Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » Dream Date

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dream Date
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would your dream date look like and what would their personality be like?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6027 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crazygal:
What would your dream date look like and what would their personality be like?

Looks:
Shiny longish jet black hair, bright green eyes that pierce my soul, curvy womanly figure about 5'10".

Personality:
Calm, cool, intelligent, funny, insane, talkative but can comfortably sit in silence and of course finds me sexually, intellectually and huggably irresistible..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6303 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think im asking for much? haha ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6303 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Dude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she would look like exactly like someone I asked out the other day except with the sudden Bitch-Mode....

blonde hair to just over the shoulders, tight ass, bout 5'9"...
id take her too... hmm, I don't know I know this ideal place in southern france which is really romantic with the perfect lights and shit... it would just be cool being there with the perfect girl [Big Grin]

Posts: 2335 (0.35 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6564 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by The Dude:
she would look like exactly like someone I asked out the other day except with the sudden Bitch-Mode....

id take her too... hmm, I don't know I know this ideal place in southern france which is really romantic with the perfect lights and shit... it would just be cool being there with the perfect girl [Big Grin]

Withthe sudden bitch mode ... and I take it personality is of no aparent concern to you?

--------------------
 -

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAA MONKEY

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6003 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Dude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
quote:
Originally posted by The Dude:

Withthe sudden bitch mode ... and I take it personality is of no aparent concern to you?
oops i meant without the sudden bitch mode
Posts: 2335 (0.35 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6564 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A sweet girl , fun laugh, good humor. and a Gorgeous smile.

im not that picky... I have alot of love, but no one to give it to...

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6190 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:
A sweet girl , fun laugh, good humor. and a Gorgeous smile.

im not that picky... I have alot of love, but no one to give it to...

thats why ur trying to give it to all teh guys here
Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6251 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meefers sig rules all

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6216 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cloyne:
meefers sig rules all

thanks, and yes Q does rule all

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6003 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL dawg....

nah, Im talking to a few girls at the moment

one short, blonde hair ,very smart
one short blond hair , not so smart, huge knockers
and a tall burnette... she funny

im going for the short blond smart one.. her name is becca

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6190 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone with a nice personality, who's funny, caring, romantic and sincere.

Looks are not too important, sense of humour a necessity.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5941 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm... id like someone tall, dark haired, big brown eyes,huggable, sensitive, know when to listen to me, and when to just hold me,thoughtful stunning body, big fat cock [Eek!] , 6pack, good tight ass, strong arms, sexy smile. nice white teeth.. [Wink] ..and of course so lovable that i wont be able to let him go..awwwwww

Personality: funny, caring, sexy, good stamina, romantic, smart, chatty, can sing, cheeky..dresses nice.

hmm cant think of anything else right now ! [Wink] [Eek!]

Ice
xx
[Big Grin]

[ April 28, 2003, 21:33: Message edited by: xx Ice xx ]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6406 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Ice, it seems like I'm you're man [Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6037 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
Well Ice, it seems like I'm you're man [Wink]

...really your all those things??????

I thought this was a "dream"date topic, didnt think id ever find my man ???????

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6406 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, uhh, I guess I'm a dream then ...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6037 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
/Sounds like a nightmare to me

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dream date would have to be caring, sensitive, romantic, down to earth, loving but we can be firends also. Looks are not that important to me, so someone with that personality would be perfect. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6027 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LMAO!!!
Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6251 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Dawg:
quote:

LMAO!!!
LMAO!!!

Seriously I fit Amand...Crazygal's pefectly.

--------------------
 -  -

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
lardso already tryed that...
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LMAO!!!
LMAO!!!

I bet you do Why what do you fit?

[ April 30, 2003, 10:34: Message edited by: Crazygal ]

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LMAO!!!
LMAO!!!

Your DreamDate Personality

--------------------
 -  -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never cared to much for looks, my ex was amazing but then again he wasn't that amazing personailty wise... aslong as i have stuff in common and they are a little attractive... i'm happy

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6272 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LMAO!!!
LMAO!!!

Awww, so you're my perfect guy, how amazing. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i found my perfact dream date....just have to stun the beast now :-(.....please dont misinterpret this! LOL

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that I find my dream date too. Someone with a sense of humour, nice looking, and sexy. Oh yes, there's definitely someone on the forum that matches that criteria.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5941 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Queen of Hearts:
I hope that I find my dream date too. Someone with a sense of humour, nice looking, and sexy. Oh yes, there's definitely someone on the forum that matches that criteria.

Fuck off bitch, i know what you're trying to do, just cos you're pissed about something. You weren't bothered before but now you are just trying to make someuone jealous.

--------------------
 -

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
I'm not, so you fuck off.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
ill just stay outta this one....
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Queen of Hearts:
I'm not, so you fuck off.

Yes you are, admit it.

--------------------
 -

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
ill just stay outta this one....

It's okay, i won't shout at you. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
not yet anyways... [Big Grin] ..lol joking.....

[ May 01, 2003, 19:27: Message edited by: Shagi_Dawg ]

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Ladies ladies, please, no fighting.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why dont you fine ladies just kiss and make up?

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Duck_Fat:

I have an even better idea. They can both kiss me and make up.
[Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LMAO!!!
LMAO!!!

Awww, so you're my perfect guy, how amazing. [Big Grin]
I sure am sweet baby.
Ill post a brand new pic of me tomorrow.. hopefully I can get one of us at Little River since tommorrow all us seniors are ditching . sr ditch day rules.

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
not yet anyways... [Big Grin] ..lol joking.....

I would never have shouted at you, you're my friend. [Razz]

--------------------
 -

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

[Wink]

You'd love that wouldn't you. Come here. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

[Wink]

Which cheek then Stevie? [Wink]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Crazygal on the right cheek
Ice Queen on the left cheek
[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
[Big Grin]

And I will just laugh when they head but each other in the process ...

--------------------
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
LMFAO that would be hilarious

--------------------
 -  -

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he wouldnt know what to do with him self..

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
[Big Grin]

Stevie baby, don't think you quite understood the cheek bit. LOL

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
he didnt. but i did [Wink]

--------------------
 -  -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
I'm scared [Eek!]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
I'm only joking with you Steve ...... ah yes , back to my usual self. [Big Grin]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
im a cheeky fellow or so amanda has called me [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:

You are. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
[Big Grin]

Lol, when. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by crazygirl:
quote:

You are. [Big Grin]
Does that turn you on?

Fancy a shag?

whichever cheek you like babey [Wink]

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are. [Big Grin]
Does that turn you on?

Fancy a shag?

Are you sure you're talking to the right person?

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are. [Big Grin]
Does that turn you on?

Fancy a shag?

LMFAO , drop dead sure [Wink]

cmon Cheeky ladie

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are. [Big Grin]
Does that turn you on?

Fancy a shag?

cmon Cheeky ladie

Me, are you sure it's not ice queen.

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are. [Big Grin]
Does that turn you on?

Fancy a shag?

cmon Cheeky ladie

Me, are you sure it's not ice queen.
Definitely .

--------------------
 -  -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Will you stop sending an im through to Amanda, cos it keeps coming through to me. And NO I don't want a shag either - see I told you it's coming through to me!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ice_Queen:
Will you stop sending an im through to Amanda, cos it keeps coming through to me. And NO I don't want a shag either - see I told you it's coming through to me!

Look who's talking.. it wont stop on me either... how bout we just PM instead of IM =D
I dont want a shag either, im a virgin

--------------------
 -  -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Me too! LOL

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
Me too! LOL

YAY we agreed on something

--------------------
 -  -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:

For someone who complains about being a virgin, thats some fucked up logic.

--------------------
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Ive never complained about being a virgin, sometimes tired of it
but still never complained =P

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Me too! LOL

Yeah right.

--------------------
 -

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ive never complained about being a virgin, sometimes tired of it
but still never complained =P

Yeah right again [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by IceQueen:
quote:
quote:

[Wink]

Which cheek then Stevie? [Wink]
Get your hands off my man. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*