Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Moderator Election Forums   » -=WaLdO in '02 =-

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: -=WaLdO in '02 =-
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*opens up folded papers.. creases down , clears voice*

Hiya Ladys and Gents !
[Brief Bio] my name is Chris Prieto , Im From Oklahoma , Ill soon be 18 years old (July 14th) Im a senior at WestMoore High School.
[/Brief Bio]

Many of you know me as Pimp WaLdO. I am King Of Pictures. I have a picture for any Moment or Joke Possible (shueny definately knows) .
I am running for General Forum Mod ,Flamers Grill ,and Rubber Room Forum Mod.. Here is a Brief Rundown on each position that i feel that i am the right man for...

------------------------------------------------------

General Forum

This is One of my favorite forums here at Horizon. I am "very" active in this forum, i am well liked (well not to all) and i think of myself as a funny guy, and that is what this forum needs someone to take charge and have some fun. Ill try to Cut down on the spamming of all users (including myself).
I feel this is the main place where we all come together as buddys. I would like to have the responsibility to be one of the people who would Mod and look over such friendships.
I will serve my people w/ all the nessecary power i have

------------------------------------------------------

Flamers Grill

I think I am the right man for the job. What you say is the purpose of this forum. To Flame, Be Naughty, and Piss people off. I Fit the Description Perfectly..

1. I am Excellent flamer (ask mason,fighter,or Hami)

2. I can be a Naughty Boy.. and i love Flaming w/ Pictures

3. I alone probably have pissed off MOST of everyone more than 3 times... ecpecially w/ my avatar w00ty w00!

and I do not allow Racism of any kind.. unless its against them Nazi's other than that we are all good

---------------------------------------------------

Rubber Room

HEY What better a way to keep me locked up from society? Heck i could talk to myself forever in there,... no one to bother Me, Chris, Christopher, WaLdO and ScooBy. We would have so much fun! i can just imagine.. w00t w00t! Who is the biggest Crack head and Crazy SOB here? ME of course i belong there.....

and Now my Final FareWells

======================

I would like to Thank Arkan for this wonderful site. God for making me so cute and cuddely. Twacey Ecpecially for intoducing me to this site, If not yall would have never met me . Shueny for Bein a cool buddy and lookin at all my Crazy Pics.TeaPotty for makin me a temp sig and being a great bud. Hamiro and Testicle for letting me in Shagi Clan. they are great buds. Fighter for being as dumb as i am
and Mason For bein mean to me.. Mighty Brain for sendin me them cool nudey pics .....Ice For bein so horny .. 2d and Cloyne For ... uhh... Warning me to 100% ... Dejango for bein a crazy ass like me... Xplicit ... ok Nm about him but BrandonR and Dave for playin Where's WaLdO w/ me when yall kick my butt in AOC... and the Shagi Family w00t w00t.

and

BabyGirl (Babs) For lookin so damn hot while eating Ice Cream

Thank You

yours truly
Chris Prieto (WaLdO)

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: WaLdO ]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6112 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Prieto, how do you answer these claims from the media that you used to abduct cats as a child?

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.37 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6214 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get on AIM waldo
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Arkan.... Its all Peach Fizz! i didnt do it Mr Arkan. I will find out who did it and punish them to the full extent of the law

thank you , have a nice day Mr. Arkan

WaLdO in 02!

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6112 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Sorry, Rubber Room is not up for grabs. Personal property of Shagi_Fighter and xXRaven_RoseXx

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.96 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6182 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao loved the speach u have my vote

Ice
xx

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: xx Ice xx ]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6328 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris i think you belong either in the rubber room...or flamerz...for sure

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6352 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Rubber Room as in locked up in there... Moderator spot is taken

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.96 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6182 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Cant we share? Fighter We are both respected men and i know we can keep it together in there

--------------------
 -  -

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VOte FROm dAVe for WHaTEveR fORuM u WaNT

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.11 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6487 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont listen to waldos bullshit lies and ploys! all politicians lie they're way into office!! you gullible jackasses should have figured that out by now!

i blade, promise nothing, except chaos and unruliness in the proper places

vote for me for rubber, flamerz, DM, and general!~

w00t w00t!

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6138 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
*Big Brother get him!* well that is all giberish.

Its all Propaganda to make me look bad... dont listen to the Muslim Xtremist Cloyne_Blade

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u heard him right Cloyne_Blade IS a muslim extremist

fortunately Cloyne_Blade is CloyneBlade's evil twin

muajajajaja

and its not propaganda, its the truth! if u want propaganda, look at his first post

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6138 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
if he is your TWIN brother that makes you a muslim terrorist .. HA

waldo in 02!

--------------------
 -  -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Rubber room isn't a public forum. It is personal property of two people and two people alone. Raven_Rose and Shagi_Fighter until we decide to let people in.

--------------------

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

uh, why dont u guys just go rent a motel room and make out instead? then invite shuney and have a 3some?

a 2-person forum doesnt make a whole lot of sense

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
texan pride? Texans are cool! i like texans too! im from Texas. GO LONGHORNS *cough*boomer sooner*cough*

waldo in 02!!!!

--------------------
 -  -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
And i have Much Experience in being a MOD! i am a Super-Duper Mod at www.aocgaming.com ... so You see, i know what it takes to be a responsible Mod

thank you

waldo in 02!!!

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

theres nothing on that site dipshit lol

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
try www.aocgaming.com/aoc then click forums dickweed

--------------------
 -  -

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember that forum..i posted on it a few times...cause they were talking about da dm and this one rook was claiming he was the best then me n wizzy rolled on up in the joint...we cleaned all of their dark age guys up like it was yesterdays trash

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.6 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6453 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you get a mod position, im leaving, im tired of your prejudice shit.

"you muslim terrorist"

you stupid pile of trailor park shit

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6382 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chill mason....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6346 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go administrate your little Shagi forum Hamiro and stay away from here.

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6453 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be honest i dont think waldo's done himself and favours in getting votes, and if people dont want him in he wont get in will he?
thats the whole point of these elections people get who they want but too many people are seeing it as a way to get some sort of status symbol or a way of saying 'im better than you' or something equally as lame, and anyway my status symbol the best and just generally im better than all of you (jk) anyway the person who wins will only be a mod for a month and its not like they wont have admins watching what they say

p.s. theres no successive terms in office lol

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6464 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
yea no shit , chill out mason you little baby, i was talkin to Cloyne not you ok? so Chill de fuck out

--------------------
 -  -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:
yea no shit , chill out mason you little baby, i was talkin to Cloyne not you ok? so Chill de fuck out

how about i go to your house and shoot you in the face you faggot? i never trash your religion, oh yeah thats right, im not trailor park trash...never make fun of things you dont know of (for you, that would be everything)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6382 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
ok here

*Public appology*

I am Sorry Mason . I really did not mean to dis your religion. Nor did i know you were muslim..

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

lol waldo all that money spent on your campaign just to get butchered by people who didnt even try

2-d didnt take me seriously enough to add me to the polls, so at least i wont be humilated

Waldo for Intern '02!

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
waldo for intern 02!!! woot let me be the SPECIAL AOM NEWS REPORTER!!!

WaLdO SPECIAL AOM NEWS REPORTER IN 02!!!!!

since im only 1 that gets the beta here LOL

--------------------
 -  -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*