Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Moderator Election Forums   » Music Forum Election

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Music Forum Election
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vote here

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6465 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, why are people coting for babygirl? She hasn't replied/started a topic in AGES

I never see her

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_BaByGiRl  
Member # 438

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_BaByGiRl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
Also, why are people coting for babygirl? She hasn't replied/started a topic in AGES

I never see her

since when does starting topics accumulate worthiness for a mod position?

and i always reply

--------------------
 -

Posts: 701 (0.11 per day) | From: dallas | Registered: Mar 2002 (6183 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

RIGHT

I post there every day, started many topics, and hardly...wait I don't think 1 of them..you replied to.

You are never there, you don't mod the thing

King Burrito  
Member # 89

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for King Burrito     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it seems power-lust make people desperate and irrational doesn't it Dejango?

--------------------
 -

-

http://www2.fanscape.com/Midtown/streetteam/misc/vlrredirect.asp

Posts: 694 (0.1 per day) | From: Viking Hall | Registered: Jun 2001 (6471 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

You are trying to tell me that you are on the side of the rational? Excuse me while I laugh harder than I ever have in my life.
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You are trying to tell me that you are on the side of the rational? Excuse me while I laugh harder than I ever have in my life.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6383 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

quote:
RIGHT

I post there every day, started many topics, and hardly...wait I don't think 1 of them..you replied to.

You are never there, you don't mod the thing

If we went by the number of posts we made, I'd be up there right under Arkan. But it just doesn't work that way. Life's not fair, so deal with.

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.95 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6183 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
HELLO HELLO

If we went by the number of posts we made, I'd be up there right under Arkan. But it just doesn't work that way. Life's not fair, so deal with.

good job, lets have mods who arent around? thats exacly the same as having none at all

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6383 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Burrito  
Member # 89

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Burrito     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i'm not the one desperate to have Mod under his name who's crying a Godamn river about Babygirl

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 694 (0.1 per day) | From: Viking Hall | Registered: Jun 2001 (6471 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

I never cried about it. I was stating the fact that she was never there, and thus did not deserve to be a moderator. I am sorry if this is new to you, but there is such a thing as a job, and it is not just a look good title.
King Burrito  
Member # 89

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for King Burrito     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you call being a Mod on some poxy forum a job? that truly is pathetic, but then again you probably never have worked a dya in your life and have just sat around wasting on Daddy's ranch

--------------------
 -

-

Dejango  
Unregistered

No I have not been able to go out and work for the common good yet. My friend, the government, is protecting me from the harsh capitalist who would put innocent little kids to work.
Shagi_BaByGiRl  
Member # 438

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_BaByGiRl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fucking shut the fuck up before i explode.

it is a music forum, is there really a need for someone to post constantly and reply just to reply and not really have anything to say? will you show me where there are rules for being a mod and exactly where it says that i have to post a specific amount in order to keep my position? did you know that i wasn't elected to being the mod of the music forum rather i had people suggest my name and tell arkan before i even knew him that i would be perfect for the job and may i ask exactly WHERE you were at that time since we are on the topic of being absent?

i don't reply to every topic that you post because last i checked that was called spam and i don't reply to a lot of posts in general so you can fuck off if you think that my post count has anything to do with my dedication to the music forum and my personal knowledge of music because obviously you've gotten them confused.

oh and another thing, unlike you, i don't go around begging people to vote for me.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 701 (0.11 per day) | From: dallas | Registered: Mar 2002 (6183 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by King Burrito:
you call being a Mod on some poxy forum a job? that truly is pathetic, but then again you probably never have worked a dya in your life and have just sat around wasting on Daddy's ranch

that shows the ignorance of some english, "all of texas is ranch land" thats pretty funny....

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

Well I was under the impression that Horizon had "A unique, dedicated, friendly and knowledgeable staff. "

You aren't uniqe. You are VERY much not dedicated. Friendly? not in the least bit. Knowledgeable? Don't think so.

Me spam?

Look at the topics I posted before you reply. Most are about music, in depth. Most of my replies are about music, in general.

Also, how can you tell me to fuck off? If I fuck off, I'll be in your position

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_BaByGiRl:
fucking shut the fuck up before i explode.

it is a music forum, is there really a need for someone to post constantly and reply just to reply and not really have anything to say? will you show me where there are rules for being a mod and exactly where it says that i have to post a specific amount in order to keep my position? did you know that i wasn't elected to being the mod of the music forum rather i had people suggest my name and tell arkan before i even knew him that i would be perfect for the job and may i ask exactly WHERE you were at that time since we are on the topic of being absent?

i don't reply to every topic that you post because last i checked that was called spam and i don't reply to a lot of posts in general so you can fuck off if you think that my post count has anything to do with my dedication to the music forum and my personal knowledge of music because obviously you've gotten them confused.

oh and another thing, unlike you, i don't go around begging people to vote for me.

lets try to keep our discussions civil here in this forum k?
anyway, dejango simply said that he should be a mod because he is always around the forum, and also knows his music as well. hes not saying that you dont know your music (you do) but, the matter is that if there is a mod who isnt around to police the forum, it would be much better to have a more active mod.

--------------------
 -

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't we all just get along? We're all fellow Texans here! Here is an easy solution.. Dejango, if Babs starts posting a little more often, do you think you could live without being a mod of the music forum? I could probably talk her into doing that. Because if you can't live with that then it looks like you might die because Babs is winning and you're not so you should get over it I think. Just my opinion.

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6454 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ^^XpLiCiT^^:
Can't we all just get along? We're all fellow Texans here! Here is an easy solution.. Dejango, if Babs starts posting a little more often, do you think you could live without being a mod of the music forum? I could probably talk her into doing that. Because if you can't live with that then it looks like you might die because Babs is winning and you're not so you should get over it I think. Just my opinion.

they are tied btw....

--------------------
 -

Shagi_BaByGiRl  
Member # 438

Member Rated:
yawn, i don't really care, i'm just upset that i'm being attacked, i was upset that there were mod elections in the first place, if you want to be a mod of the music forum fucking go ahead and take me off of this gay poll.

why do you care so much, by the way .... arn't you running for 2 or 3 other mod positions? is this one really that important?

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys really want me to open a can of whuppass on yall?
coz thats whats im gonna do!
calm down about the whole election thing, its not as though if someone wins they will be there forever is it?

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6465 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_BaByGiRl  
Member # 438

Member Rated:
exactly, it's not a big fucking deal but he's made it into one and i don't want to be a part of it so can you edit the poll or something and delete my name cause i don't want to be in it anymore i don't fucking care.

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to settle this argument the 1st + 2nd person can be mods.

its no big deal

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooops, i havnt voted in this poll yet ;-)

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

no hey here is my deal...

it is nothing personal really against you. If you modded the forum, and were winning, I wouldn't attack your running at all. I would be like "well, nice race, you won", smile " ", and continue posting. Please note that what I am doing is sticking to the policy. I think that redking should not be an admin. Does that mean that I hate him? No, he is awesome. But he never posts, and is never here, so I think it is a waste.

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Redking isn't here because he went to some army thing and won't be back until like Christmas.

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.95 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6183 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
we realize that but are you saying that he should be an admin while hes gone? i mean the guy has been here longer than me (i think) and doesnt even have 450 posts

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Well we don't get to pick who gets the admin spot. That is left to the other admins, and is prb only given out to people can trust. Besides, take his away admin spot or not, it doesn't really matter. There are enough admins to keep the job going without him I think. A lot of them are not as on much, but there is nothing I can do about it.

--------------------

-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*