Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Washington - USA Cold War Forum   » The Oval Office

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Oval Office
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread will be the main 'meeting' thread. All chiefs of Staff should post their ideas here. All important topics will be discussed here.

I will add more things to this post aswell

-President Kennedy

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6468 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**Stand up**

High. I'm Bruce. And, I have a drinking problem.

But I've been sober for the past week.

**Everyone claps**

**Nervously sits down** [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6047 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

i was thinking of talking about problems like nuclear warfare and such, but thanks for sharing your problem with us [Wink]

---------------

On another note, all the Chiefs of staff should make their own threads for thier area of government so that they can edit their topics [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6468 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh...

Well, I'm just glad to get that off my chest. [Smile]

Well, I the pentagon is what should be used for that.

Aren't we gonna' make suggestions in here?

"Can we please get a decent coffee machine? This tastes like shit."

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1577 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6047 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, im in charge of dem new fangled planes we have

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6381 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Oh.

Well, our airplanes are shit too.

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Welcome everyone

first thing on the agenda is a warning:

-Do not talk about US Inteligence with anyone that is not on our side ( I dont expect anyone to do so, but just warning anyways)
-More importantly, do not get tricked by any fake accounts on AIM because i have heard that the Russians may try to trick us into giving them inteligence using fake accounts.

So everyone please post your AIM screen name in the Contacts Topic, and only talk to the SN's listed in that Topic about US Inteligence

Thank You.

-President Kennedy

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Jester89  
Member # 651

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT THE COFFEE. [Mad]

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

okay i'll make sure to include Starbucks in the budget so we can get fresh coffee from them every hour [Smile]

hows that? [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Jester89  
Member # 651

that's more like it. [Razz]

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

good [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Jester89  
Member # 651

**Takes coffee**

Ok, now-- AI CHIHUAHUA!!!!!

THE PAIN!!! THE PAIN!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

I would like to submit the US budget to the Senate.

The USA gets 100 credits per turn and I would like to divide it like:

Army: 15 credits (can get at least 1 unit a day)

Air Force: 20 credits (can get at least 1 unit a day)

Navy: 25 credits (can get a unit every 2 days or so)

CIA: 20 credits (must save credits to do operations)

Atomic Weapons: 20 credits (must save credits to get atomic weapons)

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Jester89  
Member # 651

Sure... Go ahead and just make my budget smaller why don't ya? [Frown]

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too much for the CIA? Army shoulnt be that large jester, russia and the USA are far away from each other

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6381 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

okay everyone post suggestions on what u think of the budget before it is made final

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

CIA Director is fine with that. If you take away from Army, we'd appreciate the extra money.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.96 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6181 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

20 credits for Army
20 Credits for Nacy
20 Credits for Air Force
20 Credits for CIA
20 Credits for nukes

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
20 is too much for an army

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

This is the budget that we will use, but it may be changed, lets just see how it works

i have heard that the Russians are splitting it 5% KGB, 10% Air Force, 15% Navy, 15% Army, 55% but i cannot be sure how reliable this source is...

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Jester89  
Member # 651

Ok.

So if/when we decide to attack Russia. you can't do it all by navy and air force. The Army does your dirty work.

Or vice versa. The Russians are trying to make a beachhead. Who's gonna' stop 'em? Army.

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

yes i know that, but the main reason i made the budget this way is because everything for the army is the cheapest, but as far as i understand more credits will be added to each nation as we go along so this will add more credits to each department

and also it should be

Army 15 %
Air Force 20 %
Navy 25 %
CIA 20%
Atomic Weapons 20 %

instead of credits

--------------------
 -

-dk-

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

one more thing as far as i understand, Svezos600 will be the Admiral of the Navy

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Jester89  
Member # 651

Cool.

Now, I'm not only the General of all US Army perssonel, but I'm in charge of all atomic stockpiles too I think...

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Svezos will be our Naval Admiral and Junglist Head of Atomic Weapons

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Dr Michael Brookes walks into room*

Hello all, it is an honour to be serving my country as Chief of the nuclear weapons division.
My office (thread) will always be open to suggestions anyone may have on nuclear policy for me to consider and discuss.

I would like to thank the president on the portion of the budget devoted to my work. I realsie that the road to nuclear supremacy will not be fast, but we will acheive our goals.

God bless America ... lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6225 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Welcome, Welcome I hope that our Nuclear Weapons program will assist us in being a very powerful nation.

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by Junglist:

God bless America ... lol

[Big Grin] OUR HOME SWEET HOME! [Big Grin]

I did it for you Dr. Brookes [Wink]

I know it is supposed to be "MY" and now "OUR", but this isn't really home. Because right now all of us here are Americans. That includes are British scientist lol.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.96 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6181 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once an English man ... always an English man, lets just say I pleged allegiance to the old stars and stripes!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6225 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

You best not go back to your pathetic ways of life in the UK. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

And you can look at it this way as well. Better to be an American than a dirty Russian [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Jester89  
Member # 651

Amen. **Father, Son, Holy, Ghost**

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Kennedy was a Catholic President.

--------------------
 -

Jester89  
Member # 651

Yep.

I'm not, but a lot of my friends are either hispanic/catholic so I just do it for show. I'm actually Christian, err, well Christian/Methodist/Prestibierian or whatever.

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

i hope i dont get shot like the JFK! [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I suggest the CIA get major funding so we can get agents who can protect you, Mr. President. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Jester89  
Member # 651

quote:
Originally posted by -dkumral600-:
i hope i dont get shot like the JFK! [Eek!] [Eek!]

If you do, we'll nuke the Reds. Not to worry.
[Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Jester89:
You best not go back to your pathetic ways of life in the UK. [Big Grin]

Dont start me ... [Wink] [Big Grin]

If the president were to be assassinated an imediate nuclear strike would be launched.

Just call me Dr Michael 'itchy trigga finga nigga' Brookes

--------------------
 -

Jester89  
Member # 651

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*