Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » Horizon story... girly version (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Horizon story... girly version
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WaLdO goes to Steve before dawg can abolutely pulverise him and takes him into hiding. Where he makes steve stay for the rest of the horizon story. Cause if he leaves he will surely be eaten by the Rotweilers or blow by Catwoman.. He would have to take his chances w/ the Rots, cause bite marks are much better than genital herpes...

quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
Then Steve comes back to life ...

LMFAO

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.37 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (7908 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol its funny how this story not has a plot, sub-plot but each post introduces another plot and the amount of shocking twists would put any soap opera to shame!

...steve gets mauled by the rotwiellers. Meanwhile back at Horizon HQ...bronx reveals that he has got cancer....waldo gets run over by a car in the delivery bay, it turns out 2d has had an passionate afair with ice xx, cloyne is struggling with his new found [homo]sexuality and dark queen is been re-united with her long lost sister.
and then.....

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.28 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (8284 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... Bronx discovers a cure for cancer down the back of a chair ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.16 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8022 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and good thing waldo's mommy always said wear your helmet when roller blading. and since arkan got waldo ran over, he donated his liver to waldo..

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.37 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (7908 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then Steve's almost-dead-but-severely-mangled body walks into the Horizon Bar. He askes the bartender, who is Dejango, for a few Band-Aids. He hands Steve a few Band-Aids and he puts them on his gaping wounds. Then, all of a sudden, 2-D runs in with an ax and swings at Steve, but Steve pulls a huge sword out of his back pocket and blocks the ax. He then cuts off 2-D's hands and kicks them to Arkan who is giving his liver to Waldo. Then Steve sits down at the bar and asks for a glass of apple juice, becuase Steve doesnt drink ....

quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
... Bronx discovers a cure for cancer down the back of a chair ...

hahahaha!

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.65 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (7756 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Chris lets arkan keep his liver, and just takes 2-d's while he is...

--------------------
 -  -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lying naked on the floor, dead, becuase after Steve killed him, Cloyne raped him ...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.65 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (7756 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which he loved so much he continously fantasizes over it.....meanwhile....DQ's long lost sister turned out to be some freak and not her real sister...so DQ pulled out her 9 mil and blew her away without even blinking an eye...DQ goes over to Arkans house to ask him......

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.27 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (8148 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
...if his liver was succesfully put back in ...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
he replied happily, It was put back in. and WaLdO got a new liver thanks to steve and cloyne and the just passed 2-d....

--------------------
 -  -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
And then Steve gave everyone a big hug ..

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then Ice came to the pub and sat down with the rest of the crew and ordered herself a......

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.27 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (8148 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
.. glass of poop ...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..only to spit it out in sirlardsalot's face..she then went to the bar and ordered another drink, and sat back in her chair and had a girly chat with dark queen about all the antics thats been going on lately, they where both laughing there asses off when.....

Ice
xx
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.25 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (8124 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
....Steve wiped off his face and started flipping out...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and killed himself....
Posts: 988 (0.12 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (7970 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
...but then he un-killed himself...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
adn then died again....
Posts: 988 (0.12 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (7970 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
.. then he undied and asked Dawg why he keeps wanting him dead ...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...dawg admits to have gay fantasies about steve, then he gets molested by a Mexican long-nosed bat just before all the females of horizon have a giant orgy with Cloyne, except ice queen, who is busy hanging herself...

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.36 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (7934 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
... beucase cloyne owned her with flames ...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
then cloyne wakes up...and kills himself cuz cuz he only wishes that dream was true cuz that will enver happen to him in hsi life
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..then dawg realizes hes immature becuse he thinks everything bad about him is a dream, but its not, so he decides to shut the fuck up...

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.36 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (7934 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
.... then Cloyne make fun of Dawg some more, and Dawg gets really cheesed off (haha, cheesed off, I love that saying). Dawg then pulls off his mask (which everyone thought was his face) and it turns out he is really Michael J Fox, and then he falls over consvulsing becuase he has Parkinsons...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
disease.....but no Shagi_Dawg wakes up again for real this time and finds that Cloyne is really a transvestite, all geared up in his black stocking and high heeled shoes he............................

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.17 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (7660 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
... starts singing Teacher by George Michael, and Dawg pull a 9mm out from under his pillow, shoots Cloyne in the chest 3 times, then once in the head.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amanda and Steve come running in and Amanda gives dawg a big kiss on the cheek, whilst Steve sez 'good on yah mate'. Then they ..............

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.17 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (7660 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
...look at Steve, becuas ehe is confused, becuase he doesnt know what is meant by "Good on yah mate"...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
so Steve, who's confused, Phil and Amanda go to the pub and order a ...........

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
...10-foot-long cheese sandwich...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
and shove it up steves ass....so steve goes to the bathroom to try and get the 10 foot long sandwich out of his ass...
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and amanda comes to his rescue by.....

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.22 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (7746 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
...giving Steve some X-Lax, and Steve poops it right out ...

(phew, I could have made that terribly gross, but I didnt [Wink] )

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
and then steves picks it up and starts eating it
(why would u come to his rescue when he has a sandwich up his ass...i would go near him)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*