Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Sigos Clan   » Sigos Clan Private Forum   » IQ test...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IQ test...
Sigos_Libra  
Regular
Member # 843

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sigos_Libra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.tieteenkuvalehti.com/aivot/iqtest.asp

At this addres you can find an IQ test...
Its finnish language but all you have to know is that:
aloita testi = start test
lähetä = send
So you have to click "aloita testi" first, and then answer to what ever comes...all are logigal tests, so you have to know what comes next...simple...and when you are answered to all (if you got them in time) click "lähetä" and soon you´ll get result.
there are 39 questions and 40 minutes time, if i remember right...but clock is running in lower left corner ( i´m not even sure was it there but it was somewhere, lol)
I hope that even Gemini would try it so we can see how smart he really is, heh!
HF!

Posts: 164 (0.02 per day) | From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2003 (5839 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Gemini  
Member # 833

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Gemini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i have just try it. this is funny but there is no laheta button.. just something in finnish that i don't understand 11. Anyway, i know i am smart enough
Posts: 59 (0.01 per day) | From: Belgium | Registered: Apr 2003 (5842 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Libra  
Regular
Member # 843

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Libra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lool!!
If i remember right, that lähetä was writen quite small...
So did u get those points then?

Posts: 164 (0.02 per day) | From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2003 (5839 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Taurus  
Member # 838

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Taurus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got 124, the last few were really confusing [rolling_eyes] so i ended the test! (gemini must click on the diamond object on the bottom right corner and it gives u 4 ooptions- choose the one libra said)

--------------------
ZN: Sigos_Taurus_
 -

Posts: 227 (0.03 per day) | From: surrey, england | Registered: Apr 2003 (5841 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Libra  
Regular
Member # 843

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Libra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, there were some really weird ones that i didnt understand how someone can make somekind of logig!!??
I got 145 points in that test [Smile]

Sigos_Scorpio Administrator 
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, i was sure i will get near 200.... but no no this was stupid test, i got 6 less than Libra...so lets see who get nickname NERD at moment Libra is going to get it... NERD NERD........... (im not envy or something like that, cause u got more points than me)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (5921 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Libra  
Regular
Member # 843

Member Rated:
...and if u would have more than me, would´ve u still come up with that idea of "nerd" nickname?? [Big Grin]
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sigos_Libra:
...and if u would have more than me, would´ve u still come up with that idea of "nerd" nickname?? [Big Grin]

Then nickname would probably been; "Most Intelligent Person in Sigos" But now it has to be NERD NERD...lets buy those RC cars 11 ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (5921 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Gemini  
Member # 833

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Gemini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i got 139 like scorp at this test and "Tuloksen laskennassa on käytetty keskihajontaa 24" but there was three "option" "muuta keskihajontaa : 15 16 24" and when i clicked on 15 or 16 my score (139) changed.

Anyway, we are an intellectual clan what about give up aoc and begin chess [Wink]

Posts: 59 (0.01 per day) | From: Belgium | Registered: Apr 2003 (5842 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Libra  
Regular
Member # 843

Member Rated:
chess sounds good [Big Grin] ...but last time i have played chess, i played with scorp and we were both VERY drunk and when i noticed that my brains cant handle this kind of game, i "cleared" whole board with swing of my hand, lol...but it was loooong time ago...
And what comes to that iq test those points that i told was with that highest "keskihajonta"...dunno what it is in english [Confused]

Sigos_Taurus  
Member # 838

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Taurus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IQ changes with age- i think ur supposed to input ur age and the score changes? dunno- but i have 100% so far in tourney!

--------------------
ZN: Sigos_Taurus_
 -

Posts: 227 (0.03 per day) | From: surrey, england | Registered: Apr 2003 (5841 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
quote:
chess sounds good [Big Grin] ...but last time i have played chess, i played with scorp and we were both VERY drunk and when i noticed that my brains cant handle this kind of game, i "cleared" whole board with swing of my hand, lol...but it was loooong time ago...
And what comes to that iq test those points that i told was with that highest "keskihajonta"...dunno what it is in english [Confused]

Yeah, we were like 16 back then LOL and we drank own made (bad taste) alcohol made with orange juice and sugar 11
And yeh i think your brains overheated in that game, and made "easy" move...and wow.... it ended to tie
Those were the days
(hmm keskihajonta = standard deviation...jotain hyötyy tosta koulusta ollu 11)

--------------------
 -

Sigos_Gemini  
Member # 833

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigos_Scorpio:
quote:

Yeah, we were like 16 back then LOL and we drank own made (bad taste) alcohol made with orange juice and sugar 11
And yeh i think your brains overheated in that game, and made "easy" move...and wow.... it ended to tie
Those were the days
(hmm keskihajonta = standard deviation...jotain hyötyy tosta koulusta ollu 11)

ah ok, with 24, that means that 68% of people are between 76 and 124, that 95% of people are between 52 and 148, that mean that on 100 men, libra is the 6 smartest guy!and that me and scorp are the 10-15 smartest.
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great im genius too

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*