Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » inner child

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: inner child
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw other tests on the spark so im gonna poost them all bc i want to

this is the inner child one:
http://test3.thespark.com/childtest/

its so funny and the questions make no sense.

i am:

Odd Little Animal
(Normal Ignored Dysfunctional Adult)

Your inner child is the Odd Little Animal (NIDA) --running through the pastures of your insides, nibbling on grass and licking the insects in your brain. It has a great understanding of these few things, but not much else.
In your own mind you are a wunderkind, wearing a cape and sporting mutli-colored stockings. While in reality, you are wearing a cape and multi-colored stockings-- but without all that hero crap.
Your little inner beast is normal, mature and dysfunctional-- a bizarre combination that makes for a very furry pelt. So be wary of others looking for a glistening, beautiful new rug to adorn their den. They only want to skin you alive.
Do you want to be skinned alive? Fly!

ROTFLMAO i have no idea what that means. i think they are hinting at that i am a freak

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.63 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6385 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malnourished
(Normal Spoiled Dysfunctional Adult)

Like the tale of the pirate and the lamb in "Siddhartha," you were once fat as hell, but, through many faults of your own, are now *Malnourished* on the inside (NSDA). Your tender little baby is wanting of teats and milk. You would do well to let her suckle some.

All of your issues can be solved with an "emotional hamburger," i.e., treat your baby right. Find something to love and love it. Find something to buy and buy it. Find something to grope and grope it. This is the way of the inner child feeding frenzy.

Another avenue to explore may be giving your inner child up for adoption to someone who can love it better than you.

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old Man Winter Baby
(Normal Ignored Functional Adult)

Brrrr. Your inner child is Old Man Winter Baby, or an NIFA, blowing cold winds in from the North and freezing all in your path. Your inner chillin' grew up a long time ago, before the sun came and warmed the planet. You are what is known in religious tracts as an "old soul."

Your little man in you tends to freeze at the wrong time-- just when what you need is hot buttered action. So try a little tenderness once in a while, huh? Lighten up. The good news is you don't need professional help. Pet a puppy, jazzercise or lick a ripe watermelon and you'll start to feel much, much better.

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6531 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps not good...:

Diva of the Sewers
(Perverse Ignored Dysfunctional Adult)

Your inner child is the Diva of the Sewers (PIDA) --singing songs of a golden era, when people ate dirt and had to sell their limbs for Burger King cash. She is frequently seen drunk at the wheel of your psyche and likes to crash through the plate-glass window of your emotional storefront. Think of what the child of Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor would have been like and you have your girl.

Whether you are talented or not at singing doesn't matter. Your inner child is covered in ooze. That matters. The inner-child-computing-device recommends getting your inner child to a celebrity detox center immediately.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6303 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Filthy Old Pervert
(Perverse Spoiled Dysfunctional Adult)

Your inner child is the Little Filthy Old Pervert (PSDA). He's not so bad, though, as far as inner children are concerned. Just give him a park bench and a trenchcoat and he's ready to go.

What's more, you could practically hang meat on all of your hang-ups. Phobias, fetishes, anxieties, neurosese... there are so many things happening inside you at once that your inner child is lost in the woods and hunted by wierd psycological animals. He stays hidden so much it's like he's not even there.

It's not so much that he's insane, it's just that you're crazy.

It's up to you to lure him out with bits of cheese and sugar and get him some rehabilitation. Or stay hunted.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6542 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Rich Bitch
(Perverse Spoiled Functional Adult)

Make way for fatty! Your inner child is The Rich Bitch (PSFA). She is never seen happy, without jewelry or not adhering to the three D's: Denial, Denial, Denial. If you grinded up your inner child into a fine powder you could make a killing selling your "hypertension dust." Pushiness and perversion mixed with full-functionality makes for an explosive inner child.

And, she suffers from all sorts of pyscological clichés too: phobia-fixation, übersuperstition, head castration anxiety and many other "disorders of the mini-self." (These things are typically known as demons.)

In terms of help, realizing you have problems is the first step. Then, doing whatever you can to deny that fact is the second. Stay away from QVC, you shiny demon.

I'm not that at all. [Eek!] No way

[ April 26, 2003, 13:51: Message edited by: Crazygal ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6027 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Your inner child is the Little Filthy Old Pervert (PSDA). He's not so bad, though, as far as inner children are concerned. Just give him a park bench and a trenchcoat and he's ready to go.

What's more, you could practically hang meat on all of your hang-ups. Phobias, fetishes, anxieties, neurosese... there are so many things happening inside you at once that your inner child is lost in the woods and hunted by wierd psycological animals. He stays hidden so much it's like he's not even there.

It's up to you to lure him out with bits of cheese and sugar and get him some rehabilitation. Or stay hunted.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5941 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:

I always knew it was in you. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6027 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't answering truthfully...well that's my excuse. God it's so embarrassing.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5941 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
I wasn't answering truthfully...well that's my excuse. God it's so embarrassing.

You're a little pervert

That more embarressing. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got same as bronx....
Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6251 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Crazygal:
quote:

You're a little pervert

That more embarressing. [Big Grin]

Ah, shut up you RICH BITCH.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Better than being a pervert.

--------------------
 -

-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*