Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Automobile Forum   » Whats everyone drive?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats everyone drive?
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what does everyone drive? That is probably a good start. PS I couldnt let the forum idiot make the first topic and espacially if he doesnt like this part of the forum...

[ April 14, 2003, 06:19: Message edited by: Duck_Fat ]

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6397 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahah I dont drive I take the bus.........

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

"people disgust me....... this includes myself"
--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"But beware.....all those angels with their wings glued on"
--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.23 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (6074 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, when just driving around every day i drive an old truck , 86 ford ranger, it sucks but it gets me around when i'm just chillin with friends and were about town i drive 99 black mustang convertable

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.6 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6440 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking Yanks with your cheap cars and fuel ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-89 Chevy Silverado
-v8
-DARK blue
-Extended Cab
-Long Bed
-Blue Interior
-Nice Wide Tires w/ Chrome rims
-Dual Gas Tanks
-Holds about 50 Gallons of Fuel
-Lasts me about 2-3 weeks.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6099 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A ROVER 420 2.0 - 5 door.

-

Like this one except it is metallic Green, but looks Blue/green to me.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5851 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Insurance was the killer for me, all those idiots who claim compensation for the slightest bump.....

[ April 14, 2003, 18:30: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1990 Chevrolet Silverado
1 Ton
454 Cubic Inches WOOT!
V8
Gas (since most 1 ton's are diesel)
Dual rear wheels (DUALLY!!)
Long Box
Extended Cab
Two tone paint, blue with white
Push bar with fog lights mounted on it
Seats 5, or 6 if ya put 4 in the back seat (still comfy)
Only 108000 Km

the 1 ton is my dad's but he drives it once every 2 months maybe, i have it anytime i want =)

1995 GMC Sierra
4 Wheel Drive
1/2 Ton Truck
350 Z71 engine
V8
Raven Black
seats 3
Long box

1952 Chevrolet Bel-Air (ALL MINE!)
Deluxe Chrome
Inline 6 motor
Mint Condition
Raven Black
4 Door
All origional, engine rebuilt

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6333 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i'm old enough to drive, i'm going to get me a bright blue chevy avalanche. Cause they look JUST LIKE cartel cruisers from GTA3 [Cool]

-

Mmmmm, Gotta love that truck...

[ April 14, 2003, 21:03: Message edited by: Kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.32 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6397 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Duck_Fat:
PS I couldnt let the forum idiot make the first topic and espacially if he doesnt like this part of the forum...

You should have left it, but oh well. Anyway, I'm not old enough to drive, but I might be getting my step-mom's Dodge Neon.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.85 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (5947 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive a 1990 miata most the time but when I next more sets to haul my friends around then I drive my mom's 2001 xterra

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6397 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Duck_Fat:
I drive a 1990 miata most the time but when I next more sets to haul my friends around then I drive my mom's 2001 xterra

My mom has a 2001 Xterra

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.85 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (5947 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Hamiro:
1990 Chevrolet Silverado
1 Ton
454 Cubic Inches WOOT!
V8
Gas (since most 1 ton's are diesel)
Dual rear wheels (DUALLY!!)
Long Box
Extended Cab
Two tone paint, blue with white
Push bar with fog lights mounted on it
Seats 5, or 6 if ya put 4 in the back seat (still comfy)
Only 108000 Km

the 1 ton is my dad's but he drives it once every 2 months maybe, i have it anytime i want =)

1995 GMC Sierra
4 Wheel Drive
1/2 Ton Truck
350 Z71 engine
V8
Raven Black
seats 3
Long box

1952 Chevrolet Bel-Air (ALL MINE!)
Deluxe Chrome
Inline 6 motor
Mint Condition
Raven Black
4 Door
All origional, engine rebuilt

and you tow...what...small countries? [Smile]

anyways...
i'll be driving a '99 4Runner SR5 unless we find a cheap used Chevy S-10 stepside

i also get some driving time on my dad's '93 corvette

-
^same color and everything ( 4Runner )

[ April 14, 2003, 23:32: Message edited by: Cloyne ]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6125 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive a '91 Ford Tempo
 -
Well, something close to that...

And a 2000 Ford Taurus (Thats a 2003..its close i guess...)
 -

but red, and its a 2000....

the first is mine, the second is my uncles...and i drive both...more so the first...

[ April 15, 2003, 00:02: Message edited by: Creatrix ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.26 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6088 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, My mom drives a 2003 Taurus

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.32 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6397 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akuma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
87 jeep chareke. call it blue flash.lol.

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Posts: 1232 (0.21 per day) | From: esusryesaeras | Registered: Apr 2003 (5778 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will be mine
 -

its a 2001 Subaru Impreza RS
That pic is exactly what is is. same color and everything. I'll post a pic of mine eventually

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (5913 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akuma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dam u guys and your japs cars.nothing like a amercain piss of shit.lol

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Posts: 1232 (0.21 per day) | From: esusryesaeras | Registered: Apr 2003 (5778 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rofl. Not old enough to drive yet... When I can however, I'll probably get a military surplus AM General H1 Hummer. (The original Hummer, not this piece of shit they came out with)... I know some people in the continental US that have them, and one whos willing to sell it cheap to me for 15k. Considering the US mil. stopped selling H1's surplus due to the armor plating in the doors and other enhancements, its a good deal. A h1 factory runs about 80k I think. (Not sure, havent checked in a long time)

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.2 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5785 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell ya H1's fuggin PWN..... h2's suck my left nut dude... i hate them so much. almost as much as a PT Cruiser...fucking plymouth cars..

oh well g0 g0 g0 Chevy

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6099 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

someone must have been on acid when they desgined the H2.lol

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg. Akuma, have you seen that fillipino lady with the h2? Her plate is HumRrr... I wanna fucking kill her just for having a black H2 with such a stupid plate.

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.2 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5785 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aye Civilian hummers suck, Military ones rule

as for me, 91 or 92 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Yeah, the military ones are nice. Especially when they leave the armor plating on the doors. o.0

A pilot here has one, and we tested te armor plating. Colt .45 1911 just bounced off the door. ROflmao. He told me to shoot it, so I listened to him.

--------------------
 -

Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

i might have seen it. all i c now is hondas and toyotas

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Oh well, man i want a militart HumRrr =P

--------------------
 -  -

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Akuma:

yeah, thats all you see these days here. [Frown] The one IM talkin about is big and black... Duck_Fat may have seen it, someone brings their kid to school in it every morning here.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
Aye Civilian hummers suck, Military ones rule

as for me, 91 or 92 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo

NICE...just dont rice it out

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6125 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chiquita:
quote:
Originally posted by Akuma:

yeah, thats all you see these days here. [Frown] The one IM talkin about is big and black... Duck_Fat may have seen it, someone brings their kid to school in it every morning here.
That lady is a bitch, she wouldnt pull off to the side when dropping her kid off at school so she had a line of cars in back of her, just waiting for her... Pissed me off I barely had time to copy my friends homework!
[Mad]

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Tdoan14  
Visitor
Member # 969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tdoan14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2003 Honda Civic EX Coupe!
Posts: 1 (0 per day) | From: oklahoma city | Registered: Sep 2003 (5612 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that car blows

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (5913 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber  

Forget love.....I'd rather fall in chocolate!!

Member # 960

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive a peugot 206

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love
until someone receives it."

Posts: 64 (0.01 per day) | From: Oxford | Registered: Sep 2003 (5631 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive a 1972 Volvo station wagon. It's orange, it has all sorts of stupid crap wrong with it, and it's ugly in ways I thought only freak show people could be.

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6472 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
copenhagen  
Just Popped In
Member # 975

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for copenhagen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i drive a copenhagen mobile

-

--------------------
Ye i know im a spitter !

-  -

-

Posts: 15 (0 per day) | From: fyf | Registered: Oct 2003 (5599 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:
Hell ya H1's fuggin PWN..... h2's suck my left nut dude... i hate them so much. almost as much as a PT Cruiser...fucking plymouth cars..

oh well g0 g0 g0 Chevy

a plymouth is the same as a chrysler, so does that make them shite 2?
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6184 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
yus

--------------------
 -

ShaGi_AnaRchY  
Member # 467

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_AnaRchY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chiquita, or whoever it was that posted about getting an H1 for 15k.. lmao thats total bullshit. The latest year that the gov't sold the original military enhanced H1's were in '94, and those run for almost 200k, more around 180k and you wont fuckin find one for 80k, nor will u EVER get a "decent" one for 15k.. you'll probably find a pair of doors, or perhaps a tire for that price. I went to a hummer dealersihp not too long ago and read on some info poster and read that the military enhanced H1's included bulletproof glass, 3-5" thick tires and full radio unit and other shit too. The cheapest H1 i've ever seen was one on eBay that ended at 95k and it had been in an accident but still ran.

As for my transportation device, i ride a 2000 Toyota Celica GT in red. But i lose my license this friday (Dec.5th)

Posts: 344 (0.05 per day) | From: EYE-oh-WUH | Registered: Mar 2002 (6159 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
why?

--------------------
 -

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShaGi_AnaRchY:
Chiquita, or whoever it was that posted about getting an H1 for 15k.. lmao thats total bullshit. The latest year that the

u can get an h2 for $51,900 can H1's really be that much more?
H2's rock

[ 01. December 2003, 01:42: Message edited by: -ReDeeMeR ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.86 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Chiquita, or whoever it was that posted about getting an H1 for 15k.. lmao thats total bullshit. The latest year that the gov't sold the original military enhanced H1's were in '94, and those run for almost 200k, more around 180k and you wont fuckin find one for 80k, nor will u EVER get a "decent" one for 15k.. you'll probably find a pair of doors, or perhaps a tire for that price. I went to a hummer dealersihp not too long ago and read on some info poster and read that the military enhanced H1's included bulletproof glass, 3-5" thick tires and full radio unit and other shit too. The cheapest H1 i've ever seen was one on eBay that ended at 95k and it had been in an accident but still ran.

As for my transportation device, i ride a 2000 Toyota Celica GT in red. But i lose my license this friday (Dec.5th)

Ex-Army surplus HMMWV's are now illegal to sell according to the DoD

But the ones that are on the market, usually run for around 20 to 30 thousand US dollars

-Cheers

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by -ReDeeMeR:
quote:
Chiquita, or whoever it was that posted about getting an H1 for 15k.. lmao thats total bullshit. The latest year that the

H2's rock

except h2's are fucking hideous

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I now own a 1991 Nissan Maxima V6 puts out 190 horsepower, buried the needle at 200km/h (125 mph)

1991 Nissan Maxima

V6
Power Locks
Power Seats
Power Windows
Keyless Entry
Top Speed: ???
Comfortably Seats 5 Adults
A/T Switch which allows for shifting to be set to Auto, Power, Comfort
Pioneer Deck
2 6X4 Pioneer speakers
2 6.5 Pioneer speakers
2 10' Pheonix Subs

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6333 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cloynez0r:
quote:
Originally posted by -ReDeeMeR:
quote:

H2's rock

except h2's are fucking hideous
H2's are cool

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.86 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a purple/red ford fiesta

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5731 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive a SEAT Cordoba

-

Ive just finished paying it off, would like to buy a new car next year, not sure what yet?

Ice
xx
[Image22]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6315 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knocker  
Member # 905

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for knocker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i drive 90 mk2 golf gti modded very fast

[ 03. January 2004, 10:28: Message edited by: knocker ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 (0 per day) | Registered: Jul 2003 (5691 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

a fast golf is an oxymoron

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
true dat

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*