Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Records Forum   » Wave Bombing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wave Bombing
VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for VapoR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go beach and do my own type of skim boarding (slide across the sand on a body board) where I hit the ramp of the wave and fly in the air doing flips and so on... well in the past couple days I finally did a few perfect double front flips! Never seen or heard of anyone else doin it so I thought I'd put it in here...

--------------------
Live for fun.

Posts: 282 (0.04 per day) | Registered: May 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand? You slide on your stomache in the sand and hit waves and fly? It doesn't sound like it's possible, but if you can do it then I guess it is.

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6531 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobgod85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he stands up before he hits the wave and its cool as hell i seen him and bunch o my friends do it. maybe if your lucky ill take a pic and post it

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

Posts: 432 (0.06 per day) | From: hell | Registered: May 2002 (6192 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for VapoR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yur DAMN STRAIGHT its cool as hell!!! And I'm the best thank you very much...

--------------------
Live for fun.

Posts: 282 (0.04 per day) | Registered: May 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I had better be lucky then. I want to see what he is talking about.

--------------------
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6531 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobgod85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
next time we go beach ill take some pics with my digi cam. we usta have vid but i dunno who has it and its probly a huge file.

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

Posts: 432 (0.06 per day) | From: hell | Registered: May 2002 (6192 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
Yup. Then everybody can see how great I really am!
(I'm just fuckin around by the way, i dont mean to be cocky)
But as soon as bobgod takes the pics I'll make sure they're up. The shit I do should be in the Xgames or somethin.

--------------------
Live for fun.

SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds prtty cool what u did

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.36 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6291 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:
we got video yesterday but no one can get it on their comps. its not a digital cam.

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I we bring my digital camera next time instead of my video camera

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:
yup

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds cool I wanna see this.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6303 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
well if bobgod ever gets to the frigin beach with his damn camera everyone will.

--------------------
Live for fun.

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i also want to see pics of this, sounds very interesting..and fun too

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6531 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
The next swell that comes i promise ill have pics. Hopefully within this next week.

--------------------
Live for fun.

VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
Well a swell came and bobgod took pics.... of me going toward the wave!!!!!! His timing on the shutter was all off and the batteries went dead. The swell is still up and I hope to take pics tomorrow.

--------------------
Live for fun.

bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:
the great bobgod delivers the almighty pics here ya go

[IMG]http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/cg/uploads/joe air.jpg[/IMG]

[ June 13, 2002: Message edited by: bobgod85 ]

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:
i cant get pic to work just copy paste link into new browser window

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesnt work anyway, rename it without spaces and upload it again.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6303 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Yes, for some reason the upload feature doesn't like spaces. I think because it's retarded. Rename the pic without spaces in it and upload it again.

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
God dammit Cole you fuckin fagget!!!!!!! Phil told you not to put the fuckin spaces! But you had to be a little ass muncher about it, "I did it before" Whatever, just do it again.... WITHOUT SPACES!

--------------------
Live for fun.

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah try posting it again, this i gotta see !!!

Vapor in action !

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6406 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
Well shit, you wanna see me in action? Fly out to hawaii and I'll show you to my room

--------------------
Live for fun.

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok....on the next flight ! always wanted 2 go 2 Hawaii..and the more action the better

Try 2 get the pic up !

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6406 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
We have to wait for that ass bobgod to get his act together and post the pic again, I'll call him. In the mean time I could get something else up for you....

--------------------
Live for fun.

bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:

horney bastard..........

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

ShaGi_FiZiKs  
Regular
Member # 571

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_FiZiKs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can hardly see you but WOW looks like fun...

--------------------
 -  -
 -

Zone Names:ShaGi_HuSkArL,ShaGi_HuSkArL__ and ShaGi_FiZiKs

Posts: 188 (0.03 per day) | From: Austin,Texas | Registered: May 2002 (6193 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
well to give you an idea im about 5-7 feet above the water in that pic. I've gone about 10-12 feet up and landed head first on my board before. I thought Ice wanted to see this, geez not even a comment.....

--------------------
Live for fun.

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VapoR:
I thought Ice wanted to see this, geez not even a comment.....

WOW..thats looks excellent ! must be sore if it all goes wrong ?

What a thrill !!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
Yeah i've landed on my neck a couple times. Thanks for the sympathy post.

--------------------
Live for fun.

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
do u have anymore pics of u in action ??

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
At the moment i have no more "wave bombing" pics, but you could always come over here and we could make other pics of me in action....

--------------------
Live for fun.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*