Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame   » What is Junglist doing with Japan???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is Junglist doing with Japan???
Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demetrias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats up with this Japan thing. There is no way Junglist should be allowed to use two nations like that. It just ain't right. He is using it as supplementary to his own this just aint right man.

[ September 23, 2002, 01:07: Message edited by: Demetrias ]

--------------------
" There is always two a master and an apprentice."
Don Rapheal Fiore

Posts: 212 (0.03 per day) | From: Laporte, Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6041 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
err um he talked to him about it [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.18 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6495 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demetrias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you talking about Botto i want some straight answers on this one. Man. I mean two is against the rules in all sense. If he is going out of town he should set up a by system and a standard defense. He can't give the nation to another player.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Posts: 212 (0.03 per day) | From: Laporte, Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6041 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the straight thing is: 2d let the units be borrowed, end of story.

[ September 23, 2002, 01:12: Message edited by: -gbotto600- ]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (1.18 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6495 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talk to 2d, he is at uni in leeds, we have spoke with him via someone on a messanger ringing him. He was involved in the planning.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.49 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6233 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
how am i supposed to verify that when you said it yourself he is away at university and he left the message with some one else.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
when he gets back he can verify it

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Then this attack can't happen till he gets back and verifies it. Cause until then its your word against ours and no proof. And until there is some proof to prove one side or another we just can't make a ruling.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
i can assure you he verifed it

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assure you, why would I lie?

He lives probably 40 or 50 miles away from me, we both speak to Ice, myself and 2D had been planning to invade the US for his threats of attcking us if we researched nucklear arms for about a week now.
He moved to leeds to start his year, he lives in student accomodation, which was not lived in during the summer and doesnt have a phone line. Having spent 3 years of my life doing this myself I understand it.
Ice spoke to him today while I was on MSN to her, and he wanted me to post hispurchases, as I have done and wanted me to have control over his forces.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.49 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6233 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
they know they are knocked out of the game because of their bad attitudes they are just trying to screw up the game as much as possible before they are fully defeated

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
I am accusing you of lying because 2-D did not say anything about this. And you have no proof. Thats why. Proof it and i will shut up. Other wise cancel the attack. And Botto we would not have bad attitudes if you were not trying to screw us with your rules.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Demetrias:
I am accusing you of lying because 2-D did not say anything about this. And you have no proof. Thats why. Proof it and i will shut up. Other wise cancel the attack. And Botto we would not have bad attitudes if you were not trying to screw us with your rules.

How about who the fuck are you to question me?

Fuck yourself!!

--------------------
 -

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Me i am me. Which means i have every right same as you to question me.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Exactly, you are you, you do not know Ice and are very good freinds with her, you do not speak to Danny(2D) every day and did not plan this shit for a fucking week with im. Why the fuck do you think I know so much about where he is, what he is doing?
Do you thnk I would really have the audasity to use someone elses country while they were off for a bit then say ... ooops sorry.

You are you and you have no right to question because you know absolutly fuck all.

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*