Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Moscow - USSR Cold War Private Forum   » Soviet Spy Returns With Captured Document!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soviet Spy Returns With Captured Document!
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A brave KGB agent has returend with a top secret document stolen from the American goverment!

quote:
To: President Jing-Lu, President of the Republic of South Vietnam

The United States of America is commited to saving the world from Communism. We feel your pain and the death of every South Vietnamese solider is like the death of an American soldier. The United States of America will send 65 credits of aid to the fighting South Vietnamese soliders to help them in their battle against communism.

Sincerly,

Dennis Kennedy, President of the United States of America

It was dated from a few turns ago

[ October 09, 2002, 01:32: Message edited by: -gbotto600- ]

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6565 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our spy was able to conclude that the Americans have not posted any information on Russia - it seems they are keeping it as close to their chests as I am(not posting it in the forum).

Also, this appears to be their only mission into Vietnam. I am hoping this will change with my current efforts, and that they will send more into Vietnam, wasting resources, money and effort while we concentrate on other areas.

This document DOES NOT EXIST. You are NOT to tell anyone about it!

Finally, the KGB will be requesting funds not this turn but next turn to conduct another operation - this one aimed at finding out a LOT more about the CIA.

Nemesis Gerasimov
KGB Chairman

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6565 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*