Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Automobile Forum   » nice schumi danny!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: nice schumi danny!
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fireblade evo i think in your sig?! i was neva a big fan of 2wd buggy's, much too basic for me, plus electric is far 2 clean!! u need to get yourself a nitro truck, so much more fun!

u just got standard kit in that thing or you upgrade it? i left that scene a while ago but i still muck about with my rc's occasionally! a very expensive waste of time mind!

-

my nitro beast!!

-

my decent 4wd electric

-

my first eva rc car!

Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6184 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a few petrol cars mianly kyosho both 4wd and 2wd but they were too much hassle, I just bought this because it's a nice kit and you can have fun with them and its just generally easy to use. My brother also had a 1:10 4wd buggy at one point but that was too much hassle aswell.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only thing i dont like about lecci cars is the way they eat batteries, so you have to have so many charged spares with you!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6184 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by XXXman:
the only thing i dont like about lecci cars is the way they eat batteries, so you have to have so many charged spares with you!

Yeah, but I have quite a few anc a chrage i can connect to my car battery if i need to, and over time it does work out cheaper and easiler than petrols and quite a lot of the time, more fun. Being less technical means they are easier to fix when something does go wrong. Ive had some bad experiences with pertol rcccars so im nto a fan of them.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
yeh i have teh same car charger! so much easier with fuel, and to be honest more goes wrong with my lecci car than the petrol! but really theres the same parts just with electrical motor instead of an engine! spare batteries are a lot more expensive than fuel! but i use cheap ass fuel wich reaks! lecci's are easier to start and go tho, i have to glow start mine then rench my shoulder tryin to get the motor turning!!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*