Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Records Forum   » The most pointless forum??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The most pointless forum??
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has to be this one

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6305 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most pointless post has 2 go to..........................BRONX for that !!! hehehe

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6408 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You cheeky lil munky!!!

You better watch who your giving cheek to you .. you ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6305 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is a threat BB ?? hehe

could u plz remove the..........Cheshire, England (the absolute, unquestionable real best part of the UK) LIES, LIES , LIES all of it !

what is so great about England? give me a few examples !!!???

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6408 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
I will give you a few of very many; Me , the weather, although still shit we dont have to walk at 45 degrees through wind and rain in mid july . There isnt many scots

And Scotland just aint England

[ May 08, 2002: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

They girlie room is the most pointless forum of course.

J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6261 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
St0NeR's Opinions was most pointless ever since nobody ever gave a fuck what he thought anyway....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6426 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Hamiro:
St0NeR's Opinions was most pointless ever since nobody ever gave a fuck what he thought anyway....

You win.

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6261 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
I will give you a few of very many; Me , the weather, although still shit we dont have to walk at 45 degrees through wind and rain in mid july . There isnt many scots

And Scotland just aint England :yTongue

[ May 08, 2002: Message edited by: Bronx ]

I am glad Scotland aint England we like 2 me on our own, cant u do something and try 2 seperate us, surley we can try and get a earthquake to divide us in 2 !! then we would have our

FREEDOM

England is nothing but the Uks achilles heel, we have been carrying u lot for 2 long, thank god for our independence !!

And our weather has been great, hotter than Tenerife last weekend !! can u same the same for u ??????

Suppose England does have a slighty good point it has YOU but we can arrange for u to come to the better side no problem and convert u !!!

Do u have the legs for a kilt??? :-p

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Well lets see, first of all speak to any historian, even scottish ones and they will tell you the film braveheart could not be any further from the truth. Its all a pack of scots nationalistic lies, which led to a devolved goverment and more hatred of you great English rulers (teeheehee the cheek!!).
You have a degree of freedom from us, but I wouldnt say to much, afterall what language do you speak, what stock markets do you use, how much of your country is run by English investment?

What a rant, nah I love scotland and the scottish, the best new year I ever had was in Edinburgh (i can even spell it scots) one of my good mates is scottish, and of course ... there is you ... Ice ... ... the fair maiden of that wee bonne land ...

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back ot the subject....
the squad600 forum wins hands down...

quote:
I am glad Scotland aint England we like 2 me on our own, cant u do something and try 2 seperate us, surley we can try and get a earthquake to divide us in 2 !! then we would have our

FREEDOM

where are the neglish who want to escape going to go then?!?!?! WALES?!?!?!?!?

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6544 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
back ot the subject....
the squad600 forum wins hands down...

where are the neglish who want to escape going to go then?!?!?! WALES?!?!?!?!?

lol, well if ur worthy enough u can swim over to scotland but only ppl of the highest standard can come over, we r not gonna be letting in riff raff like ur self danny ! if u can prove to us, u are worthy 2 stay in our new "kingdom" then we will let u !

if not wales it is ........sorry !!!

hehhe

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I come in.....

It's cold out here...

And the most useless forum I would have to say is the Shagi Forum as all it brings is disease.

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

It's just as active as the Grill. So I wouldn't call the Shagi Forum pointless.

Meant to say wouldn't

[ May 12, 2002: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------

-

James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We agree then, the Shagi forum is pointless and full of disease.

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Tresty Moderator 
[b]VIP[/b]
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Tresty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and also an almoast dead forum...
Posts: 1386 (0.22 per day) | From: Bucharest/Romania/Europe/Earth | Registered: Mar 2002 (6261 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*