Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » EightBall!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EightBall!
Reverend Sporko  
Member # 641

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reverend Sporko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who the hell are you, And Why are you wearing my Pants?!?!?! EH????

--------------------
 -

I am looking forward to my future.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 279 (0.04 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002 (6149 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who the hell is he? Who the hell are YOU?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reverend Sporko  
Member # 641

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reverend Sporko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kenny:
who the hell is he? Who the hell are YOU?

I Am the almighty Sporko... ...Who.. Is.. Going else-where..

Pish..

Soup.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 279 (0.04 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002 (6149 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the FUCK ARE You babbling about?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good use of bold and italics there kenny

btw, spork owns you

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
I fear not sporko, i fear FOR sporko, her sanity...

Although, i shall not insult the almighty Sporko. But rather... Go eat pie with weebl.

[ 01 August 2003, 18:26: Message edited by: Kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if somehow you can determine people's sanity-level over the internet, please tell me how

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kenny is a stupid bastard...Don't call my friend insane..Little boy... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6180 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm watch the flaming .... you've been warned.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Yeah I know. I wasn't trying to insult her. Jesus stop being so defensive Creatrix. What the fuck is your major malfunction girl?

jeeze. Step off.

And if your going to insult my age, don't waste two seconds of my 'childhood'

[ 01 August 2003, 19:39: Message edited by: Kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moved to flamers ... this thread is a timebomb about to go off ...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reverend Sporko  
Member # 641

Member Rated:
Well now, this is a change of events... A topic of mine... Here... of(edited typo) all places...

Hrm... well, since it's in the flamers topic, I'll use it to my advantage for sheer entertainment purposes.

Ahem...

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!?!?!? Why the hell did you enable us humans to invent CLOTHES??? EHHH??? TELL ME! I hate clothes. They Suck. And it's all your fault God! YOU'RE FAULT!... FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

[ 01 August 2003, 21:11: Message edited by: Reverend Sporko ]

--------------------
 -

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this topic aimed at Eightball/Jenteal? If so he is/was a brother of mine from way back and I could take his place if you like Sporko.

As you your Query Clothes are gay esp. on a woman but up here in 'the Great White North' We need them at least in the winter, heh!

Here is the old sig of the Mighty Eightball/Jenteal:

-

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*