Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » Whats with chicks and....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats with chicks and....
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
going after older guys? i can understand it but when i go to work theres 4 chicks in grade nine who hit on me non-stop, theyre from Champlain, im from Chelmsford High, im in grade 12, theyre all 14 and 15 and im 17 and well its getting to be annoying they dont seem to understand that im not a pedophile....lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6425 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No they just want that fat cock.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
older guys have more experience in bed and usually have better jobs and thats all women care about! sex and money!

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey I take offense to that, the sex part yes ofc, who wants a person that isn't good in bed? you don't you know it lol

the money part well money is irrevelant but I don't wanna support no lazy bum either.

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:
No they just want that fat cock.

Not true. We just want someone to love and them to love us.

As long as a guy is not a lot younger than me, I don't mind the age, it's the mind that counts. If they make you happy and you are compatible, why should age matter.

The question should be, do guys like older women?

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well If guys liked older women, why would they be dating younger women?

oO thats a tricky question

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know why...
Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6252 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as of yet no chicks have explained this to me....lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6425 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Hamiro:
as of yet no chicks have explained this to me....lol

That is because they know I am right, I have asked several women that are very honest and thats what they ALL told me.

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
men at 15 will have the maturity rate of a 12yr old girl.
we go for men with the same maturity level as our selves, i go for 19-22 year olds.... because lads my age are only interested in sex yet older lads may want a friend aswell.

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6273 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For someone who comes across as such a player, Hamiro really does seem to have some trouble.

Its generally because women mature faster than men, they just want someone who will be able to talk to them, take them out and be nice, not just be a mass of raging hormones that just wants to fuck.

Well thats the type of girls I go for. Half of you seem to go for the stupid slut types who do just want money and sex, then claim that you dont understand why you got shitted on. Wake the fuck up!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Bronx, you feel the same why I do, As a matter of fact, I just want a girlfriend, I dont want to have sex, yet. Just someone to be with.

--------------------
 -  -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sex is always a bonus, but people are mad if they think a relationship is just about sex ... male or female. These people who do just go after sex and nothing deeper are the ones who moan about their love life all the time. It baffles me ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
well ya see thats the thing, im not gonna touch a slut, simple as that, and i dont want no damn gold diggers or nothin cause i know what'll happen, but ya see in chemmy and the surrounding area it seems like the good chicks are all taken and whatever is left i just dont wanna touch, the maturity thing i can understand and thats one of the probs ive had, lots of the chicks ive gone out with have been immature and i just cant take it, theyre fuckin drama queens chicks are terrible for that but lucky me i think ive found a decent one who may prove not to be completely fucked in the head....and Bronx for the record i dont have trouble getting chicks, theres just too many that are fucked up 5 ways from Sunday....

--------------------
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
Sex is always a bonus, but people are mad if they think a relationship is just about sex ... male or female. These people who do just go after sex and nothing deeper are the ones who moan about their love life all the time. It baffles me ...

wen i got with danny, i got with him because i knew he was a bad boy.... and i wanted excitement... until i realised that i loved him for the kind caring person he was, he wasn't a virgin, but he wasn't a male slut, and sex was not the only thing on his agenda. we had been together a while before i slept with him but it felt right and special... so soon those feelings became intense and we bacame inseperable. we split up because it was too intese... and now i've realised sex is not the foundation to a decent relationship, it can feel right with anyone! we were made like that!
Danny now has slept with around 10 girls since me... but i know that he loved me, coz at the begining sex was not the only thing on his mind... i was!

but fuck him, coz i deserve better... and if he comes back one day...... he wouldn't be able to apologise enuf....
he chose 1nite stands ova a girlfriend that he loved!
fucking dumbass he was

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6273 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*