Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Cars   » Cars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cars
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do u look for in a car? speed? luxery? being a chick-magnet? or just plain old 4 wheels?

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6474 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what i look for..

When i was getting my car i test drove several..

I drove a Neon, I drove the new civic, and i drove the celica.

All priced around 17-21 thousand. The car i have was the nicest riding of the 3 and had the most power of the 3..

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6458 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my car is a chick magnet as well

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6458 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you look for a piece of shit on wheels?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6351 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
what kind of car do u have agian? oh ya, you dont drive.

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually i do idiot....i drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited edition, blows your piece of shit in every aspect from performance to comfort, and i can go offroad while you're stuck in a puddle stalled....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6351 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Hamiro:
actually i do idiot....i drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited edition, blows your piece of shit in every aspect from performance to comfort, and i can go offroad while you're stuck in a puddle stalled....

LOL!!!!

good thing your "suv' came equipt with worn brake rodors, Check the recall list you idiot.. I h0pe one day you go to stop and you die..

gg chrystler.

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
its fine, and for the fact of the matter nobody gives a shit what you think stoner, thats why nobody uses your pathetic opinion forum, if we wanted to know what you think we'd ask, notice how nobody ever does? you dumbshit....

--------------------
 -

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the car I am looking at buying

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6415 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is no way u r getting a car like that.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.37 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6219 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SSJ2Vegetto:
there is no way u r getting a car like that.

How would you know? I almost already got one but the guy sold it a week before. So suck my dick you loser... BTW drivers ed really isnt that hard so how the fuck did you FAIL DRIVERS ED?

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6415 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
who failed de? and if your gonna get a 3000GT make it the VR4 and not the regular

shagi, u obviously post here more then anyone, so you seem to care.

--------------------
 -

Marib Hashib  
Member # 252

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marib Hashib     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might jsut get a brand old fiat...

--------------------
 -

yahoo: maribhashib
msn: Maribhashib@hotmail.com
aim: Maribhashib1234

Posts: 913 (0.14 per day) | Registered: Sep 2001 (6360 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like luxery and speed

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6474 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to duck fat and stoner how do u guys get the money to afford cars like that...

jesus if i cud afford a car like that they wud never insure me on it...

how do u afford the insurance aswell?

does ur mum or dad pay for it or help ya with it?

wots the top speed on ur car neway stoner in mph?

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
You can get a very nice 3000 GT VR-4 for about $10,000. If you can find them. There all over the place on the mainland but its a bitch trying to find one for sell over here

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
James, I have a NICE job.. I pay 250$ a month for 38 months? on my car.. Top speed SAYS 140, but i belive it is 130 because of my govenor. ( i need to get my CPU reprogramed )

Duck, Just Be SURE its a VR-4 Because the 6 cyl GT"s are weak at best.. ive seen 3000GT's loose to dodge dakota RT's before because they were NA so just make sure.. also for 10g you could make a 13+ second honda

--------------------
 -

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told you to forget about the turbo.

This is what you need:

Here is a link to one of Sema's greatest award recipients:

Get Blown

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6483 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stoner are u at college or schol still or u just have this job?

and im about to start all my lessons soon cos they are bringing out a new thing within the next year here where u have to take some other fucking test so it will be even harder and more expensive so im gonna get mine now then i can have for when i can afford a car....

i have a van at the mo which my dad gave me just to messa round in but i have crashed into a wall twice and now it is leaking oil and diesel hahahahahaha so i just look at it instead of drive it around for the mo hehe.

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*