Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame   » Nuclear Buying

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nuclear Buying
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

This is to determine if we should or shouldn't be allowed to buy nuclear submarines from other nations if they don't have nuclear technology. Everyone should know where this is coming from. I got nuclear technology, so I bought some subs from Great Britain. I want to put my OWN nukes in there, but Gbotto is saying you can't. Anyway, we're putting this to a vote.

This poll has been moved to another forum.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.73 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (8095 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This poll is not needed, we have rules on this already:

quote:
Nuclear Weapons Research Facility: In order to build any nuclear weapons (Nuclear Missile Submarine, Missile Base, Underground Missile Silo, Missile Satellite, plane dropped nuclear weapons) a player must first have a Nuclear Weapons Research Facility. (Cost: 50 credits, building time is 15 turns)

Britain doesnt have this facility = no missile subs

That rule has been here for 4 games, Britain could not have bought those subs

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (0.91 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I didnt build the nukes, just a Nuclear powered missile submarine.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8139 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Nuclear Missile Submarine

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (0.91 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

We're going by the vote.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.73 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (8095 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
so the rules are being ignored now? cool

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

No, there seems to be a disagreement on this rule. We don't wreck the game for the many for the wantings of the few. This is just like your Russia/China attack. We'd have done it your way when the poll said everyone voted against it then this game would have been over.

Right now I think it is 50/50. If they vote your way then you get what you want, but if they vote my way I get what I want.

--------------------
 -

ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
botto he bought a sub, and he outfitted his own technology onto it, so what you're trying to say is that it is impossible for a nation to modify naval vessels? well if he has the technology he has the capability....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.53 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (8260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly, the fact is this is not breaking the rules, neither is it changing the rules, more a disrepancy in the rules that has not been addressed because it has not been highlighted before.
The only two ways of thought on the matter are neither a contravention of the rules, as there are not rules there for it to be broken.
My unit specifiction does not say that I need to have a research facility to buy the subs, I might not have the technology in place to outfit them with missiles but I can still buy it as I could buy a nuclear sub without nuclear missile capability.
At the moment the poll shows that 55% of people agree with what myself and fighter have done.
In terms of the game a mere business deal. I am just living up to the old British standards to selling arms to anyone for a little cash.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8139 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with what fighter has done ( after roddy had to explain things to me slowly) lol.. but i dont think its fair to just lend nukes to other countries, i think ppl should have to wait the 15 turns to buy them..if thats the case the game will be over so fast cause ppl will just be borowing them and blowing up a country every turn ! , or the country that has the nukes can ask annother nation to bomb one of there alliances or something !! ... ( to easy) [Confused] [Roll Eyes]

Anyway thats my opinion!

Ice
xx
[Smile]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.24 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (8242 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rules say you can not build a missile sub unless you have the research and facility done, it doesnt get much clear now does it [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
The rules say you can not build nuclear weapons, not nuclear powered missile subs.

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

14 people have voted, which makes up all player nations now. I think there are 12-13 nations left in this game, and gbotto I know prb voted.

Results of poll:
8 for Israel buying nuclear submarines from Great Britain.
6 Against buying nuclear submarines from Great Britain.

By the people, for the people, that is the rule we're playing by.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if im not mistaken, nuclear subs are nuclear powered as well as nuclear-armed...that rules out nuke subs for britian...

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.35 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8052 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Junglist:
The rules say you can not build nuclear weapons, not nuclear powered missile subs.

a sub is a weapon

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.35 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8052 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Yes, it is a weapon, but it doesn't have to have the NUCLEAR missiles on it.

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:
quote:
Originally posted by Junglist:

a sub is a weapon
Well no .. if youre one of these liberal poofs who says 'a car is a weapon' I suppose it is. But in reality the Sub is a weapons platform .. a means of delivery.

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well a delivery truck is a means of delivery for a package (in this case a weapon) so you gonna see a delivery truck and say "LOOK A PACKAGE!" ???

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.53 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (8260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Israel has no SLBMs, end of story

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
hey botto why dont you try this TELL THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO GET NUKES then everyone wont have these problems, everyone voted and its yes for nuking Sweden so stop being such a bitter asshole and just fucking do it and quit bitching....

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

so, shit heads...

by your standards, a gun isnt a weapon

it just delivers the bullet into fighters head, the bullet is the weapon, not the gun!

die retards

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Hamiro:
hey botto why dont you try this TELL THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO GET NUKES then everyone wont have these problems, everyone voted and its yes for nuking Sweden so stop being such a bitter asshole and just fucking do it and quit bitching....

Read the fucking info topic you under-developed idiot, this game is dead, you guys can play it till its totally dead, the rules are way out of date, the unit lists are now laughable, i laugh at you and your racial buffons, the real players have made an alliance to leave and we are setting up a new board away from here to play the real wargame, not this corrupt version played by you untermensh volk, GG

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:
it just delivers the bullet into fighters head, the bullet is the weapon, not the gun!

No, your comparison is all wrong dumbass. It's more like, how dangerous is a gun without the bullet? How dangerous is a submarine without it's missiles?

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
HELLO HELLO

quote:

No, your comparison is all wrong dumbass. It's more like, how dangerous is a gun without the bullet? How dangerous is a submarine without it's missiles?
that makes even less sense, this whole arguement is getting really confusing now.

i got an idea, stfu. if you were a decent fuckin mod youd care more about keeping this game alive rather than self-preservation.

what youre claiming britian is doing is not in the rules and is therefore un-doable. soooo stop whining and wait til britian has the right techs. mmmmm-kay?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Hey shit face, can't you read a poll? If we did it the other way more people would be pissed than there are now.

The poll results are now:
8 For
7 Against

3 of the 7 Against don't give a shit. Because I've talked to those three personally. So that means there are now 4 against. Gbotto is one of them, but he isn't a player nation, so that means there are 3 nations who may walk out of this game. One of those 3 nations is Sweden, and I'm pretty sure he is finished, so that leaves 2 nations who may walk out. Who are those 2 people left? Well one of them is South Africa (Blade), and the other person I don't know who it is. That other person might not even be a player!

So, if you walk out of this game Blade I don't really think it's going to affect us all that much. We lose 1 player, we'll still have 12 more.

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
The New Game Has Been Launched And It Is Already 1345x Times More Superior To THis One, Many Players In This One Are Secretly Coming Over To My New Gaym, GG

All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front, All Quiet On The Western Front,

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

fighter you sure are deluding yourself. nobody is your loyal subject, i doubt anyone gives a shit about your predicament.

THIS ISNT MAJORITY RULES, THE RULES ARE RULES, STFU AND PLAY U CUM GUZZLING QUEEN.

I'd like to take the limited flaming time left to say:
fighter is the worst mod this game can/has/ever will see, a blind, deaf, daft, computer-illiterate George Bush clone with down-syndrom could do a better job. mainly because doing nothing is better than forcing a game into chaos for being greedy.

*waits for fighter to deny throwing the game into chaos, argue his point(his attempts at making points are about as limp as he dick if he saw britney spears nude) and claim everbody loves him and backs his every move*

[ October 10, 2002, 03:15: Message edited by: CloyneBlade ]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Hey, well I'm the friendly stranger
In the black sedan
Oh won't you hop inside my car?
I got pictures, got candy, I am a lovable man
I'd like to take you to the nearest star
I'm your vehicle baby
I'll take you anywhere you wanna go
I'm your vehicle woman
By now I'm sure you know
That I love ya (love you)
Need ya (need you)
I want to, got to have you child
Great God in heaven, you know I love you
Well if you want to be a movie star
I got the ticket to Hollywood
Well if you want to stay just like you are
You know I think you really should
I'm your vehicle baby
I'm your vehicle woman
By now I'm sure you know
I need ya (need you)
Great God in heaven you know I love you
Oh you know I do
Well I'm the friendly stranger
In the black sedan
Oh won't you hop inside my car?
I got pictures, got candy, I am a lovable man
I'd like to take you to the nearest star
I'm your vehicle baby
I'm your vehicle woman
By now I'm sure you know
I need ya (need you)
And I'm your vehicle babe
Oooh
You know I love ya (love you)
I need ya (need you)

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*