Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » Test Your pulling power

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Test Your pulling power
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thesite.org/magazine/pullometer.html

Party Planner

In theory you’ve got it all sorted - what to wear, what to bring and what to say, but its one too many and that’s when the plan falls apart. Your stumbling and dribbling doesn’t always appeal to potential lovers, and beer goggles tend to leave you with a nasty surprise in the morning. = 67%

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6406 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shy Guy

Always in control, and that often works out the best on a holiday night out, But stop playing it so safe! We know its not cool to get wasted, but you need to let down your hair and live a little! Perhaps a bit of dutch courage will give you that pep you need to go for it a bit more.

Pull-o-meter Rating:
59% chance of pulling

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6542 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shy Guy

Always in control, and that often works out the best on a holiday night out, But stop playing it so safe! We know its not cool to get wasted, but you need to let down your hair and live a little! Perhaps a bit of dutch courage will give you that pep you need to go for it a bit more.

Rating:
65%

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6303 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shy Girl

66% - chance of pulling.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5941 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All mouth and no trousers

Feeling good, you are happy with the way you are. This is a plus - people are attracted to a confident person, but there is still some work left to do on the style front. Think a bit more about your clothes, your mates, and your general demeanour, and the world of the opposite sex will be your oyster!play again

75% chance of pulling

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6190 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:
All mouth and no trousers

Hahahaaa!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6303 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Dude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ice-Man

Hey there fancy pants - you look the part and keep your cool, but maybe you’re too cool. No one gets very far without sticking their neck out a bit. Relax, live a little, and things can only get better!

78%
w00t got the highest score so far [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2335 (0.35 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6564 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shy Girl

71%

Why's my score so high for pulling, for a shy girl.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6027 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*