Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Washington - USA Cold War Forum   » Back-Up Plans...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back-Up Plans...
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WORST CASE SCENARIOS
BACK UP PLANS

Presidential Assassination:

Highest ranking general takes charge (Shagi). Meanwhile, the US Army will bestow martial law (if required) on major cities to assist local police. US Air Force will fly patrols over all major cities and spy-planes (if any) will be launched and immediately sent to Russia. US Navy will cut off any and all trade/shipping routes. All airports will be closed. Heightened alert on all border crossings.

Nuclear Launch:

All government personnel will be taken to the Greenbrier Hotel in Pennsylvania and put in the underground bunker. US Army will try to evacuate all major cities. US Air Force will be grounded and will be evacuated with other civilians. Navy will stay where they are. All ships anchored will immediately be put out to sea.

Afterwards:

US Army will assist hospitals and police departments. Will instigate martial law. US Air Force will fly patrols. Spy-planes launched immediately. US Navy should be unscathed, and will immediately be sent to patrol all US waters.

Chem/Bio Launch:

All major cities evacuated. Army will assist hospitals and police. US Air Force grounded. US Navy sent on patrols throughout our waters.

Invasion:

US Army will immediately call up all units to help fight. US Air Force will launch all fighters and bombers and send them to the front. Navy will unleash a barrage on the area where they are attacking.

Afterwards 1:

The invasion was repelled. US Air Force will send out recon patrols and launch all spy planes. US Army will be on Code Delta for the next 48 hour period.

Afterwards 2:

The enemy has broken through our lines. US Army will withdraw from area and assist the president get into a secure location. US Air Force will keep doing bombing runs heavily. US Navy will withdraw.

[ September 30, 2002, 13:25: Message edited by: Jester89 ]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6085 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good work jester i was planning on making something up like this but u've done it, nice job [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6506 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**Gasps**

My first real compliment from the president.

**Sigh** **Puts hands to heart** **Faints**

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6085 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Hopefully under my direction of the CIA, we will be prepared for anything that happens that you listed. If our President is assassinated, it will be our top priority to take out the Russian leader. Also, I hope I'll be able to steal some nuclear research or something. I think the more spying that is done and the more we know about Russia, the better we can defend America and her allies.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.95 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6218 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*