Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » IT'S GOOD TO BE THE WOMAN.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IT'S GOOD TO BE THE WOMAN.
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got off the Titanic first.

We can scare male bosses with mysterious
gynaecological disorder excuses.

Taxis stop for us.

We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

No fashion faux pas we make could ever
rival The Speedo.

We don't have to pass wind to amuse ourselves.

If we forget to shave, no one has to know.

We can congratulate our teammate without
ever touching her arse.

We never have to reach down every so often
to make sure our privates are still there.

We have the ability to dress ourselves.

We can talk to people of the opposite sex
without having to picture them naked.

If we marry someone 20 years younger,
we're aware that we look like an idiot.

There are times when chocolate really can
solve all your problems.

We'll never regret piercing our ears.

We can fully assess a person just by
looking at their shoes.

We can make comments about how silly men
are in their presence, because they aren't listening
anyway.

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6406 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why isnt my dinner ready??

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6303 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ever touching her arse
We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there

LOL ain't that the truth

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6430 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaRk QuEen:
ever touching her arse
We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there

LOL ain't that the truth

I dont go around touching mens asses, as for checking if our privates are there we dont, but try attaching some tackle to yourselves, then getting hot, they stick to you and get in arkward positions, thus you need to use a decent enough instrument (ie hand) to rearange your package into a more cool comfortable and free swinging position.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6303 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL your funny Bronx....your sure its not to make sure yall still got it?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6430 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by DaRk QuEen:
LOL your funny Bronx....your sure its not to make sure yall still got it?

Shhhhhhh! Your right! Its the biggest secret all men hide a condition called penisdropoffitus ... very scary, can happen randomly at any time, the body forgets you have a penis and it just drops off. To cure we feel ourselves up to remind the brain its all still there.
If this goes any further I will be forced to kill you all!

[ May 15, 2002: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
LOL lmao omg i bursted out laughing

ok that is what I thought lmao

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in reference to the original statement:

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE WOMAN

And quite surprisingly, i whole heartedly agree.

its just too bad for men who have to live with you (and are naturally atrracted to you).

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
in reference to the original statement:

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE WOMAN

And quite surprisingly, i whole heartedly agree.

its just too bad for men who have to live with you (and are naturally atrracted to you).

Hold on, but this sounds wierd, cos your agreing that its good to be the woman and then saying its bad to be male and be attracted to them ..... ?

Just specualting, but seems higly dubios!!

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well they dont have to suffer from being bitched at do they?

now do you get it?

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
yeah, further explantion might have helped..

--------------------
 -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
I can assure you that men bitch as much or MORE frequently then women do...its just that men call it bitching...and women well we just ignore it....

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't have said it better myself Dark Queen.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5941 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I just don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die."

-Mr. Garrison (Southpark)

sorry that amuses me...

anyway, along those lines, I think it's great to be a man because we don't have to put up with any of that time of month stuff [Smile]

I mean yea I hear it all the time..but I'd much rather hear it than experience it

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah have to agree on that. It's awful being a girl when you have to put up with that and having babies. After watching this programme the other night, don't think I want any now.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5941 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*