Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Sigos Clan   » Sigos Clan General Forum   » What ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What ...
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... is Sigos all about, where does the name come from and what do you all do?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6300 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Scorpio Administrator 
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
... is Sigos all about, where does the name come from and what do you all do?

Hey Bronx!
Well i founded Sigos (SIGns Of Stars) clan about year ago...
(check site if interest know more) ... And about me; im pretty old fart (25) from Finland. . . but still feel like kid [Big Grin] and play AoC. so how about u?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (5946 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im just one of those random net people, Im not part of any clan or anything, and dont really play games online. I just come here to dicuss things and take the piss out of people like SirLardsAlot.

Im 21 myself, there is only a few of us in the 20's and a couple older ... but generally people here are a good bunch.

Nice to host all you lot, as not only will it bring new members, but from the look of it a greater diversity of cultures and countries.

How many are there of you?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6300 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hiho, yeah, well we got half of sigos 20-35 yrs old ppl and all over 16. we currently has 12 membs. are u friend of someone in here, or how u found horizonforums?- How ppl find forums anyway-...
Haha and what comes to culture, theres no really shocking difference in finnish ppl...although we go sauna and get heavy drunk every weekend LOL

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (5946 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im 18 . I live in oklahoma... I have attempted RM a few times.. my fastest fuedal was 6:45 .. that was because my friend taught me how to do a fast feudal w/ low resourses...

but im mostly a DM player... umm i USED to be in

KoE = Keepers Of Excalibur

but that clan died cause leader changed name to _MaTriX_

oh well now im in a great clan , we are in a slight slump but we are doing ok... How is Sigos doing?
do you have a job?
Im just a dishwasher / busboy at Steak and Ale [fancy restaurant]

ok well nice to meet you guys

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6187 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigos_Scorpio:
hiho, yeah, well we got half of sigos 20-35 yrs old ppl and all over 16. we currently has 12 membs. are u friend of someone in here, or how u found horizonforums?- How ppl find forums anyway-...
Haha and what comes to culture, theres no really shocking difference in finnish ppl...although we go sauna and get heavy drunk every weekend LOL

I was brought here by xxIcexx, who knew the creator and lord of this forum Arkan.

We do that over here apart from without the sauna ...

--------------------
 -

yeah_i_can_fly  
Member # 840

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_can_fly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all
sry scorp correction: all over 13, Sigos_Eclipse alias Shadow-eater is 13 and damn good though (-->warcraft section of course =))
cya laterz
Perse

Posts: 47 (0 per day) | Registered: Apr 2003 (5865 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
indeed... oh, yes that reminds me that, those WC3 profiles is in midway....there is missing some info...so if u get all info, plz email those to me (after your vacation)...
and... im electrician (and evening student)...

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
I just come here to dicuss things and take the piss out of people like SirLardsAlot.

Ha, I knew you were gonna mention me, you always do to the new-comers.

Anyway, hello Sigos. My name is Steve. Uhh, I'm 15 and live in New Jersey with the Squad and a few other members. Uhhhhhh HAV EFUNN GHATAYYA

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6034 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*