Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Mirai had a little lamb ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mirai had a little lamb ...
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cause thats all the action he could get

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't flame.

Sorry.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6165 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check your PM's.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6165 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firstly ..... you do flame or you wouldnt of started your pathetic shit talk in general .. every post you make on this forum is in one way or another a fucked up plea for attention ... and if thats what you want then fucking get a pet you sorry excuse for a ..... whatever your pretending to be .. man , boy , girl ... would you like me to post your little PM here .. I don't give one shit at all what you think you know .. I find it for the most part ammusing that you would actually send me a PM that proves to me that your a clueless twit. But I've known that for a while now ... anyways if you dont want to flame then keep your fucking "mouth shut" when it comes to me .. like I said .. you have no clue what your talking about ... and you probably never will .. now go back to your 2 glasses of "whine* or whatever you have to get over your oh so broken heart [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somebody get that mutha fucka a bucket of water hes on fire!....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6424 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blimey, how odd...

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6542 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
MC seems a little defensive if you ask me.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Defensive ? you truely are completely oblivious to reality huh ? I'm not the one who's trying to hide truths and tell half truths . You start crying to me out of the blue about shit that took place well over a year ago you fucking twit ... if you wanna continue then be my guest .. I'll gladly post my own collection of emails and whatever PM's you think you need to secretly send . As I've said your clueless and for the most part your talking out of your ass . and in case anyone is wondering what the mental midget said to me in PM here is it .... I blacked out certain parts because obviously the person mary is talking about use to be a friend and unlike some .. I wouldnt do things to hurt people I give/gave a shit about .

quote:
I hesitate to continue what I started in the general and/or flamers forum so as not to embarass or compromise the integrity of the other forum members involved.

I was at ****** ***** recently, and *** explained to me in great detail some of the things you've said ** *** in the past, and *** showed me some of the emails you've sent ***, such as the one detailing your fucked up sexual fantasy in the airport. You've made *** feel extremely uncomfortable in saying these things, but as *** told me, *** sugar-coated everything because *** has the tendency to do that. Personally, I think you should be fucking arrested. Just stay away from *****. And find someone your *** ***.

You sick bastard.

And I'm not exactly sure about the Airport thing your speaking of but please do fwd me a copy so that I can read it for myself .. or perhaps even post it here ! Sometimes I really do have a way with words [Wink] Oh and try to find yourself a copy of the puppy story .. thats classic .... now either shut the fuck up and go stick your head back up your ass .... or stop hiding behind half truths and innuendos you *****

[ 23 July 2003, 17:17: Message edited by: Mighty Cranium ]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MC is pretty damn mad i would say...Mirai I would back off a tad if i was you . [Eek!] [Smile]

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6430 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dark, shush, this could get interesting....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6424 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Cranium:
Defensive ? you truely are completely oblivious to reality huh ? I'm not the one who's trying to hide truths and tell half truths . You start crying to me out of the blue about shit that took place well over a year ago you fucking twit ... if you wanna continue then be my guest .. I'll gladly post my own collection of emails and whatever PM's you think you need to secretly send . As I've said your clueless and for the most part your talking out of your ass . and in case anyone is wondering what the mental midget said to me in PM here is it .... I blacked out certain parts because obviously the person mary is talking about use to be a friend and unlike some .. I wouldnt do things to hurt people I give/gave a shit about .

quote:
I hesitate to continue what I started in the general and/or flamers forum so as not to embarass or compromise the integrity of the other forum members involved.

I was at ****** ***** recently, and *** explained to me in great detail some of the things you've said ** *** in the past, and *** showed me some of the emails you've sent ***, such as the one detailing your fucked up sexual fantasy in the airport. You've made *** feel extremely uncomfortable in saying these things, but as *** told me, *** sugar-coated everything because *** has the tendency to do that. Personally, I think you should be fucking arrested. Just stay away from *****. And find someone your *** ***.

You sick bastard.

And I'm not exactly sure about the Airport thing your speaking of but please do fwd me a copy so that I can read it for myself .. or perhaps even post it here ! Sometimes I really do have a way with words [Wink] Oh and try to find yourself a copy of the puppy story .. thats classic .... now either shut the fuck up and go stick your head back up your ass .... or stop hiding behind half truths and innuendos you *****
I see Captain Idiot has shown up.

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.11 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (6251 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of pleas for attention.. Does anyone else on AIM at the moment feel lonely?

-

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6542 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinker  
The Great Smaze®
Member # 861

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
Speaking of pleas for attention.. Does anyone else on AIM at the moment feel lonely?

-

lmao

--------------------
I'm like a square stuck inside of a circle...

-
 -

Posts: 278 (0.04 per day) | From: random spot of nowhere | Registered: May 2003 (5850 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MC = Pile O' Crap

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6037 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
...... and you wonder why I wont talk to you [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Becuase you are too busy verbally raping teenage girls over the internet

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6037 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
I suppose you'd prefer it if i was into boys .... like you ? .... your really not worth the effort [/end convo]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
*gets popcorn*....

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Unfashionably late there Hamiro...

--------------------

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:

Rolling on the Floor Laughing My Ass Off!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
anyone who thinks that is funny has some very serious issues of thier own [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yikes, looks like I found you MC, who would have thought you would be in the grill?

It would seem all the online chatting has you in some kind of a pickle.

Ne one care to share who the 'rapee' is in this instance?!?

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6556 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay and Silentbob  
Just Popped In
Member # 923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay and Silentbob         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who the fuck are you?
Posts: 11 (0 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2003 (5765 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
quote:

-

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*