Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame United Nations Forum   » UN Topic : Germany and Japan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UN Topic : Germany and Japan
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chancellor Herr Lipp would like to discuss the Situation which has developed between his nation and Japan, and what the UN's veiws are as of this time.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6441 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iraq wishes to see this situation end peacefully, we will do whatever is needed to maintain the peace

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6465 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axrael  
Regular
Member # 770

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for axrael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slaughter the infidels!

*cough*

we apologise for that outburst, of course we have no wish for military force to be used except to pre-empt any action that might take place.

--------------------
South Africa
South African Embassy

Posts: 122 (0.02 per day) | From: Here :) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5857 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will a Major German Battle Fleet sent to Japan's Shores in the next 10 turns, to prevent trade until they call off war solve 'the situation' in a satisfactory manner?

[ January 18, 2003, 19:36: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6441 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yankee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The PRC is growing weary of this puerile bickering between Japan and Germany. There is no point in littering the UN with this utter nonsense.

Let's get to the point. The People's Republic of China is committed to and WILL maintain peace in the Asian region. We therefore call for an immediate end to threats and a mutual apology from both sides.

And stop with the war rhetoric. Neither of you could possibly wage war thousands of miles away from your metropolis.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Mecca, Saudi Arabia | Registered: Jan 2003 (5863 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Germany does not wish to take military action against Japan, however Japan declared war on our nation. Therefore there will be no apology from Germany there is no wrongdoing on our part.

--------------------

Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The great nation of Pakistan would like to ask-

If there are hostilities between Germany and Japan, would these hostilites be rather "un-hostile" as both these countries are on two sides of the world?

--------------------
 -

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Embassy for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Posts: 155 (0.02 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (5860 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry for any confusion, as Germany was put on the enemy list of Japan it was hastey... But it doesn't mean we are at war.

I dislike the way Germany takes things, so I put them on my enemy list because i publicly dislike the nation... It is not shwoing a sign that I am at war with them

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.32 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6387 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
Germany does not wish to take military action against Japan, however Japan declared war on our nation. Therefore there will be no apology from Germany there is no wrongdoing on our part.

When the hell did Japan declare war on you? There was no declaration of war.

When I controlled Israel last game, and CloyneBlade controlled SA, he said that he'd fucking slaughter us Jews, but I didn't take that as a declaration of war.

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6025 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
i was put as an enemy of his therefore i assumed he was hostile and wished for war.
However this is a non-issue, with the thousands of mile between our nations i do not it feel relevant anymore especially with more pressing matters at home

[ January 19, 2003, 16:18: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kenny can sometimes go overboard, but I doubt that he would want war.

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6025 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yankee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jester89:
kenny can sometimes go overboard, but I doubt that he would want war.

Can you address Japan as Japan and not Kenny? Thank you.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Mecca, Saudi Arabia | Registered: Jan 2003 (5863 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britains PM see's no point in this bickering. Japan should remove Germany from its 'disliked nation' list, as there is no other enemies list there is no clear definition of an enemy. If Japan does not want to make war it should not provoke Germany with lists like that.

[ January 19, 2003, 18:42: Message edited by: Junglist ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6203 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Junglist:
Britains PM see's no point in this bickering. Japan should remove Germany from its 'disliked nation' list, as there is no other enemies list there is no clear definition of an enemy. If Japan does not want to make war it should not provoke Germany with lists like that.

Getting offended over a list?? India has added us to their enemies list for no evident reason whatsoever-- see if we care.

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yankee:
Getting offended over a list?? India has added us to their enemies list for no evident reason whatsoever-- see if we care.

Britain is not offended, but was trying to be diplomatic and end the bickering without other countries blowing it out of proportion. I didnt post anything about you not being on anyones list because you are not bickering about it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6203 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*