Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Life is a bleeding, pulsating bitch goddess.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Life is a bleeding, pulsating bitch goddess.
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She fucks you over, and then comes back just in time to laugh at you as you're lying broken in the dust. Forever will there be woe and misfortune, so long as there are people willing to cause them, and life as a whole reflects the lives of individuals. Said individuals, of course, are not exactly doing wonders for the quality of existence. Indeed, the gentle, understanding folk seem vastly outnumbered by bigoted assholes who seem to vastly counterbalance the deeds done by the kind folk. The only recourse, is death, either of yourself, or all of them . . .

Anyone who thinks I am insulting them and wants to flame me, please feel free to do so. Sometimes a point is most easily proven indirectly.

P.S. the topic subject line is also my motto.

[ 14. October 2003, 08:15: Message edited by: Tang_Quester ]

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6718 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kill them all

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.82 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6192 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then hang yourself then you psycho if you're so sick of life

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5977 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you need to learn how to treat women.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.44 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6458 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy, happy, happy.

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6718 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hello boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats.
This is a song about a whale. No! This is a song about being happy!
That's right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!

[chorus]

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy!

I don't think you're happy enough! That's right! I'll teach you to be happy!
I'll teatch your grandmother to suck eggs! Now, boys and girls, let's try it again!

[chorus]

If you ain't the grandaddy of all liars! The little critters of nature...They don't know
that they're ugly! That's very funny, a fly maryying a bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot!
But you didn't believe me! Why didn't you believe me?!

[chorus without last line]

Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!"

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.44 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6458 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*