Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Silly old fucked up slag

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Silly old fucked up slag
Angel  
Naughty But Nice
Member # 745

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi janet, get a life, and stop puting pictures of you niece on the net, passing them off as you. Sad fat slag!

--------------------
 -

To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things.

Posts: 216 (0.03 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Dec 2002 (5992 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, I like how no one here is named Janet ....

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6037 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angel  
Naughty But Nice
Member # 745

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look at her log in name

--------------------
 -

Posts: 216 (0.03 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Dec 2002 (5992 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are you talking about?

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6037 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angel  
Naughty But Nice
Member # 745

Rate Member
ice queen

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foxy:
Hi janet, get a life, and stop puting pictures of you niece on the net, passing them off as you. Sad fat slag!

AAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6542 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Hey Foxy

-

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes my log in name does say Janet......I wonder why? Oh, could it be because Amanda set up the account for me. duh [Roll Eyes]

Btw I'm not her neice, I not even fucking related you thick bitch. I'm related to her dad!!!

Oh but then again, I'm ...... who the fuck am I? Oh, I'm a guy or then maybe a girl, might be Hell Satan or maybe I'm Amanda or maybe her mummy or then again I'm Perfectly disturbed......no I'm fucking supergirl!!!!
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey good one Stevie baby.

So Foxy you bitch why don't your post your pic then they all can see what an ugly fucker you are.

You ginger minger!!!!!!!

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5941 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
Yes my log in name does say Janet......I wonder why? Oh, could it be because Amanda set up the account for me. duh [Roll Eyes]

Btw I'm not her neice, I not even fucking related you thick bitch. I'm related to her dad!!!

Oh but then again, I'm ...... who the fuck am I? Oh, I'm a guy or then maybe a girl, might be Hell Satan or maybe I'm Amanda or maybe her mummy or then again I'm Perfectly disturbed......no I'm fucking supergirl!!!!

So Foxy you bitch why don't your post your pic then they all can see what an ugly fucker you are.

You ginger minger!!!!!!!

lol, you're so stupid.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6542 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheep  
Member # 723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
lol, you're so stupid.[/QB]

Can I be as good as you. Wow what a fucking come back. Perhaps you should look into taking a few classes in insultry, because man do you suck at it!

--------------------
Live every day Like it is your last
 -

Posts: 43 (0 per day) | From: Brisbane | Registered: Nov 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:

You ginger minger!!!!!!!

Once again you prove your stupidity shows no bounds. You should join the monty python twat olympics, all you have to do at the end if shoot yourself to win. But i bet you'll drive yourself over during the car parking test. God your such a good fucking moron!

Super girl? rotflamo? you think your funny? You think that's funny? are you in some special class? are you like retarded or a man or something? christ you have the humor of my seven year old sister who still goes on about poo jokes. You say all of this is a game still but you still get insulted by people even though you say you don't care.

Go outside, hell even I go out and meditate out in the forest behind my house. I walk along the small paths and i even go mountain biking. But you just spend all say wondering if you should put Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off in small letters, or large letters.

Now piss off you dumb dyke, go on and think of your retarded comeback which will just show us your IQ gets lower and lower with every post.

[ 11 August 2003, 05:15: Message edited by: Inquisitor Kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor Kenny:
christ you have the humor of my seven year old sister who still goes on about poo jokes.

I like poo jokes!!

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6165 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sheep:
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
lol, you're so stupid.

Can I be as good as you. Wow what a fucking come back. Perhaps you should look into taking a few classes in insultry, because man do you suck at it![/QB]
Wow, I really don't need to bother flaming her anymore. You think that you should put 110% effort into every little flame you make? Well heres some news which may be surprizing to you dipshit: Thinking long and hard about comeback in a forum is a waste of time. When I flame I saw whatever I feel like saying at the time, at that moment in time thats all I needed to say, this is what I want to say now, because you sure like to think you're somehting special when it comes to trying to look clever and attempt to insult people.

Unfortunately for you, I've heard that comeback itself quite a few times too many and if you want to try and be funny, I suggest you come up with something a little more original and maybe will make someone somewhere laugh, if possible.

K, I'm glad we had this little confrontation, it's given me the perfect oppertunity to sum you up in one word : Retard.

P.S. Yes I am wasting time right now
[Wink]

--------------------

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
* puts on morpheus voice *

unfortunately, no one can be told what ice queen is. You have to see her for yourself:

-

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a rare glimpse of a funny part of you kenny! tho why your bothering to cut into this obvious 2 sided battle wich doesn't concern you in the slightest is beyond me! attention seeking? notice how ice queen couldn't care enuf to reply! so you failed then!
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6274 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you people never cease to amaze me....idiots....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6424 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*