ghost - he's the biggest forum idiot! [anger]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Obvious that Kenny is ghost - he's the biggest forum idiot! [anger]

It's obvious because it's already been pointed out by other people.

--------------------

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. And Lardso shall reign with the title for ever! eep

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.19 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5877 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
yes because i even hinted that it was me all along in the first ten minutes of me making him. But Ice Queen is a little slow, she just can't keep up with her OWN bullshit never mind MY bullshit.

--------------------
 -

-

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Dude Kenny. Your bullshit is hard to sift through. Theres alot of it. Its like listening to President Bush deliver some random speach... "uhhhhhh, yeah.. Im the greatest... Like we say in Texas".... [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
too true too true

--------------------
 -

-

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor Kenny:
too true too true

You know, admitting that your posts are bullshit doesn't make them any less of bullshit.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6166 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor Kenny:
yes because i even hinted that it was me all along in the first ten minutes of me making him. But Ice Queen is a little slow, she just can't keep up with her OWN bullshit never mind MY bullshit.

Yeah yeah yeah

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Well, at least you are willing to admit it.

Mirai, get off of my fucking back.

--------------------
 -

-

Angel  
Naughty But Nice
Member # 745

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she does post too much bullshit, but then again she has nothing better to do with her life has she?

--------------------
 -

To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things.

Posts: 216 (0.03 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Dec 2002 (5993 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Foxy:
she does post too much bullshit, but then again she has nothing better to do with her life has she?

lol, true, so true! its purely for attention! thats why she does her vanishing act and then comes back to try and stir something else up! she comes back bitching about cheating in the mod votes, but who cares this place has never been or ever will be a democracy!!
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
i take that back now! well i now know its not the real ice queen tlkin here neway!
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks Mirai.

Yeah and Kenny your cock would be last one I'd suck. God the thought of it makes me sick.

Why do you think I hate Cat Woman X........she come on to me and I'm as straight as the come. Have nowt against anyones sexuality, but keep the fuck away from me.

oh what a tangled web we weave.... When did you dream up the scenario of i, coming on to you? i wouldn'if i was the pissed (which was usually the case) therefore i do not see a reason to push this matter further, if you have time to waste making up malicious rumours then by all means continue so, but it isn't i lieing about myself is it? maybe one day you'll realise that people who live in glass houses really shouldn't throw boulders! And you shouldn't waste your life argueing with people over a moderating position that wasn't worth sweating over in the first place!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6273 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh what fevered dream is set to tear this forum in twain?

--------------------
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Catwoman:
quote:
Thanks Mirai.

oh what a tangled web we weave.... When did you dream up the scenario of i, coming on to you? i wouldn'if i was the pissed (which was usually the case) therefore i do not see a reason to push this matter further, if you have time to waste making up malicious rumours then by all means continue so, but it isn't i lieing about myself is it? maybe one day you'll realise that people who live in glass houses really shouldn't throw boulders! And you shouldn't waste your life argueing with people over a moderating position that wasn't worth sweating over in the first place!
Good job on resurrecting a month old topic that was complete and utter bullshit anyways.

Thumbs up.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kirsty mentioned that ice queen claimed i came on to her... as if! but i just had to settle it. its utter bollox. and why when i have such a perfectly, respectable, sex god of a boyfriend?

anyways, bring back the dancing hawaiin chimps!

-
i'm happy with this little dude, he looks so cheerful!

[ 28. September 2003, 14:18: Message edited by: Catwoman ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6273 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*