Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » archive   » Join me-osma bin laden!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Join me-osma bin laden!
Osma_talibani  
Visitor
Member # 956

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Osma_talibani         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello there my name is osma bin laden you may have seen me on such tv shows as "blowin up" and "ha ya missed me bush"
However i need UR help all of u-i have decided to make this my secret trainin camp and i am looking for recruits,ideally pyscopathic maniacs,any takers? you will get a good wage packet(which will be taken off you later) and u get to stick to the american pigs,u also get free DIRECT flights to the airport control tower of your choice!! comon what are ya wating for?ur young,ur pyscopathic maniacs,and ur brimming with talent!
all subbmissions and querys to osmabin@underthewhitehouse.com
i awiat ur arival!
osma stickin it to da americans!

--------------------
www.blowmeup.com for all ur explosive needs-join the cause your local terrorist needs U

Posts: 5 (0 per day) | From: under the whitehouse | Registered: Aug 2003 (5632 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Scorpio Administrator 
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thnx for offer, but i hate flying

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (5849 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osma_talibani  
Visitor
Member # 956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osma_talibani         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh my friend you have a fear of flying? then why not my land o package?-you get gunpower....i mean salt under your clothes in case your hungry and you get ur very own fireworks kit for partys(i mean BIG partys under the white house) so come my friend,join osma bin for the package(and end) of your life time!
remeber omsabin@underthewhitehouse.com if you need anything!

--------------------
www.blowmeup.com for all ur explosive needs-join the cause your local terrorist needs U

Posts: 5 (0 per day) | From: under the whitehouse | Registered: Aug 2003 (5632 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...sorry to disappoint u, but i hate fireworks and parties, so go bug someone else

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (5849 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osma_talibani  
Visitor
Member # 956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osma_talibani         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But wouldnt you want to be a terrorist ninja? u nstalk in the night with the drunks and when the target most...i mean least expects it strike him down (and get murdered by his bodyguardsbut hey-no risk no fun [Wink] )
comeon now i know you have it in you to be a pyscopathic mainiac you just have to look deep in side ya [Razz]

--------------------

VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
all i wanna be.............is Xpert in AoC . So take your gear and leave our forum.

--------------------
 -

Osma_talibani  
Visitor
Member # 956

bah i had false hopes for baby terrosits like you bah stay in your "AOC" but if you get a bomb thru ur door its caus bin laden wos ere

--------------------

VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
11 Cool attitude just get lost wimp

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*