Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » TV Show / Movie Forum   » Office Space.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Office Space.
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a damn fine film.

-

Buy it.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6440 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6358 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.85 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (5936 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Milton is in Dodgeball, also a funny movie ^_^

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6114 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never in my life have i seen more hits to the crotch in a single movie..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6358 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think seeing that guy get hit the head with a wrench was possibly the funniest thing ever

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6114 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Fucking Chuck Norris

--------------------
 -

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from the creator of beavis and butthead? but that has to be one of the worst television shows i have ever seen in my life, and i've watched daytime BBC

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5720 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Yeah, beavis and butthead is really shitty but this movie is actually pretty funny.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

mason what's with the kill bill girl?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Shes my favorite actress.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

she was good in kill bill, but what else is she in?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Battle Royale, Azumi 2, Ju-On, Shikoku, Gonin. All of which are Japanese movies.

My avatar is a different person BTW.

--------------------
 -

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she was somewhat awesome in battle royale, and damn can she run

--------------------
 -

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5720 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by noble stabbings:
she was somewhat awesome in battle royale, and damn can she run

Anyone who can do what she did to Niida deserves the title of "badass".

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
 -

Good for you, not that I ever wondered where you got the pictures for your avatar of signature.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6440 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
indeed she was good in battle royale, one of my favourite films! the japanese have all the good ideas, and then hollywood robs them and remakes them for the ignorant people who cant just simply read subtitles!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6173 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by XXXman:
indeed she was good in battle royale, one of my favourite films! the japanese have all the good ideas, and then hollywood robs them and remakes them for the ignorant people who cant just simply read subtitles!

Like street fighter.

--------------------

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
i had street fighter on video, it was wicked

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
an interesting interpretation of my comment lol!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6173 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
VIP
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cloynez0r:
Milton is in Dodgeball, also a funny movie ^_^

and robocop 3
im not kidding

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (5902 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*