Horizon Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar

This topic has been moved to Music Forum.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » archive   » What are you listening to? (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  39  40  41 

Author Topic: What are you listening to?
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
the doors-the end
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello, i love you - the doors

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

Have you ever needed some one so bad?

Have you ever loved someone...

You just couldnt have...

Did you ever tried so hard?

That your world just fell apart...

Have you ever needed someone so bad?....

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6439 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello, i love you - the doors

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6439 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Vines - Country Yard

they are being hailed as the best grunge band since Nirvana by NME so check them out, coz some of their stuff is good

--------------------
ALL THE LADS WANNA BE ME, ALL THE BIRDS WANNA SHAG ME!

-  -

GOD GAVE ME A SOUL, IN YOUR ROCK N ROLL, BABE!

Posts: 2154 (0.32 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (6552 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

I love the doors....

mason? what do you think?

Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

Silent Bob  
Regular
Member # 484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silent Bob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nirvana - "Serve the Servants"

--------------------
A.K.A. Mirai

-

Come down
Get off your fucking cross
We need the fucking space
To nail the next fool martyr

-

Posts: 199 (0.03 per day) | From: Liberty City | Registered: Apr 2002 (6223 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
System of a down - Toxicity << very cool

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6518 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

The Who-Teenage Wasteland
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
@dj
i bought thir greatest hits cd, havent heard it all yet but i love that song i mentioned earlier

here to stay - korn

--------------------

MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Dejango  
Unregistered

see....

the doors kick ass

The Beatles-Strawberry Fields

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the jam - that's entertainment

--------------------

-  -

Posts: 2154 (0.32 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (6552 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
ATWA - System of a down

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Dejango  
Unregistered

Fleetwood Mac-Tusk
Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Listening to Cold-She Said
very good band

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6165 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

The Beatles-All you Need is Love
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Roxette -it must have been love

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6552 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
war pigs - black sabbath/46&2 - tool (thats the name right?)

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Dejango  
Unregistered

yea that's the name

America-The Last Unicorn

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
have you ever needed someone so bad? - def leppard

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Dejango  
Unregistered

that's an ok song, I got it....

Nine Inch Nails-Heresy

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
that song kicks soo much pansey ass!

machine head - bush

--------------------

MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Dejango  
Unregistered

Tool-Parabola
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
smells like teen spirit - nirvana

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Eels - Novacaine for the Soul

--------------------

-  -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wheat Kings - The Tragically Hip

Another One Of My Favorite BAnds ( Don't Care What Anyone Says!!)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6165 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Scarlet - Independent Love Song

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6552 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
system of a down - prison song

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6446 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
hotel california-the eagles

I just seen them play that live

Cantus - Faith and the muse (going goth)

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6518 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the grudge - tool

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6446 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Adams Song- Blink 182

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
here to stay - korn

--------------------
 -

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eric Clapton - Wonderfull tonight

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6392 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xXRaven_RoseXx:
Adams Song- Blink 182

awwww

im listening to incubus - are you in

--------------------

-

Red_Virus  
Member # 220

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Virus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am listening to Without me(Eminem)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 218 (0.03 per day) | From: Mount Doom, Mountains of Shadout, Mordor, Middle Earth | Registered: Sep 2001 (6446 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silent Bob  
Regular
Member # 484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silent Bob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cranberries - "Zombie"

And now "Redemption Song" by Bob Marley.

[ June 16, 2002: Message edited by: Silent Bob ]

--------------------

A.K.A. Mirai

-

Come down

-

Posts: 199 (0.03 per day) | From: Liberty City | Registered: Apr 2002 (6223 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Ramstein - Adios

--------------------

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
shes got issues - THE Offspring

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Gorillaz - Tomorrow Comes Today

--------------------

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
simple man - lynyrd skynyrd

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Gorillaz- Slow Country And Then Gary Jules-Mad Mad World

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
alive - pearl jam

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Days Go By (Remix) by- Dirty Vegas

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Metallica - Enter Sandman

--------------------

-

Silent Bob  
Regular
Member # 484

A Perfect Circle - "Rose"

--------------------
A.K.A. Mirai

-

Come down

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
'a' - Starbucks

--------------------

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
i dont particalary like replying to myself but i like this song atm

Goo Goo Dolls - Name

--------------------

-

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
yeah thats a good song arkan

I'm Listenin To
Better Than Ezra - Good

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
rape me - nirvana

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
NIN - A warm place

and next

rammstein - adios

--------------------

-

NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Antichrist superstar-Marylin Manson

and now

safety dance-men without hats

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6476 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Insane Clown Possie - The Neden Game

Download it, its fucking hilarious!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6289 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
fuck her gently - tenacious D

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
adema giving in

--------------------

-

Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Coal Chamber - Big Truck

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.11 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (6237 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pink - dont let me get me !

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6392 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
denial- sevendust

--------------------
 -

Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whole cd of kidney thieves aka best band ever

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.63 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6371 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im litening to Bob Marley too! he is the bomb rasta man

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6176 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by shueny600:
whole cd of kidney thieves aka best band ever

Haven't heard the whole CD but Serene dream was cool .. so was Before I'm dead haven't been spanked yet though

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
oasis - columbia, probably my favouritest song EVER!

--------------------

-

pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guns N Roses - Nightrain
Posts: 4159 (0.63 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6552 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
ive become a ramstein fan over night

rammstein - engel

now why dont my parents buzz off so i can max out the volume!

--------------------

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
here to stay - korn

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

tool-sober
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Creed - Bullets

--------------------

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Pillars of Davidson - Live

Doesn't even matter - Lincoln park

Konstantine - something corperate

almost going with the grain tonight

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
@MC
its called In the end, and the band is linkin park...lmao @ "it doesnt even matter - lincoln park"

bringing on the heartbreak - def leppard

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

The doors-special 11 minute long The End
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -BiSIYIaRCk-:
@MC
its called In the end, and the band is linkin park...lmao @ "it doesnt even matter - lincoln park"

bringing on the heartbreak - def leppard

Oh sure make me look bad .. well like i said .. generally I dont listen to top40 stuff ..... I love it on the radio but when I'm at home I try to listen to differnt stuff .....

Silent lucidity - Queensryche << one of my best friends died of a brain anurysm when he was 19 and that was played at his funeral .. very sentimental

~ rest in peace Dean

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Cranium:
Oh sure make me look bad .. well like i said .. generally I dont listen to top40 stuff ..... I love it on the radio but when I'm at home I try to listen to differnt stuff .....

Silent lucidity - Queensryche << one of my best friends died of a brain anurysm when he was 19 and that was played at his funeral .. very sentimental

~ rest in peace Dean

awww *moment of silence*

--------------------
 -

NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Derrick and the Dominos-Layla

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6476 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

heard of that band MC

give me a song to D/L that you are in love with by them

War Pigs-Black Sabbath

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Oasis - Thank You for the Good times!

fuckin ace new song. download it! its such a feel good anthem

--------------------

-  -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
heard of that band MC

give me a song to D/L that you are in love with by them

You mean Queensryche ? Well you could try silent lucidity

Right now I'm listening to .......

Cirque du Soleil - High Bar

I seen the show in Vegas and they had some kick ass tunes and I bought the CD .. Cost me 25$ U.S .. for a cd with 13 songs on it ! but it was worth it .. that got some really cool sounding stuff

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
right iffy i'll check it out

im listening to richard marx - hazard, dont luagh!

--------------------

-

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  39  40  41 

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*