Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Sigos Clan   » Sigos Clan Private Forum   » check UltraPanda8 cheating in this game !!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: check UltraPanda8 cheating in this game !!
Sigos_Grumium  
Just Popped In
Member # 834

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Grumium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
download and watch this game. Lock view on UltraPanda8, he s using Cheat ! ...
cu guy

Posts: 12 (0 per day) | From: france | Registered: Apr 2003 (5867 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Grumium  
Just Popped In
Member # 834

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Grumium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't post it .. duno why:angery:

Ask me over Messenger af_jarjar@hotmail.com

Posts: 12 (0 per day) | From: france | Registered: Apr 2003 (5867 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Taurus  
Member # 838

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Taurus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where is file? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
ZN: Sigos_Taurus_
 -

Posts: 227 (0.03 per day) | From: surrey, england | Registered: Apr 2003 (5866 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Scorpio Administrator 
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grum emailed it to me...i can send it to u taurus.
Actually we had same kinda players in 2v2 with Libra. They feudaled under 7 mins....and castled when we feudaled, LOL. luckily it was baltic...we had time to advance...we got really big fights...and whats most funny thing was after long playing those loosers lost that game So trainer users is out there. If u meet those in games, plz tell his zname in forums, that others can avoid his games.
- What u achieve cheating like that, why bother to play at all -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (5946 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Grumium  
Just Popped In
Member # 834

Member Rated:
I knowwhy i can't post it. We got only 350.2 K free to post stuff ... so i can't upload the game zippedcuz it s 470 K ..
Sigos_Taurus  
Member # 838

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Taurus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 me too. fux sake. [Mad]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 227 (0.03 per day) | From: surrey, england | Registered: Apr 2003 (5866 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Libra  
Regular
Member # 843

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Libra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once played a LN game where there were 2 of those panda guys and they played on other team than me. At first i wondered how the hell they can advance so fast but i just tought that they are just SO good but then when they started to attack my team mates, one of them told that he saw other of those pandas building a castle with couple vills in just about 3 secs, so it was pretty obvious what they were doing...
And when they were told about that they were just like "what r u talking about????" LOL!!!
Its very sad that some people have to go so low if they dont have the skill to win otherwise.

Posts: 164 (0.02 per day) | From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2003 (5864 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Taurus  
Member # 838

Member Rated:
i just read a topic about bout a cheat similar to this on legion forum, and they said it cost $60 for this cheat!! who would pay to cheat?!! must be really desperate to win a game!

--------------------
 -

Sigos_Libra  
Regular
Member # 843

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Libra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!!! [Eek!]
Posts: 164 (0.02 per day) | From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2003 (5864 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Scorpio Administrator 
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats sad real sad....but doesnt whole playing lose the point, if u use cheat? All games based on rules which are same to all...and thats make it interesting. one stupid example, how about football (soccer) is there point of playing if other team dont have goal? U can tell at start who will win...but what u get from that kind of win? Honor? respect of other players?
No u dont get nothing cause you know that YOU cheated....and cheater will get caught some point. But most pathetic is that u use cheat and STILL LOSE as those one wimps who we played with Libra and me one time.

[ May 06, 2003, 12:17: Message edited by: Sigos_Scorpio ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (5946 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*