Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame United Nations Forum   » Resolution 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Resolution 1
axrael  
Regular
Member # 770

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for axrael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Qatar:

They have been found to have 12 empty rockets that could have contained chemical weapons. I want a resolution to the effect of allowing military action against this beligerent nation.

[ January 18, 2003, 19:12: Message edited by: axrael ]

--------------------
South Africa
South African Embassy

Posts: 122 (0.02 per day) | From: Here :) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5881 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we haven't even decided the security, wait a while before you bring anything up for the U.N to decide

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.32 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6411 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yankee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by axrael:
Qatar:

They have been found to have 12 empty rockets that could have contained chemical weapons. I want a resolution to the effect of allowing military action against this beligerent nation.

Let me guess: you're trying to get support from the rest of the world so that you can invade Qatar with the many landing ships you're currently purchasing, and eventually annex it?

China dismisses any such accusations and votes AGAINST this shallow and transparent resolution.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Mecca, Saudi Arabia | Registered: Jan 2003 (5887 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we see more evidence of the warheads we will stand side-by-side with our Iranian neighbor and call for a 'regime-change' in Quatar

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.18 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suggest you place one unit (infantry, special forces, some infantry unit) to inspect this further.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.32 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6411 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axrael  
Regular
Member # 770

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for axrael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just in, our inspectors have found 3,000 pages of documents relating to nuclear weapons. We are investigating this further as these were not mentioned in a declaration by the evil regime that is Qatar.

--------------------
South Africa
South African Embassy

Posts: 122 (0.02 per day) | From: Here :) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5881 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Well, if you have the waters around there under control, no odd boats have been seen... yet you border them... maybe you placing these items in Qatar in a reason to invade?

--------------------
 -

-

axrael  
Regular
Member # 770

Member Rated:
We do not control the Persian Gulf at present our Navy is taking part in exercises close to shore. The UN inspectors are not under our control and are fully independent.

--------------------
South Africa
South African Embassy

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We find Japan's accusation that Iran "planted" these weapons, offensive to the world peace effort

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (1.18 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
It's a possibility, unless you can prove me wrong i will continue to think it is possible.

--------------------
 -

-

axrael  
Regular
Member # 770

Member Rated:
The head of the United Nations atomic agency has voiced concern about documents apparently relating to nuclear technology which were found in an Qatari scientist's home.
The documents, numbering 3,000 pages, appear to focus on laser enrichment - a way to modify uranium for use in nuclear weapons - and were taken from the home of physicist Philip Holmes on Thursday.

"It is not that we have discovered a smoking gun. I want to be very clear about that. But it raises the whole question of transparency," said Mohamed ElBaradei, head of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

"Qatar needs to have a change of heart. Qatar needs to shift gear from passive co-operation to active co-operation to demonstrate through us to the international community that they are clean," he told the BBC's Newshour programme.

Mr ElBaradei said it was too early to tell what the documents were for certain, but he will ask for further details when he and chief UN weapons inspector Hans Blix meet Qatari officials in Doha on Sunday.

--------------------
South Africa
South African Embassy

Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fully back Iran that these cowardly Qatarians are doing evil things in their sorry little nation.

Japan your claims are offensive to Iran and the UMEN as a whole. China your "guessing" is also offensive to our peace-loving nations who just want the peninsula and the seas around it to be safe. Speaking of which I wonder if the other nations are building horrible things like Qatar.

[ January 19, 2003, 02:44: Message edited by: Zachary ]

--------------------
 -

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Embassy for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Posts: 155 (0.02 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (5884 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yankee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instead of making pathetic excuses a la George W Bush, why not admit you're a warmonger and we'd all be a whole lot happier.

Wait a minute, this just in: Kazakhstan, Vietnam, Laos, Nepal, Bhutan, Burma, Mongolia, Tajikistan, and Afghanistan have all been found to be in possession of Nuclear and Biological weapons... time to invade them all [Roll Eyes]

I'd also like to point out that you're making China very sour. I wouldn't push the envelope too far if I were UMEA.

EDIT- Note that I did not include North Korea in the above list because they actually do have such arms of mass destruction.

[ January 19, 2003, 03:01: Message edited by: Yankee ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Mecca, Saudi Arabia | Registered: Jan 2003 (5887 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axrael  
Regular
Member # 770

Member Rated:
We will wait for the Inspectors full report before rushing to any conclusions but we do have proof about various illegal activites related to chemical weapons.

--------------------
South Africa
South African Embassy

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chancellor Wolfgang Lipp backs Iran to annex Qatar

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6465 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Iraq finds it "humourous" that China and Japan are quick to criticize UMEN whilst Germany just crushed peaceful Luxembourg.. maybe their are other motives?

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
Iraq finds it "humourous" that China and Japan are quick to criticize UMEN whilst Germany just crushed peaceful Luxembourg.. maybe their are other motives?

We were not aware that Germany invaded Luxemburg. Besides, Germany isn't making up excuses as a pretext to war... Iran is. That is China's problem.

--------------------
 -

axrael  
Regular
Member # 770

Member Rated:
We are not making up excuses this is a perfectly legitimate complaint, though if nothing is done about it soon we shall go it alone and resolve this issue on our own without anyone's support. This is a matter strictly between Iran and Qatar, we shall hence resolve the matter by force.

[ January 19, 2003, 16:38: Message edited by: axrael ]

--------------------
South Africa
South African Embassy

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Germany just crushed tiny Luxemburg for imperalist conquest and the world is not outraged!?!? This is shocking

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Germany sent me 1000 kegs of German beer, i'm not complaining

--------------------
 -

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
Germany just crushed tiny Luxemburg for imperalist conquest and the world is not outraged!?!? This is shocking

Germany is not a muslim or arab country, so its ok

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6383 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is an insult to UMEN and my nation as we ARE Muslim/Arab

--------------------
 -

Posts: 155 (0.02 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (5884 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Germany sent me 1000 kegs of German beer, i'm not complaining
- Laced with Cyanide, when the Japanese Goverment is finished i will be sending troops and claim the land as my own

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6465 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
That is why I put you down as my enemy, you shrewd basterd.

--------------------
 -

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zachary:
That is an insult to UMEN and my nation as we ARE Muslim/Arab

i was joking an i AM muslim/arab myself

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6383 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Oh okay Ma$on [Big Grin]

I mean France [Smile]

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Zachary:
Oh okay Ma$on [Big Grin]

I mean France [Smile]

[Smile]

*sends pakistan a weeks worth of french bread*

--------------------
 -

Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Why thank you my good sir!

*In exchange sends to Paris a truck load of handmade Persian rugs*

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*