Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame   » USA and England come to an agreement!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: USA and England come to an agreement!
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as the bombers are comming near US waters, the American F/A-18s take off to intercept.
President Roddy asks the Fighter pilots to try to force the Bombers down safely instead of blowing them out of the sky. And he calls the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom to ask "Why the invasion?".

The Prime Minister replies that Russia had forced the English to attack. They agree on a peaceful resolution.

To make sure that this is not a ploy, the President orders all units to intercept the English Transport Fleet and capture it.
England and the USA agree that England will pay the US for some of the lost Fleet that they destroyed yesteday.

The agreement is:
England will pay 100 cr to the USA:
40 cr turn 17, 30 cr turn 18 and 30 cr turn 19.

the English units will be sent back to england on turn 17.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame
Premier of the CCCP in the Cold War Game

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6021 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
President-in-Exile Botto couldn't be reached about this matter, his secetary has said he is "Working busily on a science ficition novel and his memoirs, please call back at a later date"

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Prime minister stands before the flickering lights of the press photographers, all that is heard is muffled coughs and an eerie electronic hum.

‘It appears that the Russians, until the recent coup had been controlling the minds of the British and Japanise Governments and Ministry Of Defence with the use of psychotropics and a mind control device (like in RA2)’

Britain will pay back the cost of the carrier it sunk and concentrate on European policy.

All Japanese forces have pulled out of the US and China and are awaiting the return of their leader.

[ September 24, 2002, 01:31: Message edited by: Junglist ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new French Government would like to apologize to the US for the damage the Communist French Government did to the US Fleet. President Kumerez II pledges to build a memorial in Paris for those US soldier killed during the attack.

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6456 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Russia Presidet would like also to apoligize to the nations affected by the trechurous Russian Communism. As a friendly gesture, 5c will be given to both Japan and England next turn, if they do not carry out any war-battles. If there is military aciton in like Battles next turn, the gift will not be sent.

-Russian Democratic Government

--------------------
US NAVY: THE BADDEST NAVY IN THE WORLD
Play my NES's at Civfanatics NES forums!
Support our Troops! Put the Flag in your Sig!
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6022 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Germany says hi

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6369 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason the King:
The Russia Presidet would like also to apoligize to the nations affected by the trechurous Russian Communism. As a friendly gesture, 5c will be given to both Japan and England next turn, if they do not carry out any war-battles. If there is military aciton in like Battles next turn, the gift will not be sent.

-Russian Democratic Government

I only just read this after I decided to deal with Ireland .. do I still get me prezzie?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Junglist: No, i am sorry! Unless you don't do anything next turn, my present was for nations that are not militaristic at this time.

Truthfully, though, if you would have learned of the 5c present, would that have really convinced you not to invade? [Wink]

-Jason

--------------------
US NAVY: THE BADDEST NAVY IN THE WORLD
Play my NES's at Civfanatics NES forums!
Support our Troops! Put the Flag in your Sig!
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6022 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so much for the world war....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6333 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Jason the King:
Junglist: No, i am sorry! Unless you don't do anything next turn, my present was for nations that are not militaristic at this time.

Truthfully, though, if you would have learned of the 5c present, would that have really convinced you not to invade? [Wink]

-Jason

Not really ...

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*