Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame GAME Forum   » Offical GAME Topic! (Current Turn = 16) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Offical GAME Topic! (Current Turn = 16)
Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imperial Friedrich     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
Germany invades Luxemborg!

A large German force sweeps this tiny nation, although the fighting only lasts 2 days the tiny-Army and Police put up a fight around the Police HQ and Goverment HQ.

German Victory!

Germany Losses:

1st Infantry Unit (1/2 Strength)

Required Occupation Units: 2

What? Oh wait, I didn't see it's about Luxembourgh [Big Grin]

However mind that the other countries will need much much more (I mean Belgium, Denmark, Holland, as they are also not too big however do have some force and we know about urban fighting hell, partisans, etc). Not to speak of the bigger nations...

--------------------
"When tanks succeed, then victory follows." Gen. Heinz Guderian
 -

-  -

Nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire Power...

Posts: 184 (0.02 per day) | Registered: Jan 2003 (7799 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imperial Friedrich     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grim-reaper:
....Incoming transmission from sweden, Stockholm...
turn 4
creds 26...
x1 Saab JAS 39 ‘Gripen’ Fighter/Attack -14
creds 12
x2 Infantry Unit - 10
creds left 4
.......incoming transmission from Sweden, Karlstad.....
advancing to norway
bravo team (ground)
1x Strv 122 Leopard 2 Tank - Sweden, Karlstad
3x Strv 121 Leopard 2 Tank - Sweden, Karlstad
3x PvRbbv 551 Anti-Tank - Sweden, Karlstad
2x Armored Recon Unit - Sweden, Karlstad
2x Infantry Unit - Sweden, Karlstad

Alpha Team(air)
2x Saab JA 37 ‘Viggen’ Fighter - Sweden, Karlstad
2x Saab 35F ‘Draken’ Fighter - Sweden, Karlstad
1x Saab JAS 39 ‘Gripen’ Fighter/Attack
.....end of transmission.....

A totally pointless attempt - the armour is met by a superior force, equipped with lots of anti-tank weaponry, and the ground is suitable for the defenders. The Norwegian airforce has full air superiority. The Swedish invaders are repelled after a heavy battle with great losses on both sides.

Losses:
1x Strv 122 Leopard 2 Tank
2x Strv 121 Leopard 2 Tank
1x PvRbbv 551 Anti-Tank - Sweden, Karlstad
2x Armored Recon Unit

2 x Saab JA 37 ‘Viggen’ Fighter
2 x Saab 35F ‘Draken’ Fighter
1/2 x Saab JAS 39 ‘Gripen’ Fighter/Attack

--------------------
 -

-  -

Posts: 184 (0.02 per day) | Registered: Jan 2003 (7799 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grim-reaper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Imperial Friedrich:
quote:
turn 4
creds 26...
creds 12
x2 Infantry Unit - 10
creds left 4
advancing to norway
bravo team (ground)

Alpha Team(air)

A totally pointless attempt - the armour is met by a superior force, equipped with lots of anti-tank weaponry, and the ground is suitable for the defenders. The Norwegian airforce has full air superiority. The Swedish invaders are repelled after a heavy battle with great losses on both sides.

Losses:
2x Armored Recon Unit

u sux man
Posts: 781 (0.09 per day) | From: iydtrdtrd | Registered: Dec 2002 (7825 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
I don't give stuff for free - combat outcome is made after careful analysis of all your forces, all the enemy forces, terrain, tactics etc etc. You seem to have taken none of this into consideration. As a result you get what you call for.

--------------------
 -

-  -

Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grim-reaper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never done this before but i attacked with 16 and 2-d attack with like 5 and he won. 30 min before i posted it i was thinking on how i would do this. i just its not fair for 2-d to win in 2 days with 5 units and i loss 7/15 units. doeasn't make since.
Posts: 781 (0.09 per day) | From: iydtrdtrd | Registered: Dec 2002 (7825 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
you compare Luxemburg to Norway? Way to go man...

--------------------
 -

-  -

Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
ok. in the Modern Wargame System V.8 txt. it states that Luxembourg is 4 exrta creds and norway is 10. thats 2.5 more then luxembourg but i attack with 3 times the force as 2-d. i figured that this would work. but u dont think so. this is my last defence. if u dont c what i am getting at then fuck it then.

[ January 20, 2003, 07:03: Message edited by: Grim-reaper ]

Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
When we do combat, we take the real country's armies. Credit income is nothing more than it - it is by no means a measure of the country's military. Luxemburg has no military. In fact I do think right now Luxemburg is a cheat - you get those credits for free. Norway has good enough military to put up a good defence, and the mountaneous terrain is very suitable for anti-tank defence. Norway has enough tanks, and some proportion of them are on par with yours, it also has TOW anti-tank equipment in sufficient quantities. All this means dead to enemy (i.e. yours) armour.

Before attacking a nation, one should do a good research on its military. I searched on Norway military for 20 min on the net to get the data for your little outcome there.

--------------------
 -

-  -

Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
dude. so i made 15 units fight a whole army from norway. and i just looked up that sweden has a better milltary budget and men. so in realisticly i would win. anyways what would u think would be a good attack?
Norway
Sweden

[ January 20, 2003, 07:20: Message edited by: Grim-reaper ]

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Turn Four:

Starting Credits: 38 <new income = 30 + 8 from Luxembourg>

Credits Left: 38

Withdraw from Luxembourg:

2nd Mechanisiert-Infanterie Divisionen - Stuttgart
2nd Panzer Divisionen - Hannover
Sturzkampfverbände 2 - Essem

Replace:

1st Infanterie Divisionen(1/2 Strength) - Luxembourg to Cologne

with

3rd Infanterie Divisionen - Cologne to Luxembourg

[ January 21, 2003, 10:27: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.77 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8378 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luxemborg and Norway are completely diffrent...

they are at wayy opposite ends of the spectrum.. Norway has some of the most rough terrain on earth and their military is strong...

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (0.91 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
btw, gbot, I still think Luxemburg is a cheat.

--------------------
 -

-  -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vegetto, be sure not to attack finland until turn 500

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.91 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8296 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
turn 4
creds 26...
creds 12
x2 Infantry Unit - 10
creds left 4
advancing to norway
bravo team (ground)

Alpha Team(air)

Losses:
2x Armored Recon Unit

OOOOOOOOOO, rapage.
[Wink]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.19 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (7962 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
i one told me how to fight so i figured i could win. u guys fucking sux.maybe u sould make some guide lines on how to fight. not fair that i loss. i firgured that an empty country would be ez and a conutry owned buy a member on the forums will be harder thats y i attacked.

[ January 20, 2003, 20:08: Message edited by: Grim-reaper ]

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finland, now that would be one hell of a fight

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (0.91 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Finland, now that would be one hell of a fight

yes....it was...bah

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.91 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8296 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
quote:
i one told me how to fight so i figured i could win. u guys fucking sux.maybe u sould make some guide lines on how to fight. not fair that i loss. i firgured that an empty country would be ez and a conutry owned buy a member on the forums will be harder thats y i attacked.

empty? nope, "neutral", not "empty" - it is the same as it's in real life. Besides, gbot said many times "go read the old game forum and see how it went". We did so many outcomes it's pretty easy to spot the general idea.

Further, we also said that in this game neutral nations will be even harder to get than they were in the last game.

--------------------
 -

-  -

Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

empty? nope, "neutral", not "empty" - it is the same as it's in real life. Besides, gbot said many times "go read the old game forum and see how it went". We did so many outcomes it's pretty easy to spot the general idea.

Further, we also said that in this game neutral nations will be even harder to get than they were in the last game.

i wanted to but there is none there. u look at that fourm and u should c nothing. and this is my fisrt time playing

[ January 20, 2003, 20:43: Message edited by: Grim-reaper ]

Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
http://gbotto.proboards9.com/index.cgi?board=general

Official Game topic and Official Attack/Battle topic, pretty obvious

and gbot gave the link I'm pretty sure

--------------------
 -

-  -

Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
i didn't no it will be this hard. so i am out
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
baby

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
baby

LMAO

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont quit theres no point you just attacked one of the hardest to attack nations around... you should of bought some landing ships and gone over to latvia and estonia etc

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.77 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8378 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
*sigh*

--------------------
 -

-  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grim you leave and i will hound you forever, ill even stop pissing off lard to make your life even more miserable

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.35 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8052 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axrael  
Regular
Member # 770

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for axrael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-Turn 5(22cr)
1x’Yukan’ Class Landing Ship(1x12=12)
1xEngineer Unit(1x10=10)
0cr left over

--------------------
South Africa
South African Embassy

Posts: 122 (0.01 per day) | From: Here :) | Registered: Jan 2003 (7793 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
79+32=111
1 Wasp landing ship
2 AV-8 Harrier II VTOL Naval Aircraft Units
1 marine core supprot unit
1 marine core infantry unit
1 ’Kidd’ Class Destroyer
1 ’Cyclone’ Class Patrol Boat

[ January 21, 2003, 00:14: Message edited by: CloyneBlade ]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.35 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8052 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
séquence: 5
crédits rapportés: 0
revenu total: 28
crédits disponibles cette séquence: 58 (L'inde a acheté des baux pour 30 Crédits)
dépenses:
Un Centre de Commerce dans la ville Du Havre - c'est complet sur le dixième jour (35)
LRM MLRS Rocket Artillery Unit (10)
AMX-10P Mechanized Infantry Unit (12)
coût total: 57
crédits restants: 1

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn: 5

Carried Credits: 29
Credit Income: 28
Turn Income: 57

Bought:
Foreign Trade Centre in London completed turn: 10

Cost: 35

Credits Left: 22

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8139 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
-Turn 5 (Start with 25cr)
25cr left over

--

I take back what i said, Grim please stay and play [Frown]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn India: 5
Carried Credits: 2
Credit Income: 28
Turn Credits: 30
Bought:
plans for ’Georges Leygues’ Class Destroyer from france
Cost: 30

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

"people disgust me....... this includes myself"
--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"But beware.....all those angels with their wings glued on"
--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.17 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (8001 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As agreed for 20 credits, i buy the MerdkvaMK4 (whatever the fuck this cool tank's name is, i'll find out later)

for 20 credits Isreal has sold me the plans.

Turn 5- 29 credits to spend

Tank purchase from Isreal, their most expensive tank for 20 credits

9 to spend, 9 left

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.24 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8324 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

32+25(canceled kidd destroyer-didnt know it was bout to be turn5)

1 Wasp class landing ship
marine core infantry unit
1 M113 Mechanized Infantry Unit
donate change to support charity

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i didn't no it will be this hard. so i am out

[britishaccent]YOU ARE A PANSY DEAR SIR![/britishaccent]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1577 (0.19 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (7962 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

America invades Jamiaca!!
considering germany's move on lux., all countries are fair play [Big Grin]

1st Naval Assault Division (Jamiaca)
U.S.S. Vengeace Wasp Class Assault Landing Ship
U.S.S. Dallas Wasp Class Assault Landing Ship
U.S.S. Abilene Wasp Class Assault Landing Ship

1st Airborne Division (Jamiaca)
1st AV-8 Harrier II VTOL Naval Aircraft Unit
2nd AV-8 Harrier II VTOL Naval Aircraft Unit

2nd Airborne Division(Jamiaca)
3rd AV-8 Harrier II VTOL Naval Aircraft Unit
4th AV-8 Harrier II VTOL Naval Aircraft Unit

1st Armored Divison (Jamiaca)
1st M1A2 Abrams Tank Unit
2nd M1A2 Abrams Tank Unit

1st Armored Infantry Division (Jamiaca)
1st M113 Mechanized Infantry Unit

1st Marine Elite Division (Jamiaca)
1st Marine Core Infantry Unit
1st Marine Core Support Unit

2nd Marine Elite Division (Jamiaca)
2nd Marine Core Infantry Unit

Landing Ship Org::

U.S.S. Vengeace
^1st Airborne Division
^1st Marine Elite Division

U.S.S. Dallas
^2nd Airborne Division
^1st Armored Divison

U.S.S.Abilene
^2nd Marine Core Infantry Unit
^1st M113 Mechanized Infantry Unit

The 3 Landing ships head to establish a beachhead approx. 10 miles east of port antonio with VTOL air units defending the landing ships as they enter radar range.

The armored and elite divisions assault port antonio hard, taking it by storm. The land divisions then head southward, towards Kingston, as VTOL air units hit the city hard. The land divisions invade kingston by nightfall the next day.

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
-Turn 1 (Start with 100cr)
10x BMP-3 Mech. Inf Units (10x10=100)
0cr left over

-Turn 2 (Start with 29cr)
2x Mig-29C Fighter Units (2x10=20)
9cr left over

-Turn 3 (Start with 38cr)
3x Mig-29C Fighter Units (3x10=30)
8cr left over

-Turn 4 (Start with 37cr)
1x FTC (35)
2cr left over

-Turn 5 (Start with 31cr)
1x Trade Ship (30)
1cr left over

--
cloyne list what units are carried on what ships

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

i did

quote:
Landing Ship Org::

U.S.S. Vengeace
^1st Airborne Division
^1st Marine Elite Division

U.S.S. Dallas
^2nd Airborne Division
^1st Armored Divison

U.S.S.Abilene
^2nd Marine Core Infantry Unit
^1st M113 Mechanized Infantry Unit

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

and i also have that dinky patrol boat on escort duty

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Jester89  
Member # 651

The Independant State of Israel

Starting Credits: 46 (+20 from Japan)

Army Units:

x2 Infantry Units (10)
x2 Merkava Mk4 tank Units (36)

Navy Units:

None

Air Force Units:

None

Credits Left: 0

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Britain urges commonwealth friends in Jamaica to commit to a Guerrilla war against the unprovoked US attack.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8139 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Junglist:
Great Britain urges commonwealth friends in Jamaica to commit to a Guerrilla war against the unprovoked US attack.

any gurreila resistance will be met without mercy

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Jester89  
Member # 651

-

OPERATION IRON FIST

At 4 a.m. on Monday morning, Israel invades Lebanon.

Alpha Squad 2:30 a.m.
Composed of: 1st Tactical Assault Group, 1st Armored Brigade

Before the actual invasion begins, Alpha Squad will build up it's forces on the Israel - Lebanon border.

IAF 2:45 a.m.
Composed of: 1st Strike Unit, 2nd Strike Unit

As the build up on the Israeli - Lebanon border continues, IAF planes take flight and head north. Their initial objective is to bomb most of the resistance into submission, making it easier for the Army to move in.

Alpha Squad 4:00 a.m.

After the intense bombing of all major cities, Alpha Squad moves into the capital and surrounding cities.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

durrrr i hate you, you invaded for no reason

everybody is gonna whine and get all pissed blah blah

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Jester89  
Member # 651

quote:
Originally posted by Junglist:

Israel to finds this invasion unsettling, we too hope that the Jamicans will resist.

--------------------
 -

Jester89  
Member # 651

quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:
durrrr i hate you, you invaded for no reason

everybody is gonna whine and get all pissed blah blah

No, I actually did have a reason. Check resolution 2.

--------------------
 -

Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pakistan condemns the US invasion of Jamaica. Pakistan supports the invasion of Lebanon by its ally, Israel.

Turn 5-
cr to start out with-2
income cr-26
Total-28

Purchases-
’Yudeng’ Class Assault Landing Ship (16)
’Zulfiquar’ Class Frigate (12)

Leftover-0

--------------------
 -

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Embassy for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Posts: 155 (0.01 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (7796 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Is russia still playing?....

If it isn't I might think of getting it....dunno I don't have much time but won't get into the details I went at the old game anyway [Cool]

[ January 21, 2003, 02:29: Message edited by: Imperial Friedrich ]

--------------------
 -

-  -

Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glenn is Russia and Iraq is non-player and still in the UMEN

--------------------
 -

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Embassy for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Posts: 155 (0.01 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (7796 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Bah he was quicker...

If he agrees to go back to Iraq, I'll take Russia [Cool]

--------------------
 -

-  -

Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:
grim you leave and i will hound you forever, ill even stop pissing off lard to make your life even more miserable

u r right. i thought about it and i am coming back. thanks guys for calling me a baby. i saved everything.
Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
Turn 5
last turns left over creds 4
income 26
totel 30
2x Strv 121 Leopard 2 Tank Unit - 24
creds 6
1x Infantry Unit -5
creds left 1
end of turn

[ January 21, 2003, 02:47: Message edited by: Grim-reaper ]

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
hehe welcome back [Smile] [Cool]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Первий ход / Turn 1

Покупки / Purchases

10 Т-72БМ - 60
10 Пехота - 30
1 МиГ-29С - 10

[ January 21, 2003, 03:08: Message edited by: Imperial Friedrich ]

--------------------
 -

-  -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
board doesnt show cyrillic

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
I'll fix it [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

since i brought back grim we should all forget that i invaded jamiaca [Smile]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
see cyrillic now?

--------------------
 -

-  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

cool [Smile]

howd you do that??

i tried hebrew eariler and it didnt work....

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
don't ask me, I myself have no idea why it works [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

i'm assuming you dont speak all the languages you post in [Smile]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Я гаварит па рускиму, дурак с дурак

Ich spreche Deutcsh auch, natuerlich.

[ January 21, 2003, 03:21: Message edited by: Imperial Friedrich ]

--------------------
 -

-  -

Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
and only FYI - I the german encoding too though it won't work with the cyrillic.

Or, why not test it actually

Tschüß

Würtemberg

Käse

--------------------
 -

-  -

Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
there is nothing wrong with english u no
Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Impressive, I can write in all languages here and it will show them all

Муахаха < - in cyrillic [Big Grin]

Scheiße blöde Dummköpfer дураци глупы

ahaha great

--------------------
 -

-  -

Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Cloyne, I'm from Eastern Europe after all, I need to know at least a few major european languages. English, German and Russian are a good team.

--------------------
 -

-  -

Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Ход 2 / Turn 2
доход 29 - банк / income 29 - bank

Ход 3
доход 29
+29=58
Новий Комерческий Центр в Магадан (35) / new trade centre in Magadan
23 - банк

Ход 4
доход 29
+23=52
завод в Омск (30) / factory in Omsk
22 - банк

Ход 5
доход 29
+22=51
комерческий корабл (30) / trade ship

[ January 21, 2003, 04:49: Message edited by: Imperial Friedrich ]

--------------------
 -

-  -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
 -

Turn Five:

Starting Credits: 76 (38 + 38 From Previous Turn)

Foreign Trade Center in London (To Be Completed in Turn 10) = 35
1 Factory = 30 - Berlin

Total Cost: 65

Credits Left: 11

[ January 21, 2003, 11:24: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
there is nothing wrong with english u no

Oh the Irony ... it kills me ...

--------------------
 -

Jester89  
Member # 651

I'm so mad today so be careful what you say

[ January 21, 2003, 17:15: Message edited by: Imperial Friedrich ]

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Jester89:
I'm so mad today so be careful what you say

If you're happy and you know it scratch your side,
If you're happy and you know it scratch your side,
If you're happy and you know it then you really ought to show it,
If you're happy and you know it scratch your side.

If you're happy and you know it jump up and down

If you're happy and you know it say ooh-ooh

If you're happy and you know it do all three.

--------------------
 -

Jester89  
Member # 651

Oh, no it's okay, it only took you guys 5 minutes after the invasion of Luxemborg and Norway to type up the outcome...

It's okay, I've just been waiting for about a day and a half now... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Did you post your attack in the 'attack thread'?

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saudi Arabia

Turn 5
Credits: (24 + 7 banked = 31)
7x Infantry Unit (28 credits)
End: 3 credits

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.26 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (8383 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AcidBurn Moderator 
Regular
Member # 755

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AcidBurn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--ITALY TURN #5--

-credit income = 28-
-left-over credit = 0-
-TOTAL CREDIT = 28-

**ITALY SITS ON ITS ASS AND WATCHES THE WORLD PAST BY**

-remaining credit = 28-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 180 (0.02 per day) | Registered: Jan 2003 (7806 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*