Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Records Forum   » 1000 POSTS IN 20 DAYS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1000 POSTS IN 20 DAYS
Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

I DID IT! New Record.

1000 posts in 20 days made by a brand new member.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and is that really something to be proud of???

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
r00kZ  
Regular
Member # 375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for r00kZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations. are you related to hellsatan?
you both post uncomprehendible amounts of posts and seem really lame

Posts: 165 (0.02 per day) | Registered: Dec 2001 (6362 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id have to ask the same as HoDDa....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6426 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

HELLO HELLO

Question 1. No
Question 2. No

But it was fun while it lasted, so I don't care how lame it was.

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had posted 4000 on march the 25th
i hit 5000 on april the 13 th

thats means i did 1000 posts in 19 days.

its nothing to be proud of, but no one has ever called me a spammer so it aint too bad i guess, nor do i spent that much time on the forum, im just a really fast poster.

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, now keep in mind we aren't playing a video game here, and the little number on your name isn't how much you're winning by compared to all of us low-post-count members. Of course, I guess it IS a record, just one that's been competed for a lot on this site. Too bad Strike_Steel still isn't around, I seriously wonder just how much he posted in his first 20 days.

-Guido, Cricket

[ April 14, 2002: Message edited by: Tang_Quester ]

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6565 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

HELLO HELLO

Arkan you do post way more than me. I have been keeping track lol. But this is 1000 posts made by a brand new member who had to get to know everyone and all that.

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah you get to keep the title cus i just post to encourage others to do the same.

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

I DID IT!

2000 posts. Although I didn't beat any record that I know of. And I wish myself many more lol.

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6261 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only record you get for posting 2000 times in 51 days is the number one spot of biggest loser. Hope you enjoy it big guy.

BYE BYE

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

I'll enjoy it alright. I put up with the bullshit getting this far, so I better enjoy it!

But I can't say it was all bullshit getting here

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6261 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
i had posted 4000 on march the 25th
i hit 5000 on april the 13 th

thats means i did 1000 posts in 19 days.

its nothing to be proud of, but no one has ever called me a spammer so it aint too bad i guess, nor do i spent that much time on the forum, im just a really fast poster.

Arkan your a SPAMMER!! lol, there now some one has I am glad I could help

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Everyone is just too scared to call Arkan a spammer. Besides, it's his forums, and he can do what he wants

--------------------

-

SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i got 1000 in like 60 days or somthing

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.36 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6293 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha i'm still working on my 1000

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Keep working on it Teapot. We'll give you a part when you get to 1000. I would have thought you would have been to at least 1500 by now if you would have kept at it lol.

--------------------

-

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG....way...to...fucking...go...fighter...
get a life

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

Have you ever needed some one so bad?

Have you ever loved someone...

You just couldnt have...

Did you ever tried so hard?

That your world just fell apart...

Have you ever needed someone so bad?....

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6455 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I'm breathing. That counts for something

--------------------

-

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh....very little

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

Have you ever needed some one so bad?

Have you ever loved someone...

You just couldnt have...

Did you ever tried so hard?

That your world just fell apart...

Have you ever needed someone so bad?....

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6455 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
r00kZ  
Regular
Member # 375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for r00kZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one day i might make 100 posts..lol
Posts: 165 (0.02 per day) | Registered: Dec 2001 (6362 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

And we'll give you a party when you get there

--------------------

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by r00kZ:
one day i might make 100 posts..lol

it seems like uve posted much more than that, its probably you post in topics that i view often............

--------------------

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I DID IT

3000 posts! I'll wish myself many more

--------------------

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I DID IT!

4000 posts! I'll wish myself many more

--------------------

-

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been here more than twice the time you have and you have 4k posts stop fucking spamming....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6426 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I thought you stopped posting here for a few months?

--------------------

-

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
it wasnt that long, plus theres the two months i spent here when i first signed up, a few posts i made intermitantly and the time we've been here, you have the second most posts over people who have been here 5 times longer than you, that should tell you something....

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I'm also on the forums more than those people too. Also, there are prb more posts being made now than there were when this forum was first made.

--------------------

-

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
HELLO HELLO

Keep working on it Teapot. We'll give you a part when you get to 1000. I would have thought you would have been to at least 1500 by now if you would have kept at it lol.

This was posted on May 17, and well...i'm still not to that 1500 yet i dont think tis sad

--------------------

-

Contact Info

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Slow and easy wins the race. I better not say anything more about your post count because I might be jingxing you lol.

--------------------

-

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
lol slow and easy wins the race huh..well..you cant go much slower thats for sure ..considering at one point i was probably getting 50-60 posts a day for about 5 days in a row...if i would have kept that up..dear god..i would have a ton of posts...so i'm glad i didnt keep that up

--------------------

-

Contact Info

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

If I would have kept up that 50 per a day, and got 1000 posts every 20 days, I would have a little over 5000 now.

--------------------

-

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
and probably banned by now to since everyone is sick of the amount of spam you put on the forums now....

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Let them try and ban me lol. Oh I forgot, the asshole already did!

--------------------

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol once i siigned up i did not even hesitate to post

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6192 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
lol once i signed up..i posted like 3 times..then took a 6 month or so break lol

--------------------

-

Contact Info

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

When we came here I had just gotten done with my six month or so vacation. I was ready for some posting.

--------------------

-

SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did anyone noticed arkan has 7000 post?i am about getting close 2 2000 now

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.36 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6293 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I don't think anyone is really surprised by that lol.

Good job Arkan

--------------------

-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*