Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » For the guys. What do you look for in a Girl?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For the guys. What do you look for in a Girl?
Angel  
Naughty But Nice
Member # 745

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So guys what do you look for in a girl?

--------------------
 -

To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things.

Posts: 216 (0.03 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Dec 2002 (5992 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, good sense of humor. I want a girl that can make me just as I can make her laugh, pretty eyes , nice smile. good looks, good hygene, some one that wants to have fun , but can also be serious at times. I could name off alot, but Ill just stick with what I have at the moment.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6190 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a girl who is very witty. I don't care as much about smarts as wit/wisdom. I want a girl who is passionate about her goals, who is very proud of her self..high self esteem...meaning that a girl who loves herself and has high self esteem will NEVER be ugly, because she loves herself enough to make herself look nice [Smile] ...who is in love with life, with herself, and with her desires...a woman who refuses to be dragged down by anything below her, and instead tries to push over everything...even me...

but yea...the girl i like...yea well we are kinda violent...like we pin eachother to the walls, and sometimes bite down a bit when we make out..and yea we are kinky

:-p

[ May 16, 2003, 04:55: Message edited by: Dejango ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*