Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame GAME Forum   » The Eurofighter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Eurofighter
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when will europe research the daddy of all aircraft, the typhoon? im assuming it will be jointly researched by britain, france, germany, and italy? how much do we need to pool botto to get it researched?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britain will be more than happy to provide the relevant funds needed for 'the daddy project' as it is known.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6305 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Germany too would like to be involved in this venture and can provide financing

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6544 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now if botto will tell us how much the daddy project will be [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
we must contribute 7 credits each (2d, bronx, mason, acid) to get the research done

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Fighter/Attack Unit is 40cr, unless you just want dedicated fighter or attack?

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
i want mine fighter only, so i will toss 7 credits in, if we want anything special (naval, fighter/attack etc) then toss in extra cr

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how much extra for a fighter/attack naval aircraft???
how much will the end product cost?

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6544 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me when I need to put in the extra 7 credits, and I will re-arrange my expenses.

I want a Pure fighter role Eurofighter, also I would prefer a pure ground attack role Eurofigter, as its superior agility in an attack role will be amazing. Anyone who wishes to join me in researching this extra project can.

[ January 26, 2003, 16:39: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6305 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to join in on researching this. I am willing to contribute up to 15 credits.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
i would happily help reserch both pure fighter and pure attack aircraft although i would like to have a naval attack aircraft..

--------------------

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Britain would like to keep the class of the Eurofighter exclusive to avoid the plans being distributed around the world freely. Maybe we should keep joint military ventures like this in NEATO?

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
so how many credits will i need to put aside and for what turn? I also want the Eurofighter to stay in European hands specifically NEATO

[ January 27, 2003, 18:39: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

Dejango  
Unregistered

NEATO+Ukraine?

I am willing to put up to 15 credits in for research.

AcidBurn Moderator 
Regular
Member # 755

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AcidBurn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Italy would like to get in on this research. Just tell me when and where

--------------------
 -

Posts: 180 (0.03 per day) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5972 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Starting turn 13
'Eurofighter' Fighter role only unit will cost 30 to research, and take 3 turns. As its 30/3 = 10 credits..

[ January 28, 2003, 23:44: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

so I need to give in 10 credits?
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
NEATO declines the Ukraines offer, thank you, but as you are an ex-communist state we feel that the Eurofighter should stay with the 3 current NEATO countries involved.

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
France will research this at a later date, for he needs all of his credits for the next few turns

--------------------
 -

Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imperial Friedrich     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omfg ROFL ROFL ahahaa - you guys just don't realise how your discussion on "I want this" "No, I want it otherwise" "I need a different plane" looks like the real debates for the real plane [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When tanks succeed, then victory follows." Gen. Heinz Guderian
 -

-  -

Nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire Power...

Posts: 184 (0.03 per day) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5965 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this game sometimes strangely mirrors real life [Big Grin]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Britain and Germany will be starting research on an Attack role Eurofighter turn 15, any NEATO country is invited to join.

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
ok we've finished research on the Eurofighter do we get it now?!!? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm curious, how much would it be to research a new harrier(with VTOL/attack/fighter/naval)?

and the F-22(attack/fighter)

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6218 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*