Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Sigos Clan   » Sigos Clan General Forum   » scorpio(only plz)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: scorpio(only plz)
Shadow-warrior  
Member # 849

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Shadow-warrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yo man thanx for sending back on the issue of younger folks.
yeah i agree with you and understand that a clan full of younger
people would prolly fall into ruin quite quickly!!
they prolly wouldn t sign into forums and other stuff regularly.
so i c that it would create problems for the clan!
oh and.....
how am i doing as a young blood of the clan?
am i mature enough do you think?
i am enjoying my time as part of clan sigos and i hope to b a part of it in the future.
could i do anything to improve the way i am on the clan?
ps. will the clan at anytime ugrade/update to the age of mythology?
thx scorpio
and cya

Posts: 37 (0 per day) | From: Scotland | Registered: Apr 2003 (6014 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Scorpio Administrator 
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Eclipse! Nice to see u did see my point of that member issue. And U still not got paswword to private forum? ask Perseus. Well Yeh "mature" is wide scale, its not only age.
And by posting and keeping forums busy is best way to improve clan. I hope u guys get more active WC3 members in future.... [Roll Eyes]
Oh i had to come and edit....We will never start play AoM thats whole point of Sigos. AoM was total flop in all categories, and thats why we play AoC...its still best rts game online [Smile] )))))))

[ May 04, 2003, 18:15: Message edited by: Sigos_Scorpio ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (6103 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadow-warrior  
Member # 849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadow-warrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh thanks scorpio for posting back.

i didn t know what aom was like but just thought i d ask.

but what about wc3 frozen throne?
i think it would b good to update to that coz its only an expansion
not a whole new game
so i think that would b good

Posts: 37 (0 per day) | From: Scotland | Registered: Apr 2003 (6014 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, i agree but thats up to Perseus (im sure he thinks same). Expansions usually only improves old good game, as Conquerors did to AoE II "age of Kings"...when it will be released? or is it already available? I liked WC3 campaigns...and doesnt "frozen throne" story tell about that death knight after original WC3 story?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (6103 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadow-warrior  
Member # 849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadow-warrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
frozen throne is released on july the 4th over here
and it does continue with the death knight guy
yeh well it would b nice to get it! [Big Grin]
will u get it?

VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perhaps, depends its final price [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*