Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame Diplomacy Forum!   » Embassy for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Embassy for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Islamic Republic of Pakistan has now established diplomatic relations with the rest of the world.

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Embassy for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

[ January 18, 2003, 23:00: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 155 (0.02 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (5866 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the links are in your post just go into you post to copy them

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6447 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yankee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You expressed interest in the following units. Please bear in mind that we are also willing to sell any other military commodities you see in our inventory.

’Yukan’ Class Landing Ship: This is a normal assault landing ship. It has only light anti-aircraft weapons and can carry 1 ground unit. (Cost: 12, can carry 1 ground unit)

’Yuting’ Class Landing Ship: This is China’s main landing ship class. It has only light anti-aircraft weapons and can carry 1 ground unit and 1 Naval Helicopter Transport Unit. (Cost: 18, can carry 1 ground unit and 1 Naval Helicopter Transport Unit)

’Yudeng’ Class Assault Landing Ship: The ‘Yudeng’ is like the two above ships but it can’t carry any helicopters and carries heavier weapons for attacking enemy ground units near the shore. It can carry 1 ground unit. (Cost: 16, can carry 1 ground unit)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Mecca, Saudi Arabia | Registered: Jan 2003 (5869 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I am interested in buying these items possibly more later. First I propse an easier method of communication; we both have AIM though it says you aren't signed on. Also I'm going out soon so I won't be able to talk for awhile.

As for the units, it is +2 right? I am interested in buying these landing craft indeed. Most likely tonight when turn 4 starts.

Also I propsed a non-aggression pact at your embassy a while back, just bringing that to your attention.
Thank you [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 155 (0.02 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (5866 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yankee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent!! And we will sign the non-interference and non-aggression pact.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Mecca, Saudi Arabia | Registered: Jan 2003 (5869 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axrael  
Regular
Member # 770

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for axrael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Irani-Pakistani Accord

This accord will by its terms will mean that Iran and Pakistan shall agree to the following points.

1. That first and foremost the axis of evil on the Arabian Peninsula shall be dealt with forth with and without remorse. Further more that should ********* be conquered it shall be split 50/50 for the duration of the accord.

2. Secondly the extremist region that is giving both Iran and Pakistan shall be invaded and split 50/50 along the agreed line. This line shall stretch from the river *** **** in a vertical line with the pre-agreed town split.

3. Thirdly should this be successful a further accord or an extension of this shall be required before any further action is undertaken.

Iran and Pakistan shall sign and agree to this accord, no other nations at this time shall be involved.

Signed The Leader of the Islamic Revolution axrael

--------------------
South Africa
South African Embassy

Posts: 122 (0.02 per day) | From: Here :) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5863 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
I agree on all points.

*signs accord*

Best regards!

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*