Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Sigos Clan   » Sigos Clan Private Forum   » 1 week trip...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1 week trip...
Sigos_Libra  
Regular
Member # 843

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sigos_Libra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since its my summervacation i´m going on a 1 week trip to a cabin right next to a lake...mmm...so its gonna be lots of beer, barbeque and sauna...

So your not gonna see me online for week but have fun in zone..."The Big-L has left the inet"

Posts: 164 (0.02 per day) | From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2003 (5869 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Taurus  
Member # 838

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Taurus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hf, is that the same cabin u went to last year?

--------------------
ZN: Sigos_Taurus_
 -

Posts: 227 (0.03 per day) | From: surrey, england | Registered: Apr 2003 (5871 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Scorpio Administrator 
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, back...i was in sea cruise this weekend, and all know what that is; playing with alcholol mostly, uh well i have slept last 24 hours. And starting feel normal again [Wink] . And hf Libra; remember water and beer is bad combination, remember wear lifevest Oki doki C U all

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (5951 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Libra  
Regular
Member # 843

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Libra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasnt same cabin than last year but this was quite nice too...
I almost got eaten by ants and mosquitos but worst thing was when i almost had to go WITH alive fish to a DOCTOR!!!!!! Can u even believe that!!!!LOOOOL!!!
It all started when i got this fish and it wasnt good "foodfish"(meaning: doesnt taste very good) and i was thinking that i unhook it when its still alive so i can put it back in lake...It was 2 hooked bate and both hooks had 3 hooks (i hope u got it) and only 1 of those 6 hooks wasnt in that fish fles...AND I HAD TO BE SO STUPID THAT I THOUGHT THAT THE FISH WOULD BE JUST CALM WHEN I TRY TO UNHOOK IT!!!!!
Maybe you guess what happened then...awfull scream and swearing when that fish started to jump and 1 of those hooks stuck in to my finger [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Luckily i got it fast out so it didnt vent any deeper becuse then those hooks comes out only with surgery.
That wasnt all bad things that happened in same day but it would take too much time to write it all so enjoy with this...and dont laught behind that screen...because i REALLY wasnt laughing when it happened!! [Razz]

Posts: 164 (0.02 per day) | From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2003 (5869 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Scorpio Administrator 
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it was nice to hear u had most relaxing trip
U can guess, what happens when cityman meets wild nature ....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (5951 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Taurus  
Member # 838

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Taurus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol funny story...

--------------------
ZN: Sigos_Taurus_
 -

Posts: 227 (0.03 per day) | From: surrey, england | Registered: Apr 2003 (5871 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*