Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Ice Queen for a moment:

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ice Queen for a moment:
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"ROFL! I am ice queen who makes multiple accounts to win a girly forum digital modship cause i have nothing else to do and i have no friends! ROFLAMO!!!!! [Big Grin] But when Sirlardsalot starts winning i make up a bullshit excuse on how this is all a game and how i don't care! but i am just saying toat to avoid the fact that i DO care and I DON'T HAVE A LIFE and that it is all a clever ruse to make sure no one notices i am crying like a little whiney bitch.

Oh Shagi! Excuse me while i blow sunshine up your ass so you'll back me up!"-Ice Queen

There is my imitation of ice queen, in no way does this relate to me except it is i posting the truth behind her retardedness.

No Ice Queen i am not talking about MYSELF you dumb bitch. as i put it in quotation marks meaning YOU

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you realize how much it shows that you're 12 years old.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6167 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or how sad it is you only ever seem to try and "take on" the obviously defenseless in Flamers

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5824 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...i'm 13 now. * sobs *

I haven't flamed in a few days i need to get my skill back.

...wait, i never had any to begin with.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skill?

I made the post so only full members could vote, people with 100 posts or more ... to avoid people accusing of cheating. All of the new members who are freinds of Ice Queen's are quite real ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6305 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kenny, you're a mongo....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6426 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting topic

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BottoBabe  
Jac 2 tha Que 2 tha Lyn
Member # 914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BottoBabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a mongo?

--------------------
 -

Message me on AIM: O Jackie 32

Posts: 37 (0 per day) | From: NJ,USA | Registered: Jul 2003 (5776 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheep  
Member # 723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All you guys are pretty fucked in the head if you ask me.

--------------------
Live every day Like it is your last
 -

Posts: 43 (0 per day) | From: Brisbane | Registered: Nov 2002 (6030 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*