Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Automobile Forum   » KAPPA PERFECT 12.1D 12" Die-Cast High-Output Subwoofer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KAPPA PERFECT 12.1D 12" Die-Cast High-Output Subwoofer
pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heres my subs

http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?stk_code=infperfect121d&store=&rpc=296&catid=369

-  -

[ 03 August 2003, 19:38: Message edited by: pdykstra600 ]

Posts: 4159 (0.64 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.
SHit, 1400watts. Do you have 1 or two, and how big is your amp for this thing?

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.2 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5785 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont have any yet but i plan on getting those, hanvt decided on whether to get 1 or 2 and havnt decided on an amp yet, i am also gonna be installing Infinity Reference speakers in my car
Posts: 4159 (0.64 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
gonna put the subs in a small enclosed box for the most accurate bass

also gonna need a lot of dynamat to prevent my car from rattling while my system is on

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice sub but one, you only need one! And if you wanted the most accurate bass you would of been better with a 10". But a very nice sub all the same!

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.bazooka.com/productAutoAmplifiedBTsRS.asp?id=5

Thats what I have in the back of my Jeep Wrangler and it kicks mucho ass and it sounds great. Check out there site they have some good stuff.

[NOTE] I listen to metal music but I still like the Base guitars and the drums hitting hard and sounding good [/NNOTE]

[Smile]

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.11 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (6161 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Sub

I can't seem to find my legacy amp anywhere [Confused]

Then I have reference series front speakers (not sure on the size) reference series 6x9's ssome JBL tweeters hooked up to my alpine head unit.

[ 04 August 2003, 07:39: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehe... All you people are concerned about subs in your cars. [Frown] Do you realize the great sound you can make out of a computer if you modified those things?!

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.2 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5785 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chiquita:
Hehehe... All you people are concerned about subs in your cars. [Frown] Do you realize the great sound you can make out of a computer if you modified those things?!

lol, I don't need my computer for music in my room, I might post why later.. But I spend a lot of time travelling in my car, and it's hard work getting a computer powered and working and being able to use it iin my car on the move. [Razz]

--------------------

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Lol. My computer makes a better music device than most people's stereos... 5.1 speakers are great things ya know, especially when they're set properly... Im envious of my brother who literally hotwired an amp/sub combo to his computer, and it runs quite well. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chiquita:
Lol. My computer makes a better music device than most people's stereos... 5.1 speakers are great things ya know, especially when they're set properly... Im envious of my brother who literally hotwired an amp/sub combo to his computer, and it runs quite well. [Smile]

Most people have crap stereos [Razz] I would like to somehow link my stereo with my computer but theres 2 things stopping me
1) the layout of my room would make it near impossible to get the speakers in the right place
2) I made too much sound with a 2.1 alone so now I have to stick with headphones, so I just bought a good pair, thats a good way to get good sound out of a computer.

[ 05 August 2003, 01:15: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Yeah. I digress not being able to crank my 5.1 all the way up sometimes... I've had my neighbors complain if I get it REALLY loud. lol God damn those hippies.... UGH!

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*