Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame United Nations Forum   » The situation with the USA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The situation with the USA
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im growing even more curious about WHY we are against him, i see nothing wrong with what he has done, he has invaded 2 small nations and so has China, who has spoken out most against him. This is complete Hypocrisy. i know very well everyone will not go the whole game without invading a non player nation. I suggest we drop the war on the USA, Germany is right about fighting, its just stupid, keep to your own, everyone needs money early on. This game is ultimately about strategy, i dont see much in a 3v1, be a man and fight 1v1, not all of asia vs the most powerful nation.

[ January 24, 2003, 23:28: Message edited by: -Ma$oN- ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6359 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ukraine wishes to speak up:

The United States situation is an odd one. The Ukraine is showing disfavor to the United States, not particularly for its actions against the nations of Jamaica and the Bahama's, though I believe these to be frowned upon, but for the United State's general attitude. The United States policy of "You can not trade with me, and I am not going to trade with you", as well as some of the more arrogant and fiery comments from the President, have caused the Ukrainian people to look at the United States in a disfavorable way.

We believe that if the US wishes to open itself up to world trade, as well as cools its temper and actually wishes for peace, then the Ukraine will gladly sign an alliance with the US. The US is abundant in resources and would be a great trading ally. As the worlds most powerful military and economic force, the Ukraine believes that the US should set an example to the world of how a peaceful, freedom-loving nation should act.

Thus we make this declaration:

Mr. President, if you on behalf of the American people, will allow freedom and prosperity of equality to US citizens to the people of Jamaica and the Bahamas, and if you willingly stand up as a role model to the world, as a beacon that you once were for freedom, for prosperity, for oppurtunity, for liberty, for justice, and for capitalism, and stand by the words, "We hold these truths to be self-evident...that all men are created equal..." and "We the people, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty, to ourselves and our posterity...", that the Ukraine will, upon enactment of these requests, sign an alliance with the United States of America. The Ukrainian people firmly believe that a great mutual benefit can occur from a peace between the world and the US. We hope to see these dreams become a reality.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
France wishes everyone would read over what the Ukraine has just posted, maybe this will make the far east think a little harder, the USA also

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6359 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yankee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
im growing even more curious about WHY we are against him, i see nothing wrong with what he has done, he has invaded 2 small nations and so has China, who has spoken out most against him. This is complete Hypocrisy. i know very well everyone will not go the whole game without invading a non player nation. I suggest we drop the war on the USA, Germany is right about fighting, its just stupid, keep to your own, everyone needs money early on. This game is ultimately about strategy, i dont see much in a 3v1, be a man and fight 1v1, not all of asia vs the most powerful nation.

I never said I was going to invade him, nor do I want to. Even if I were going to, it wouldn't be because he invaded Jamaica, but because of his attitude and the fact that he threatened me before I threatened him. He also declared war on Japan first, and it is therefore my obligation to support Kenny as such.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Mecca, Saudi Arabia | Registered: Jan 2003 (5863 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A formal letter sent to the Ukranian President:

Supppp Dej?!
*ahem*

The rights and privliges of all Americans is offered to all aquired countries. They are granted statehood if they wish, as well as citizenship to any who desire it and command the knowledge necessary to pass those crazy tests.

It's not that I do not wish trade, its more that there is nobody to trade with as it stands. I depended on Japan, and we all know that went bad. Most of what I've said since the Japanese declaration of war has been out of rage rather than reality. (Japan declared war first, i jsut said I did to piss him off) We are are peace-loving country, and will only defend our borders if necessary, no attacks will be made on any major powers. We only take over these small countries to end economic and political strife, as well as poverty and war. Bringing new periods of econmoic stabibility and prosperity to these war-torn countries, as well as bringing increased strength to the United States.

We stand by the words of the Constituion for all times.

(Thats the constituion right? [Smile] )

-Cloyne

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6115 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yankee:
quote:

I never said I was going to invade him, nor do I want to. Even if I were going to, it wouldn't be because he invaded Jamaica, but because of his attitude and the fact that he threatened me before I threatened him. He also declared war on Japan first, and it is therefore my obligation to support Kenny as such.
i'm tired of explaining myself to you, i really am.

just read my response to ukraine, and if you still don't like me, thenits your problem, because i officially stop caring...*now*.

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6115 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yankee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the United States can keep its cool then China will happily adopt a more friendly stance.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Mecca, Saudi Arabia | Registered: Jan 2003 (5863 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allah most gracious and Allah most merciful will cause Iraq to stand by its brethren in China, Allah is great

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6465 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yankee:
quote:

Who's Kenny? i'm President Aishi

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.32 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6387 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. President of the United States.

If you firmly believe the declaration, then the Ukraine offers you an alliance and a trade agreement, on a few more conditions.

1.) Apologize to Japan, and the world, for your rage.

2.) End the war with Japan.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
Mr. President of the United States.

If you firmly believe the declaration, then the Ukraine offers you an alliance and a trade agreement, on a few more conditions.

1.) Apologize to Japan, and the world, for your rage.

2.) End the war with Japan.

1.)why? he has proved himself untrustworthy.

2.)there is no war, I am just defending my border, If Japan wishes to end the hostilities, I will do so as well.

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*